Chapter 9

Always There For you

" Wow... There's so many customers today! So many that even some are waiting in line outside!" I said.

" What happened? Did we gain sudden fame?" Sunbae asked.

" I don't know! What in the world?" Jisun unnie look alarmed. " We better serve them fast!"

" Here's your coffee and cake, enjoy!" I said.

" Omo omo omo! It's the same coffee that Sungyeol oppa drank!" One of the girl said.

" Yeah! Maybe it's his cup too!" The another said.

What the hell is happening here? Sungyeol? What? 

" Ummm if you don't mind.. But can I see this Sungyeol's picture?" I asked one of them.

" Sure! Here!" She said and passed me her phone. It's Sungyeol and L's selca from yesterday at this shop, they've post it up on twitter.

" Umm... Who are they actually?" I asked.

" You don't know? They are from INFINITE! Don't you work here? They came here yesterday right?" 

" Yeah they did... And I served them too.." I said.

" What? Omo! You're so lucky!" They said.

I scrached my head.. What? I took out my phone and search 'INFINITE' and thousands of searches appear. Wait.. That picture... It's L! He's an idol?! Why didn't he tell me?

“ Jaelin ah! Stop dreaming and continue working!" Sunbae said.

" Nae!"


" Jaelin! You called me?" L asked.

" Nae... L... Explain this.." I said, showing him the picture of INFINITE's group photo.

" I.... I'm sorry.. I was going to tell you next Wednesday when I 'm having my comeback." L said.

" I'm not angry... I'm just embarrass that I didn't know you're a famous K-pop star. I must be pretty dumb huh." I said.

" Ani... You're special." L said.

" Special?"

" You're my only friend that treat me so well without knowing I'm famous. That's a true friend." He said.

" Jinjja?" I asked.

" Yeah. "

" So... Umm... How's practice going? Since your comeback is soon." I asked.

" It's great just a little too tiring." L said.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have call you out at this time. You need to rest. Go back and rest now. I'll text you later." I told him.

" Are you chasing me out?" L joked.

" Yes. Because you need to rest!" I said.

" Oh come on.... How could you."

" Because I'm cold blooded, now go." I teased.

" Fine... I'm going." 

" Bye!"

" I'm really going!" He turned back.

" Just go home and rest!" I said, waving to him.

" You're coming next Wednesday right?" He asked.

" Yeah! I'll be there!" I replied.


L's Point Of View

When I received Jaelin's call, I was so excited, she asked me to get to the coffee shop when I'm free.

" Hyung! I'm going out for a while." I told Sunggyu hyung.

" Yah, come back quickly arraso? We need to practice more." Sunggyu hyung said.

" Nae, arraso." 

I walked into the shop and saw Jaelin sitting behind the counter, looking at her phone and pouting. Omo... Cute!

" Jaelin! You called me?" I asked.

She showed me the group photo of INFINITE and I was shocked. How did she find out? I explained everything to her and she chased me out of the coffee shop, wanting me to have more rest and prepare well for my comeback. I asked her if she's going to my comeback stage and she said yes. I felt so happy that I could skipped back home.

" Back so early?" Sungyeol teased me.

" Yah... Of course, we need to practice." I said.

" Hmm... So how's your girlfriend?" He asked.

" Bwo? Girlfriend?"

" Yeah... Jaelin ssi." He said.

" She's not my girlfriend." I replied.

" She's not your girlfriend yet. You're blushing L." He teased me more.

" Stop it, I'm going to shower." I said, avoiding his statement.

" Yah we're going to practice now... No time to shower." Sunggyu hyung said.

" Oh shoot.." I mumbled.

" We all did not shower." Hoya hyung said.

" Eww... Smelly." I said, smiling.