Clubbing (Yongguk's view)

Strangers with Memories. (ON HIATUS!)

Yongguk thought about the scene with Katara and that guy.

Yongguk already saw her and wanted to greet her, when he saw her running after a guy. He had also blond hair like him. 
He wasn't very special but for women maybe he was the perfect guy.
He never saw her running after someone apart from him, so he get a little bit faster to look what was going on.
After few steps he heard a familiar voice.
"Yah Yongguk, what's up?", Himchan greeted him.
"Nothing really.", His look wa still on her. 
"So, what about clubbing tonight?" , Now he put his look at Himchan.
"Clubbing? On Tuesday?", Yongguk began to burst in laugh.
"Yah, don't laugh! There's a rap compatition at the DDE Club. Why don't you join in?", Himchan asked.
"Maybe because it's Tuesday and I have to learn?", He simply repeated.
"Please!", Himchan began to begg. 
"No.", Yongguk was about to go, when Himchan stand on his way.
"Take Katara with you! She loves to dance, so do her a favor!"
Yongguk really thought about it, and Himchan knew that he catched him.
"She'll have fun. And last time, she told me, that she loves seeing you rapping!"
"Really?", He didn't wanted but he smiled. Himchan was absolutly sure now, that he catched him.
"Really, so let's go and ask her!", he pushed Yongguk to the back door of the school building. 

"Omo. There's Jaemi! I ask her if she wants to come with us. Wish me luck. Or better don't, I know already know that I'm irresistable.", Himchan ran after her.

Yongguk was about to go in his class, when he heard Kataras voice. He already forgot about her, but now when he heard her voice he couldn't ignore it and went stright to her. 
The same guy was holding her wrist. She seemed very unsteady.
When the guy began to laugh, Yongguk saw her amazement. He just called her name, not knowing how to end this intimate situation.
She turnt arround and went to him.
Without knowing he went a bit jealous. He would keep an eye on this guy.

"How about clubbing today?", Yongguk asked her after school. Katara seemed confiused.
"Clubbing? But today is tuesday! Tomorrow we have school!"
"I know but there's a rap compatition and I want to join in." He said simply. But inside, he's heart was jumping.
"And Himchan told me, that you like it, when I'm rapping.", he just said without a thought.
Katara blushed a bit, but Yongguk didn't really noticed because his heart was about to jump out of his chest.
"So..I thought... to..join in." He was freaking out because she didn't answer.
"So let's go." Katara said. Her voice was a bit strange.
"Really?" he said overwhelmed. She just nodded.
"Great, so get ready! I'll took you at 7, arasso?", He hugged her an ran. He behaved like a little child but he didn't cared.
Now he had a date with her and nothing would destroy it....He thought...


He took her punctunally at 7 and they went to the DDE Club.
There were many people, what you two didn't expected. It was Tuesday!
But there were so great beats and music that Katara couldn't handle herself and began to dance.
At the beginning she was dancing alone, but then more and more guys came to her side.
She danced with a couple of them which made Yongguk very jealous.
She began to become tired and sat next to Yongguk.
"Puuuh, it's so hot in here.", Katara took out her cardigan and her backless top was seen.
"YAH!", Yongguk almost shouted.
"What?", she looked confiused.
"Put you cardigan on! Don't behave like a !", when he said the words he immidiatly felt regret and punshed himself mentally a thousand times. 
"How did you just call me?", Katara was absolutly shocked.
"I...", Yongguk tried to apology, when a voice interrupted him.
"Wanna dance?", a nice looking guy asked Katara. She looked at him, then to Yongguk.
"Sure!", she lay her cardigan down and went to the dance floor.
"Aish, I'm such an idiot!", he said to himself.

Katara danced with that guy and also talked with him. They already flirt with each other. Yongguk got so pissed.
'When does this hell of compertition start?' he thought.
He went to the DJ and asked him.
"Rap compertition? No I'm sorry, this is on saturday. Today is the dance battle.", he apologized.
"Dance battle?", he repeated. 'Aish, Himchan you punk!', he tought angryly.
When he was about to take Katara and go home, the DJ announced the dancer to get ready.
Katara talked to the guy and he explained her that today was a dance battle.
Yongguk saw the shine in you eyes.

"Does somebody wanna join in before it starts?", the DJ asked.
"I do!", Katara put her hand up.
"Well, then let's start!", the DJ screamed in the micro and put on some great beats.

Katara danced the hell out of her. She shaked, she shuffeld, she jerked, she did everything.
She was in the final with a boy. Yongguk didn't knew him, but he had pink hair.
"Start.", Katara said. "The best comes for last.", she specify.
There were many 'ooohs' in the hall.
The guy started and he was amazing, but not to compare with Katara.
She won and everyone cheered.

After the dance battle she took her caridigan and shook the hand of that guy.
"You were great" he said.
"You too.", she said with a smilie.
"Anyway, my name is Park Katara.", she said and took her hand of.
"Choi Junhong.", he answerd.
"It was nice to meet you, maybe one day will meet up again.", she laughed.
"Yeah, maybe.", he smiled and gone.

She turnt to you and looked into Yongguk eyes. She was really upset. 
"I'll go now. See you.", and she left the club.
'Aish, I have to talk to her immidiatlly!', he thought and ran after you. He didn't wanted her to stay upset.
He loved her, and he'll try to make her happy again. Like in the last 7 years.