Confession

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

"Yongguk!", I called. But he just kept on walking fast.
"Yongguk, wait!", but he didn't stop. I was many steps behind him. He had such long legs, that I couldn't withstand on his rapidity.
"Please.", I couldn't ran anymore. I was on High Heels!
"AAAH", I screamed when I fell. One of my stupid high heels broked and I fell hard on th ground.

Yongguk stopped and turned around. When he saw me laying on the ground, he ran towards me.
Few steps away from me he stopped. I didn't lay anymore on the ground but I was holding my ankle.
"Aish.", I said in pain.
I looked up and saw in Yongguk's face. No emotions, nothing. A freezen Yongguk.
I tried to stand up but immidiatly I fell again. It ankle hurted so much.
"Pabo.", he said and bend down.
"What ar..."
"Don't talk to me. Only get on my back."

I didn't went on his back. I stood up and looked at him.
He sighed and stood up also.
"When you can walk, I'll leave now." He turned around and was about to go, when I grabed his arm.
"Wait.", I said in a weak voice.

"What do you want?", he asked emotionless.
"What you've see...", I began but he interrupted me.
"I don't know what you think what I've seen, but the worst thing what you could do was to hang out with Block B.", he said in anger.
I was speechless. He was angry about Block B. Not about the kiss of Zelo and me.
"W-what?", I asked confiused.
"Katara, even if you like this guy with pink hair, how could you dare talking to them? Because of them I went to prison."
He didn't screamed but his words were already shouting at me.
"How could you?", he turned around and I could finally see his face. Red because of anger.

"You know them Katara! As good as I do. You know how agressiv they are!"
I couldn't say anything. 'He's angry about Block B, not about Zelo'
But this was logical. Of course it was. He hated Block B. They brought him trouble and betrayed him.
But why was it so hurtful that he was angry about Block B and not about Zelo?
'Pabo, because he don't loves you!!', I screamed to myself.
'You're his little sister, not more!'

"I know we don't talk to each other, but why the hell Block B, huh? Do you love to hurt me?", he asked.
"Do you like seeing me in pain?", he asked again and put his hands on my shoulder. He shaked me a bit. I didn't answer. I couldn't. I know he was absolutly right but his words were so hurtful.

"Ridiculous.", he said after a few seconds when I didn't answer.
He put his hands in his pockets and turned around. 
"I think you can walk home alone." he was about to go.

"How could I." I answered with weak voice.
"HOW COULD I!", I screamed. Yongguk turned around and looked at me. My tears were already on my cheek
"How could I like to hurt you?", hobbled I went to him.
"How could I hurt you if you mean so much to me Yongguk?", I asked.
He didn't answered, he just looked at me.
"Pabo!", I hit him on his chest.
"Stupid Pabo!", I hit him again. When I was about to hit him a third time, he grab my wrist.

"You dare, hitting an adult? Are you stupid?", he asked angry.
"And how dare you telling me that I'm stupid? You're the one who's blind!", I said weak and put my hand out of his handle.
"Blind? Katara, are yo..."
"I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!", I screamd at him.

Absolutly shocked he looked at me.
"W-w-what?", he asked shocked.
"I love you, pabo!", I said and wiped my tears away, but the contiuned coming.
"A-a-as your brother you mean?", he asked. I shoke my head.
"No Yongguk.", turned around, for not looking at his face.

"Since the first day we've met I fell in love with you. Do you remember? I was ten and my dad was beating me and I ran away. I had no shoes on and just ran. I rested and hide me in a ditch. Then I heared you. You were rapping.", I chuckled quietly.
"At first I thought 'who is making this noise?', but then I calmed down because you rapped about a day where everything is gonna be ok.", I sighed.
"I wasn't able to get out of the ditch and I yelled for help. Then I saw my beautiful angel.", I smiled a bit. I couldn't see his face and I was happy that he didn't turned me around.
" "Omo, what are you doing here?", you asked me. "I can't get out anymore.", I told you. You jumped in the ditch and looked down on me. You said: "Aish, these stupid little kids. Play and don't take attantion.". When you realized that my face and arms was full of bruises you got immiditaly worried and asked: "Omo. What happend to you?" I didn't told you anything so you sighed and bend down. "Jump on, I bring you home". I just nodded and went on your back. We got out and you brought me in front of my house. "Thank you.", I said but I didn't went into my house. "I heared about your family, especially of your dad.", you said at looked around the neighborhood. "Everyone talks about this family.", you looked again down on me and smiled. "But don't be ashamed or afraid. I'll wait with you until you want to go in.", then you smiled and I thought my heart will just jump out of my chest."
I turned to Yongguk, but I didn't look into his face. I just looked at the ground.
"This was the first time that my heart beated so fast...because of you.", I smiled at the ground.

But only now, I realized that I confessed my love to him...But I knew that he only saw me as a friend, as his little sister.

"B-b-but I can change it!", I said in panic. I don't wanted to lose him. Nor as brother, neither as bestfriend, if he could only love me in this way, it was already enough.
"Katara..."
"Really, I can change it! I'll look for other guys! We live in Seoul, I'll find someone and we can still be friends, arasso?", I said fast still in panic.
"I-I know y-you only love me as your sister or bestfriend and that's ok! But please stay by me!", I begged, still not looking at him.
"I-It canbe t-t-that I'm only imagine my lo..."

I couldn't continue because Yongguk put his hands on my face and forced me to look at him. Then he bend down and kissed me.

My legs felt like gum, and I couldn't do anything, I could only return the kiss.
I felt a smile coming at his lips. Lightly he put his lips out of mine and said:
"You talk too much." Then he bend down again and continued kissing me.




In this moment everything was perfect. In this moment everything was indestructible. In this moment I felt full and really happy since a long time.
But I repeat it: ...in this moment...


Signed: Bang Yongguk