Supporter

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

Since I said goodbye to my mother I felt better. It was still a hard time, but I was sure that she had met Youngjae oppa and that they are happy now. She didn't had to suffer anymore.

The morning was bright and sunny. *Is it you Umma?*, I thought smiling. I changed into my job uniform and looked in the mirror.
"Soon I won't be Katara anymore.", I sighed. Actually it was only my name that would change, but when I thought about it, it was like, I would be a complete different person. I should move to japan and live there on my own. I had already books who teached me a bit japanese, but really living there...almost impossible.
"Aaaaaaah! Forget about it!", I shouted and ruffled my hair. 

I went outside and looked around. There was no one. I was a bit confused, because only now I noticed that people don't walk in this street anyway. My street was only a small way to a bigger street. I never saw kids in this street, hardly adults.
I just sighed about this thought and contiuned walking.

I sang a bit on my way, like I always did, before they kicked me out of school.

"I really missed your singing!", I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see the smiling Jongup."Jongup!", I beamed and hugged him. How much I loved this boy. He was the only one who liked to hear me singing.
"How are you?", I asked him.
"I missed you!", he pouted. I smiled. "But a few days ago, we saw each other!"
"I know, but I still miss you. School is so quiet without you!"
"Yah!", I hit him slightly on his arm and laughed. He laughed along and we both continued walking together.

"Tell me, what's up in school, did something happen so far?", I asked curious. He gave me a thinking look and nodded slightly.
"Kairi kicked some more girls out of school."
"What?", I shrieked. Jongup shrugged with his shoulders. "Every girl who dared annoying her or talking to Daehyun was kicked out."
"Daehyun?", I blinked a few times, before I remembered. Yes, it's true that Kairi liked Daehyun. But kicking girls out of school because of her jelousy? I really hated that girl.
".", I said angry.
"And I also really missed your temper!", he hugged me and waved. "I go Katara! Hope we'll meet again soon. Go to work saftly!", and he began to run. I waved back with a smile. "Bye."

I looked at my watch and my jaw dropped. I was already late. "Aish!", I screamed and began to run like Jongup did.

I didn't came in time and bowed down a hundred time. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.", but my boss was smiling.
"It's ok Katara. It's the first time that you're late." He gave me a little bottle of water. I looked at it like it was an unkown object. "Drink it, I see that you're really breathless now.", he smiled again. "O-oh yes, thank you." 
My boss was so caring, it was unbeliveable. He hardly knew me, but already treated my like his own daugter. I drank a bit of the water and closed it again. "Thank you very much.", I bowed down again. When I was about to go my boss stoped me.
"Katara wait please." I turned around to looked at him. "Yes, sir?"
"I have a special job for you.", he smiled a bit unsure. "I know it's a bit early, because you're knew here, but I think you really fit in it."
"Can I ask in what sir?"
"In our catering programm in a school. Some students will have their school graduation and the school want to have a special catering, so they chosed us."
"That's great sir!", I smiled happy, like he did. "I will do my best, to serve as good as I can."
"Oh no Katara, you won't serve.", his smile became brighter. Now I was absolutly confused. 
"Not to serve? Then what I'm going to do sir?"
"You will lead the whole catering programm."
"WHAT?!", I yelled. But my boss just laugh. "B-but sir..."
"I believe in you Katara! You are young, yes, but you have many potential. So I gave the whole programm to you."
"But, how sir? I never lead something. I hardly know this job! And I don't even know the programm!", I tried to convince him, that it was a bad idea but he just shrugged it away.
"One of my employee will show you. Everything is already organized you only have to do what is writen on the paper and giving advises."
He turned around and walked a bit, but infront of his office he stopped and turned to me again.
"But I think you have to hurry up."
I blinked a few times. My boss smiled about my action. "The cataring programm will be today." and with this he went to his office.
"WHAT?", I shrieked and felt like crying.



"You'll do a great job Katara.", said one of the employee. "Everyone knows what to do, you only have to look if everything is right and belongs to his place."
I felt like throwing up. This was the first time, that I would lead 40 peoples for a catering programm. They weren't only employees of my work, but also from another restaurant that belongs to my boss. They didn't knew me, but they tried to cheer me up.
"Don't be nervous.", said another one. "Just stay cool and do what is written on the papers."
"A-arasso.", I stuttered.

