Chapter 16

Always There For you

" Yeobosseyo? Chagiyah~ Do you wanna come over now?" 

" L.. Remember what your CEO said, before he announce our relationship, we're not allowed to be seen together." I said.

" Aigoo I just wanted you to come here to help me." He told me.

" Help?"

" Yeah.. Today Sunggyu hyung nagged at us,saying the dorm is too messy and umm... Can you come over and make us lunch and dinner? Because you know, we can't cook." 

" Okay... What time are you guys starting?" I asked.

" In 10 minutes, now they're using kai,bai, bo to see who cleans the toilet." He said, laughing.

" What are you suppose to do then?" I asked.

" Me? I have one whole room to myself, so, I cleaning my own room and later on help with the living room." 

" Whoa... One whole room? Daebak? Why didn't you share with the others?"

" Well.. My sleep talking is severe, so no one wants to share with me. Besides, the other rooms are big enough."

" Okay okay.. I'll be there in a moment. What's the password for your door?" 

" I'll be there waiting and there's a caretaker down there and you couldn't possibly pass through them." 

" Fine... Just come down when I call you okay?" 

" Okay!"


 

" Whoa... Now I know why Sunggyu oppa is nagging about." I said as I stepped in their dorm. There were clothes everywhere, dirty clothes, clean clothes, dishes stacked up so high, laundry that was hung but no folded, charger cables and so much snack rubbish.

" Umm.. Hehe.. We're just starting... And don't go into the bathroom, you'll die..." Sungjong said.

" Come on, it couldn't be worst than this." I said and went to the toilet. I almost fainted.

" See told you so." Hoya oppa said. 

" Okay okay... I'll make you guys lunch now and I'll help later." I said and went to the kitchen.

After a few hours of cleaning, we only managed to clean up the living room, laundry room and Sunggyu oppa's room.

" This is so tiring!" L said.

" Yah.. Spot check your room now." I said and went to his room.

" Andwae! Andwae!"

" Wae? What are you hiding?" 

" Nothing it's just..." I opened the door. " Very messy.." He said.

Laptop on the bed, books all around the floor, cameras on the bed, clothes hanging all around the place.

" How can you survive like this?" I asked.

" Well.. I don't know, every time I finish my schedules I'll be too tired to even realize that my room is so messy." He said.

" Let me help you now, and you go out and help Sunggyu oppa and the others, come back in 1 hour and you'll find this place neat and tidy." I said.

" Whoa.. Really?" 

" Just go out now..." I said and pushed him out.

I opened his closet and unfolded clothes fell out. L, L, L... Why do you wear black and only black? Well there are other colors too but most of it is black in color. There is a laundry basket on the floor but it's empty and dirty clothes are all around the place. Well.. Guess I'll need to be quick.

" Noona, are you alright?" Sungjong asked me as I was drinking water.

" Yeah, I'm fine, just L's room is so hard to clean." I said. " And umm... Could you guys like order something for dinner? I don't think I could cook anymore, my hand aches." 

" Yeah sure, where is L hyung by the way?" Sungjong said.

" Probably cleaning the toilet with Sungyeol." I said.

" Eww! The smell of ammonia is so strong!" I heard Sungyeol shouting.

" Get a grip of yourself! We still have lots to clean!" L said. " Hwaiting!" 

I smiled and then went back to cleaning L's room.


" Chagi wake up!" I hear L calling me.

" Hmm..? What?" I opened my eyes.

" Dinner time." He said.

" Where am I?" 

" You're on my bed silly." He said, smiling.

" Oh... Are you guys done with cleaning?" I asked.

" Yeah, almost, the kitchen is left, but come on, let's go get some dinner." 

" Was I asleep for a long time?" 

" Kinda."

" Sorry, I was suppose to help you guys but I fell asleep." I said.

" It's okay, by the way, my room looks awesome. Thanks chagi." 

" Ah Jaelin you're here." 

" Sorry to let you guys wait."

" It's alright, now lets eat." Dongwoo oppa said.

" Wow.. Bulgogi, bibimbap, ddeokbokki, kimbap, jajangmyun. Are you guys sure you should be eating this much?" I asked.

" No worries, manager hyung is not here, so let's enjoy now!" L said.

" Don't drink alcohol. We have school tomorrow." I said.

" I don't drink, I drink juice only." L said.

" Liar." Woohyun oppa said.

" Hyung! Shh.." L made a face and everyone laughed.


L's Point Of View

" Yebosseyo?"

" L, I'm here already. Hurry up! It's freezing out here." Jaelin said.

" Okay okay, hold on I'll be right there." I said and rushed down stairs.

Jaelin came to our dorm because I called her and asked her to help us do some cleaning up. When she entered our dorm, she look quite shocked. Well.. It's 7 guys living together and we don't have the time to clean up. Sooo.. Yeah.. there were rubbish around and laundry too. We managed to threw all our dirty underwear inside the washing machine before Jaelin arrived. That would be so embarrassing of she saw our underwear lying all around the place.

She helped us clean and even cooked for us. And I have to say, my girlfriend is the best. She doesn't get mad when Hoya accidentally poured soup on her, luckily the soup is just warm and not hot! Jaelin said she wanted to check my room and I was startled. My room is messy and there are so much rubbish in there. Dust and hair everywhere. I tried to stop her but she pushed me out and said she would clean it for me. Well, since she was cleaning it for me, I went and help Sungyeol with the toilet.

" Yah, letting your yeoja chingu clean your room?" Sungyeol asked.

" Yeah why?"

" You're not afraid that she'll see your yadong(=) collection?" Sungyeol joked.

" I don't have yadong!" I shouted at him.

" Kim Myungsu!" I heard Sunggyu hyung shouted at me.

" Mianhae hyung!" I said.

" Fine fine... Just help me clean it up." Sungyeol said. 

After almost an hour 'battling' with the toilet, I went and check on Jaelin. Whoa.. She did a great job cleaning my forever messy room. I saw her sleeping on my bed and I don't have the heart to wake her up. I looked at her, she looked so cute when she's sleeping. The first time I met her she was also sleeping, just that she was sleeping on the counter and now on my bed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went out.

After a few more hours, Sungjong told me that dinner was already here and ask me to call Jaelin out for dinner. I went into my room and wake her up. Her messy hair just made her look cuter. After dinner, she asked me to walk her home.

" Myungsu ah.. Want to walk me home?" She asked.

" Why? Stay for the night and tomorrow morning we'll go to your place and then go to school together." I said.

" I don't know, what if your manager saw us? Or fans? Or..."

" Come on Jaelin... Just once?" 

" Okay.." She said and smiled.