The Argue (Yongguk's view)

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

Yongguk looked at Katara. You two just went out of the school building. Katara wasn't crying but she was very sad. Even if she didn't show it. He thought of saying something to her, that would cheer her up, but than she began to shout:
"These stupid idiots! I swear, I'll kill them! All of them! The hell they think they are? I don't even know them. I didn't do anything to them! So why are they so rude? And all these people around us! Only watching like idiots what's going to happen next! No one helps, only gaping. Gaping, Gaping, Gaping!" She made a fist and punshed it against the tree next to her. Her tears were falling. "I hate them, all of them." More and more tears came. "I HATE THEM!", she screamed and punshed again against the tree. Yongguk didn't know what to do. He knew her already since 10 years, but never saw her like this. 

She had a hard life and a sad past. Her dad always beat her up, inclused her mom. One day her mum was so injured that she had to go to the hospital. Her dad went to the prison and she didn't saw him again. Everything was fine since this day, but then her brother get ill. Yes, she had a brother, he was only 20. He got cancer and died, 2 years ago. He was a good guy. Always when her dad wanted to beat her again, he came to save her. Often he also get very hurt, but he didn't care. Protect the one he loves, was his way to live. Yongguk didn't knew him that good, he was always working in the morning until the evening, but Katara often talked about him. How much she loved him and what a wonderful brother he was. When she got the information, that he got cancer, her world broked into pieces. They didn't had enough money to pay for the treatments. They tried, but it wasn't enough. When he died Katara wasn't responsive. She didn't say anything. Didn't even eat. She went very thin until her mum and Yongguk screamed at her that her live has to go on. That her brother wouldn't want to see her like taht and that she made it even worse for them, if she will die too. So she tried to live on. But then there was the school. The pupil knew that she was poor. This was an reason for them to bully her. Since these years she was suffering in the school, but she didn't show it to anybody. No matter how hard it was, she went on. But now, there was a point she couldn't handle it anymore.

"My brother had beaten them all up!", she said. Not screaming or shouting, but with a tone with sadness und bitterness. Yongguk looked at her again and saw her face. Red and full of tears. Then he saw that she was still punching the tree. He stopped her hand and looked at it. It was bleeding.
He looked at you again. She didn't cry anymore and also didn't looked at him. She only pressed her lips in a thin line.
"She always does this, if she wants to calm down." he sadly thought.
"Katara", Yongguk softly said. She didn't looked at him.
"Yah! Look at me." Slowly she light her head up and looked at him.
"I know that you're angry, but only look what you've done with you're hand. I'll take you to the hospital and then I bring you home, right?" When took a step, she didn't move. He turnt around and draped she, but she didn't move.
"Yongguk." she said. Her voice very tetchy.
"Please leave me alone" she went right past him. At first he didn't realised what happend. Why was she so rude to him. Then he turnt arround and ran after her. When he was behind her, he took her wrist and turnt her arround.
"Yongguk. Let go!", she tried to put her wrist aut of his hand but he was too strong.
"First I'll take you to the hospital, then, I'll let you go." 
"Are you deaf? I've said let go and leave me alone." She tried again to put her hand out but he was still holding it.
"I said...", Katara began again but then Yongguk began lift up his voice.
"YAH, SHUT UP! I'VE SAID THAT I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE DAMN OF HOSPITAL AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT OR DON'T, I'LL TAKE YOU THERE AND THATS IT" 
"But why do you even care?", she screamd back.
"What?" He was confiused.
"Why do you even care? It's my live not yours. I have to deal with all this not you. Why don't you leave, how everyone did, huh? My dad did and my brother did. They all have left me. I miss my brother, also my dad, but they both left me and they don't care, so why do you care? Tell my! What the hell makes you so worry about me? I am nothing. I'm not worth it. I'm not worth to have a friend like you, SO WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME?"


Yongguk smacked her. Not hard but hard enough dad she get back to her sense.
She looked at him, and he stared back. He never hit her. Never. But this was too much. She said things, whitch didn't made sense. And he hated when she was cry. He didn't knew how to stop her. This was the only way.
She put her hand and her beaten cheek and became round eyes. Yongguk was frozen. He didn't know why he did that. He had just smacked the girl he loved the most. He, Yongguk, who would never touch a woman. 
But then, without him noticing, Katara went to him and hugged him. 
"I'm sorry." she said with a very sad voice. "And thank you." she said against his chest. Did she just thanked him? 
"Thank you, for bringing me to sense again." she hugged him tighter. He hugged her back and said "Miahnae" against her hair.
She shook her had and let him go. "No, don't excuse yourself. You helped me, really. I was saying things with no sense."
She looked at her bleeding hand. "Let's go to the hospital, my hand is hurting very much now." She took his hand and he went with her.
They didn't speak much on their way, but promised to himself to never hurt you again, nor physically or mentally. He will do everything he can to make you happy. He promised it to him and to God before a tear felt on his cheek.