Chapter 2

Always There For you

" You looked tired. Are you alright?" Minjae sunbae asked.

" I'm fined. Just went to bed a little later yesterday." I replied.

" Minjae, how could you let Jaelin take your place yesterday? She already worked hard enough." Jisun unnie said.

" Unnie, it's alright. Besides, I get to know a new friend." I smiled.

" But its still his job. Not yours."

" Jisun ah, I'll treat you and Jaelin to some yummy food later. Okay? So stop being mad." Minjae sunbae said.

" Aishh.. Jinjja... Fine!" Jisun unnie said and walked to the kitchen.

" Mianhae sunbae. I didn't mean to tell tale on you... "

" Aigoo.. It's not your fault. That Jisun had quite a temper." Sunbae said and scratched the behind of his head. " I better go apologised again." He said and walked to the kitchen.

" Jaelin!" Someone called me.

" L?" 

" Annyeong!" 

" What are you doing here?" I asked.

" Just going to work. Stop by to buy some coffee for my friends." He said.

" Ehem... Can I take your order?" I said, smiling.

" I'll have 6 cups of dark chocolate coffee and a cup of mocha please." 

" Whoa, thats a lot. Hold on, I'll go make it."

" Ah Jaelin ah, can I have 7 pieces of cheesecake too? I'm feeling a little hungry." 

" Wow, you eat 7 cheesecake? Cool..." I .

" Hey!"

" Just joking, now I'll go get it for you."


L's Point Of View.

It was a cold night, and I was all alone, walking back to the dorm. INFINITE's comeback is next week and I can feel the stress coming. I need to calm down, relax a little bit.

Then I saw the coffe shop. There was a girl sleeping on the counter. That's dangerous! I must go in and wake her up.

" Emm... Excuse me. Are you guys still open?" I said. " It's not safe to fall asleep alone you know. You might get robbed."

She woke up with a shock. Oh wow, she is quite cute. 

" Yes! Oh I'm sorry. Thanks for the concern. Hehe.. May I help you?" She asked.

I ordered her new invention- the dark chocolate coffe. It taste great! The first thought I had in mind is I have to bring Sungyeol here, he'll love it! I asked for her name, Jaelin, that's a nice name! But wait! She doesn't know who I am. That's weird. Maybe its a good thing too. I can finally made new friends.

We chat for a while and became friends. She gave me the coffe for free and said it was a treat from her for making new friends. And I help her closed her shop and see her walk back home.

I have the urge to go to the coffee shop again. I went there again and she served me. She was kinda surprised to see me again. I bought some coffee and some cheesecake for my members.

" L! Where did you go?" Sungyeol asked me.

" I went to buy us some breakfast. We haven't eat anything since last night." I said.

" Yeah I'm hungry. Is that cake?" Sungyeol saw the cheese cake.

" Yeah, Sunggyu hyung! Woohyun hyung! Dongwoo hyung! Hoya hyung! Sungjong ah! Come have some breakfast." I shouted. The other members shot up as soon they heard the word ' breakfast'.

" Whoa hyung! Cheesecake and coffee? You know we're on tight diet right?" Sungjong said.

" Yeah L. You sure about eating that?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

" Come on hyung. We'll be practicing again for about 8 more hours." I said.

" Well, he's got a point. Come on, let's eat." Hoya hyung said.

" Wow this coffee is great L. Where did you buy it?" Sungyeol asked.

" A  friend's place. I'll bring you there next time." I replied.

All I know now is, I need to see her again.