We were all sitting in our company bus and waiting for our arrive.
"Can I may ask something?", I was absolutly helpless. So many people and I had to lead them. I had  to watch after my language and show respect to everyone, what was very hard sometimes.
"Of course you can." a older woman laughed.
"In which school do we go?"
"Oooh, we'll go to the T.S.E. Collage."
"Where the hell do we go?", I shrieked. They all looked at me with big eyes.
"O-Oh, I'm s-sorry. I understood, we'll go to the T.S.E. Collage."
"You heard right.", said another one. "No way.", I whispered.

The T.S.E Collage was my old school. This was a joke, a freaking stupid joke. I didn't believed it until we stopped infront of it. "I told you.", said the same woman and smiled to me. "Don't be scared, I heard they're nice students."
*Nice students? They bullied me!*, I thought pissed. "I don't go.", I said firmly.
"No way, young lady.", said an unkown employee and dragged me out of the car.
"I know, that you're young and nervous, but now you have the responsibilty of 40 employees. You're our boss now, and we do whatever you want us to do. So don't be scared, we'll be on you side. You'll do a great job!", he encouraged me.
"A-are you sure?", I whsipered, because I didn't thought so.
"Of course I'm sure. I know our boss. He always takes peoples with talent to do a big job like this. So don't worry. Fighting!", he said and I couldn't do anything but laugh. He said 'fighting' so funny, that everyone burst into laughter. "Fighting!", I raised my hand and smiled. 
"Let's go.", I commended and began to walk. *Everything will be ok. This time I can show these stupid idiots who's the boss in here.*


"Omo. I know that girl!"
"What was her name?"
"Something with 'P' I think."
"Park Katara!"
"But she was kicked out of school? Why is she now in a catering team?"
"Omo. She leada the team also!"
"Unbelievable."

I heard everyone talking and it really annoyed me. I tried to focus on my papers and giving my employees some advises.
"Your old school?", said the same man who dragged me out of the car. I nodded slightly.
"Forget about them. Just do your job, well, arasso?", he smiled and liftet his fist. "Arasso." I smiled and continued advising.

"The food on this table here!...Candles here in front of me! Does someone have a lighter?...The meat is done? Then put it here...I still need some workers in the kitchen!...The cake! I need the cake over there, not here!"
It was really hard but it made fun. They all listened to me and did what I told them. More and more people came and recognized me. The whispering became louder, but I tried to ignore it and to do my work.

"K-Katara?", someone stuttered. I turned around and looked into 3 known and shocked faces, like mine was.
"Jongup, Himchan, Yongguk?"

Why the hell were they here? It was a school graduation catering programm! Why were some middle school students here?
"Why the hell are you here?", I asked shocked.
"We should ask you this!", said Himchan also shocked.
"Why are you here?", asked Yongguk. At his voice my heart began to do a race. *Forget it heart, he don't belongs to you anymore* 
I avoided his gaze and ignored his question.
"Miss Park, where do you want me to put the rice?", asked a employee all of sudden. I turned to him and pointed to a free place. "There, but not everything. Some rice has to be on the table where the meat stands. Part the rice in two and put each on each table."
"Yes, Miss Park.", and with this she left.
"You lead the catering programm?", asked Jongup surprised. I nodded slightly and turned around.
"I still have to do some work. Please don't bother me anymore."
"What?", asked Jongup shocked. "B-but Katara, we are your friends!" *I'm sorry Jongup, but I can't talk normal to you, when Yongguk is next to you.*
"Part personal from business.", was the only thing I said before I left the dumbfounded 3.


There was no work for me anymore, so I just checked every minute if everything was ok. Because first I wanted my boss to be proud of me, second I wanted to avoid Yongguk or my other two friends.

When the party was other, the principal plead us to clean up also. He would give more money because the original cleaner was ill.
"Please, Katara, huh?", he asked nicely. "I hope you can part personal from business.", he winked. I much I wanted to take the rest of the cake and put it in his mouth, for shutting him up.
"Of course I can.", I said firmly. "And I can tell you, that it is not the job of my employees, neither mine, to clean up. We were here for the catering, not more."
"I know, I know, but I plead you, huh? We'll have soon some importants visitors and it would be a completly caos, if they would see our school like this. I'll gave you more money! So please, clean this hall up.", he begged.
I sighed and turned to my employees. "You've worked hard. You can go home now.", I smiled to them.
"But Katara...", began my principal but I interrupted him.
"I'll do this alone.", I faced him. 
"What?", he asked in disbelief.
"I'll do this on my own.", I pointed to the workers. "They all did so much. They have worked hard and are allowed to rest and be with their family. I didn't do so much. I just gave some commandos and advises, so cleaning up is the minimum I can do to compansate."

