Drunk (Yongguk's view)

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

In the morning Katara did breakfast for herself and me.
Afterwards we both went to hospital where they took her mom. She relied on medical confidentiality and plead them to cremate her mom.
"Are you sure?", asked the doctor.
"I am.", she answered and took my hand. 
"When can I take her home?", She asked.
"Tomorrow morning we'll be ready.", said the doctor. She bow down to leave but the doctor asked her: "Don't you want to see her?"

She looked at him a bit confiused. He cleared his throat and contiuned.
"I know that you have a hard time now, but you can still see your mother before we cremate her. Don't you want to see her the last time?"
"No, I don't."she answered in a strange voice. It confiused me that she didn't wanted to see her mother.
"Are you sure? You can also speak with our therapists..."
"No, I don't want to see her. Goodbye.", she bow down again and left the hospital quickly.

"Wait.", I took her hand to stop her.
"Why don't you..."
"I can't Yongguk.", she said in a weak voice. "I can't seeing her laying in a bed of metal...wellknowing that she's dead.", her voice broked at the last word. Now I understood her.
"It's ok.", I whispered and hugged her.

"Katara!", a familiar voice called. Me and Katara turned around to see who it was. It was Daehyun. He ran towards us and stopped when he reached us. He breath very hard, like he was running a marathon.
"What are you doing here?", I asked very unfriendly. I didn't like that boy. Not a bit. He had a special gaze when he looked at Katara and I really didn't liked it a bit.
"Katara.", he ignored me complitly. "We have to talk.", he took her wrist and dragged her to come with him.
"Yah!", I grabed his arm and hold it tight. "Are you stupid? Why are you touching my girlfriend?", I asked angry.
He sighed very annoyed, then he looked at my face.
"Listen, I don't have the time to occupy with your jealousy. I have to talk to Katara." He turned his gaze to her.
"Now.", he got out of my handle and take her wrist again. "And only with her."

I went more angrier then before. This guy was absolutly brazen. Touching my girl, like it was nothing.
"Listen you little brat!" I began and pushed his hand away for Katara.
"How did you just call me?", he asked also angry.
"You heard it!", I said provokating.
"You dare calling me a brat? Did you got insane or what?", he shouted.
"And you dare shouting at an adult, punk?" I shouted back and took his collar.

"STOP!", shouted Katara from behind. I turned around and saw her face. Full with tears.
"Just stop.", she whispered. I let go the collar of Daehyun and went towards her. When I was about to take her hand she pushed me away. She shook her head.
"Daehyun.", she went towards him. "Can we may talk later...I don't feel good."
"But Katara..."
"Please be understanding.", she interrupted him. Then she turned to me but didn't looked at my face.
"Thank you Yongguk for yesterday, butI think I have to go home now...and rest a bit.", she came to me, hugged me and whispered in my ear: "Don't tell anyone, what happened, arasso?" I just nodded. "Thank you.", she whispered.
She turned around and was about to go.
"Wait, I come with you.", I said. But she shook her head.
"I want to be alone.", she whispered and kept on walking home.

When she wasn't any more in visibility, Daehyun ruffled his hair in frustration.
"AISH!", he shouted.
"What do you want from my girlfriend?", I asked. The anger began to come back.
"Not on your business.", he said annoyed.
"When it has something to do with her, it is on my business."
He turned around to face me.
"Look I don't give a f..."
"Mr Jung!", a deep voice called. Daehyun groaned and rolled his eyes.
"Mr Jung, we searched for you.", said a very tall man who weared a black specify.
"Your mother..."
"What does she want? I'm busy!", he said very unfriendly.
"She said that it is imporant. It's because of the company..."
"I don't care.", he raised his voice. "Company?", I asked finally. Which company does the man mean and what has it to do with this punk of Daehyun?
"This is also a thing which is not on your business!", he said to me. Then he sighed and faced the man.
"Let's just go." And they both left.

I was confiused. Is he working in a company? But what has it to do with his mother? I really didn't get it, but then I forgot about Daehyun and just thought about Katara. She lost her brother and now also her mom. Why did she commit sucide? Why did she left Katara alone?
I knew that she was a good woman, of course I did. She was always there for me and also for everyone else when they needed their help.
But why all of sudden?
This was the first thing, that a mother could do. Leaving their own child. And now Katara suffers. Her whole family is gone.
Of course, she feels lonly in this moment but she has to understand that I'll be always there for her. I would never leave her. She is my first big love  abd I didn't wanted her to be sad or feel bad. But she wanted to be alone.
Ang this was alright. She had to rest and think about it on her own, also when it was very hard for me, she had to be alone.
*She will feel better later*, I convinced myself. I wrote her a short text message.


Should I come tonight?

I waited and after a few minutes I got a reply.

No, I'll be fine, but thank you.

I looked at the reply and went a bit sad. Not being on her side in such a hard time, made me really sad.
Suddenly I got a new message.


What about clubbing tonight Yongguk? You can also bring Katara :)

The message was from Himchan. At first I didn't wanted to, but then I thought about it. We had vacaction and I wanted to forget what just happen hours ago, finding Ms Park in the living room...

I'll come, but Katara doesn't feel so good. She'll stay at home.

He answered immediately:

Ok! Then let's just meet at 10 with Jongup in the entrance of the club. See you.

