Chapter 31

Always There For you

L’s Point of View

“Are you sure you guys wanna sleep here? At the living room?” Jaelin asked.

“Yeah sure, don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine.” Sunggyu hyung said.

“Yeah Jaelin, you worry about the kids, we’ll be fine.” Hoya hyung said.

“Unnie, are we really going to have a barbeque party tomorrow?” A girl asked Jaelin.

“We’ll see dear, we’ll see.” She answered.

“Let’s do it then!” I said, standing up.

“You sure? We’ll need to prepare lots of stuff because there’s so many people.” Jaelin asked.

“Yeah, I’ll help. We’ll all help.” I said.

“Aww come on! You’re the one that wanted to have barbeque not us.” Sungyeol said.

“Well then you’ll don’t eat it okay?” I joked and he gave me a kick.

“Shhh! Manager hyung called!” Sunggyu hyung said. “Yeobosseyo?”

He paused for a while and he put it on loud speaker.

“Yah! You guys better come back here before the boss found out!” Manager hyung shouted.

“Hyung, mianhae!” Sunggyu hyung said.

“Mianhae? You get back here before I go get you!”

“Here’s the deal hyung, you let us off for 4 days and we’ll go back and do whatever you want us to.” Woohyun hyung said.

“Bwoyah?” Hoya hyung pushed Woohyun hyung.

“Shhh!”

“Sigh…. Okay deal. If you just stay where you are and not go off anywhere.” Hyung said.

“Okay!” We all agreed.

“Aish you guys. You’ll get in much trouble you know that don’t you?” Jaelin asked.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t matter!” I said and smiled.

“Ja, now let’s go to bed, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow.” Sunggyu hyung said.

It’s weird how we managed to sleep on the floor and the sofa and with a limited amount of blanket, but it sure is refreshing to wake up at the countryside.

“Ah L, you’re awake!” I heard someone said.

“Minjae hyung?” I opened my eyes and saw him.

“Yeah, and me too!” Jisun noona?

“Huh, you have drool there…” Sunggyu hyung said and pointed at my mouth.

“Huh? Hey!” I said and wiped away my drool.

“Hyung, you look funny when you sleep.” Chunhee said.

“Yah you don’t look that good either.” I said.

“Hmmph!” Chunhee walked away.

“Anyway hyung, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t know. Jisun got a call from Jaelin and I was dragged here.” Minjae hyung said.

“Yah, you’re the one that said it’s been so long since we last saw Jaelin.” Jisun noona glared at hyung.

“Arasseo arasseo, mianhae.” Hyung said with aegyo.

“Are the two of you….?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

“Mwo?” Jisun noona and Minjae hyung said together.

“Dating?” Jaelin asked.

“Us? No, no, no. Who would want to date him?” Jisun noona said.

“Yeah, she acts like a guy. Even I’m not that manly as she is.” Minjae hyung said.

“Yah, you’re gonna get it from me.” Noona said and chased hyung around the house.

“The two of them looks good with each other huh.” Jaelin said.

“Jaelin, about that…”

“Noona! Chunhee got all wet playing with the water in the basin!” Someone shouted.

“Yah Chunhee yah!” Jaelin said and walked away.

“Aish that kid keeps getting on my nerves…” I said.

“Hyung, let’s just go on and help Jaelin. It’s your idea anyhow.” Sungjong said.

“Fine… Let’s go.” I said and went to brush my teeth.

“L, L, L, can you hand me that?” “L, excuse me. I need to go that way.” “Yah L! Stop playing with the tomato!” Everyone is busy with stuff like that, but why am I the only one that has nothing to do?

“Unnie! Chunhee is lost! I can’t find him anywhere!”

“Where did he go this time?” Jaelin got worried.

“I’ll go look for him.” I said.

“I’ll go with you!” Minjae hyung said.

“No, I’ll go!” “Just let me go then.” “Why don’t we all go?”

“Shhh! I’ll go with L, the others get for help if we don’t come back in 3 hours, okay?”

“Come on let’s go!” I said and the both of us went to look for Chunhee.