He thought about it a bit, but then he shrugged.
"I hope you know, what you're doing. Tomorrow everything has to be clean otherwise no money."
"Yes, sir.", I bowed down and looked to my employees again.
"Thank you very much for your hard work! Go home saftly!", I bowed down and so did they. They looked a bit unsure, if they should leave me but I already pushed some to the door and waved. So they all left and I was alone in this big hall.
"Let's do this!", I yelled in the hall and took the mop.


I cleaned like an idiot. 2 hours pasted and didn't even had the half hall. "Aish, damn you principal!", I cursed.
I jerked when someone played music.
"It's funnier to clean when music is on.", said a amused voice. I looked around until I saw the tall figure. "Omo, you really scared me, Daehyun!"
He came towards me and took the mop.
"Yah, what are you doing?"
"Helping you.", he gave simply back and began to clean. "Really you are something. You can't even ask me friendly, if I need your help." I shook my head in amusement and took the besom.

The only thing what was doing a sound was the music which was playing in the background.

After 1.30 hourse we were able to finsh the cleaning. "Yes, we did it!", I said happy and tired. "What time is it?", I asked.
"Past 12.", he said tired. "Omo, already so late. I think I go home now. Go home saftly Daehyun.", I waved and turned around but he hold me on my wrist. "Wait.", he said with a strange voice now.
"What is it?", I asked curious.
"We have to talk." I waited for him to continue, so he took a deep breath an bluttered out.
"I know what happened to your mum!"

I just stood there. I couldn't move. I didn't even dared to breath. From where did he knew that? Who told him? Only me and Yongguk knew about it.
He studied my face and sighed, because he saw the tears caming up.
"I'm so sorry Katara.", he whispered.
"Who told you that.", I whispered back. My throat was burning.
"Your mum..she-she, wrote me a letter."
"What?", I asked shocked. Some tears already on my cheeks. He looked away.
"She wrote me a letter..she said to take care of you and to support you. She said that she will go away and leave you...at first I thought she mean, she will leave the city, but when I saw you and Yongguk infront of the hospital I understood everything."

*He's my supportet?* I thought sad an confused. Then I get it.
"Money.", I laughed bitterly while my tears were coming. Now he looked at me. "What?"
"You are my supporter, because you have money. Stupid Umma." He didn't answered.
"But why you? Why not an adult?", I whispered my thoughts.
"Maybe when we talked..."
"When did you talk to her?"
"On your birthday when you changed cloths, she told me to take care of you no matter what happen..."
"Why didn't you tell me that?"
"I-I don't know..."
"What do you mean with you don't know?", I began to scream.
"Katara, in this moment, I didn't really thought about it...I just.."
"You just what?", I pushed him hard. "My mom is dead!", I shouted.
"If you had told me that, I would have saved her, maybe!"
"Katara, I'm sorry but I..."
"You are sorry?", I screamed and pushed him again. "I'm alone! Completly alone! She and my brother are gone! If you would have told me that, I would have talk to her and changed her thoughts somehow! I would have safed her!"

"ing idiot!", I screamd and punshed his chest. He hold me both hands to stop me.
"Katara!", he shouted back, which made me stop punching him.
"I will show you the letter and explain everything to you better, when you have calm downed, but now you have to go with me!"
"Why the hell should I come with YOU?", I yelled and tried to get out of his handle, but he was stronger than me.
"Because of your father!", he yelled back.
"So what?", I continued screaming.
"Soon he will be out and find you! You have to move to another country. And I'm the only one who can support you and be there for you! I already have the tickets and a new passport for you. I know you hate taking something from peoples but this time it belongs to your future. Safe yourself and come with me!", he pleaded.
"Are you absolutly insanse?", I asked in disbelief. "Do you really think, that I would come with YOU? The one who avoided to tell me what my mother told him? The one who almost helped her to take her life!"

"You don't know what you're saying.", he whispered. I pushed him again and got out of his handle.
"Listen Jung Daehyun. Never ever dare coming near me. Don't contact me, neither call me. I don't know you anymore."
"Katara, I'm a bad explainer. Let's talk later when you have calmed down."
He was about to take my hand, when I hit it away. "Don't touch me.", I said full of anger and left the school.

I would never trust someone again. Everyone left or lied to me. For now on I wouldn't be the weak Katara. Inside and outside I would be strong, because I was alone in this fake world. I would survive on my own. *I swear god, I'll survive on my own.*, I praid and whiped my tears away.


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sorry, guys for not uploading. Now I'm going to have a bissy time.
You know school exams and so on. I hope you're all still with me ;)