I put my mobile phone in the pocket and went home. *Hopefully Katara, we'll be fine tonight.*




I meet my friends and we got in. It was very full in there, but comprehensible. This was the first day where no one had school. Everyone wanted to celebrate their freedom, just like we.
"Why doesn't Katara feel good?", asked Jongup. I shrugged my shoulders. "Her stomach hurts."
"She ate to much, did she?", Himchan laughed. "This was so predictable.", he kept on laughing.
"Hyung don't be so rude.", Jongup said bit he had also a smile on his face.
"Ok. Let's just have fun now ok!", he screamed and liftet his fist. "Let's drink!"

We went to the bar and began to drink. I didn't wanted to drink so much, but Himchan convinced me to drink some shots.
"Wuhuuuu! This Yongguk everyone! Yongguk!", Himchan yelled. He was already drunk.
"One more!", he yelled and gave me another shot. But I shook my head. "One more and I'm drunk Himchan."
"But you have to.", he babbled. "You..are a man! We men have to be drunk and be happy!", he turned around and pointed at pretty girl. She was wearing a tight pants which emphasized her . A cropped t-shirt and high heels. She was very hot. I didn't saw her face but it was secure that she was pretty.
"Hey beauty, how are you?", Himchan put his hands around her waist.
"Often here?", he asked babbling. The girk turn around and his and mine jaw fell open. It was Katara.

"Himchaaaaaaaan!", she yelled and hugged him. "What are you doing here?", sha asked with a bright smile.
"The better question is what are you doing here?", asked Himchan shocked. "I thought you were ill!"
"Me?", she opened her eyes in surprise, but her gaze was fuzzy.
"I'm here to have fun!", she yelled and jumped crazy around. When she stopped she looked a bit around and noticed me.
"Yongguk-shi!", she yelled and came towards me. "Sweety, what are you doing here?", she asked curious.
"Are you drunk Katara?", I asked very serious.
"No, I'm not!", she said with her fuzzy gaze.
I sighed. "Himchan, I take her home.", but he was already taking with another girl. This boy was unbelievable.

"Let's go.", I took her hand.
"No! I don't want to go! I want to dance!", tried to get out of my handle but she was to weak.
"No, we go! Now!", I said in a firm tone and dragged her outside. I tried hard not to stagger, but Katara, fell almost every 5 minutes. She was absolutly drunk and I was...well also almost drunk.

When we were at the door of her house, she faced me. 
"Yongguk!", she said and pointed to me. "You have to come in with me!"
"Why?", I tried to look at her but my gaze also went fuzzy. * you Himchan!* screamed everything inside me.
"I don't want to be alone!", she babbled. I couldn't really think because everything began to get fuzzy.
"Arasso, but give me water.", I said and we both went in. She straggle to the kitchen and came back with water.
"Thank you.", I said and drank it. I felt better. Suddenly she went to her room.
"What are you doing?", I asked and followed her. She sat down on her bed and began to cry.
"Katara? Why are you crying?"
"Because I hate me.", she answered under her sobs. "I have no one." I sat next her.
"No, you're wrong! I am on your side." I babbled.
"Really?"
"Really.", I bend down to kiss her lips. She stopped the kiss while taking her hands on my face. "Then show me.", she whispered.
"Huh?", I asked confiused.

She stood up and closed her door. She came back, but instead of sitting on her bed, she sat down on me. "Show me.", she whispered again and kissed me very intensive. She shift her body on me and brought my to lay down. 
Slowly she began to kiss my neck.
"Katara...", I began.
"Psshh, don't talk.", she whispered and bight slightly on my earlobe. I groaned. I felt a smile appearing on her face. But this wasn't good. She was drunk and she didn't knew what she was doing. I was also a bit drunk, and if she would continue like this...

She began to open my knobs of my my shirt. She began to kiss my chest...she was already on my navel. 
I put her up again and kissed her. My hand went slowly from her waist to her . She groaned a bit.Then my hand went under her t-shirt on her back.
Her hand went down on my girdle. She stopped kissing me and looked still fuzzy in my eyes.
"Should we?", she whispered only inches away from my lips. How bad I wanted to continue. Everything in my screamed 'YES'
But she was drunk and a . Can I really be so disgusting and take her ity while we're drunk, because she ?
I shook my head. I took her out of my lap and stood immediately up.
"We can't." I said.
"Why?", she asked, I couldn't look into her face.
"Because we are drunk.", I said and button up my shirt. "We'll regret it."
"B-but I love you.", she tried to convince me. "I won't regret it!"
"Yes, you will." I said and turned to face her now. She wasn't crying but she looked very sad. I sat down on the bed again and put one hand on her cheek. "I want to sleep with you when you're sober and you really understand what we are doing." I said. "Before you are not 100% sure that you want it, I won't touch you Katara."
She didn't answered, she just looked away. I sighed, stood up and was about to go when she said:
"You're lier. You said, you won't leave me, but what are you doing now, huh?" Her voice was very weak. But I didn't turned around.
"Sleep now, Katara. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

And I left her alone in her house.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow, I'll have school and I don't know, when I can upload.
But I hope you have liked it until now :)
And I'm still sorry for all the write mistakes I do...as soon as I could, I'll upgrade it :)