Chapter 13

Always There For you

" Aigoo aigoo aigoo... You're sneezing non stop Jaelin ah." L said.

" I know... Maybe I've caught the flu." I said.

" Let's get home quickly. Come on come on." He said and pulled me out of my chair.

We both walked through the snow quickly and finally reached my apartment. 

" Jaelin ah... Do you even have time to tidy up? There's books everywhere I go!" L said.

" What? Oh those? Those are for my finals. I don't have time of course." I replied.

" Wow... Actually my dorm is worst." L said.

" What?"

" Nothing!" 

" Ah.. Finally some rest!" I said and sit down on the couch.

" Hey what about dinner?"  He looked at me.

" Want some jajangmyun?" I asked.

" Oh come on! I've been eating that since last week. I'm sick of that." He said.

" Fine, you go order pizza then." I said.

" Wa! Really?" 

" Yeah. Go on, I'm hungry too." 

" Okay! I get to choose the toppings?" He looked at me eagerly.

" Yeah, choose whatever you want." I said.

After dinner, the both of us cuddled on the couch and talk about what's going to happen.

" L ah, did you tell your members about us?" I asked.

" Nope. But I can't help myself sometimes. I've almost said it out last night." 

" Oh me too... Guess we'll need to be more careful." I said.

" Yeah..." He said. And the both of us fell asleep.


"Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha.." L's phone started ringing. I was woken by his phone.

" Yeobosseyo?" I answered it, still dazed from the shock.

" L?" Oh ! I think it's his hyungs!

" Umm L is at the toilet and he left his phone at the counter." I lied.

" Who are you?" 

" I am a barista at the coffee shop, L went to the toilet, do you want me to pass a message to him?" I asked.

" Ah.. I see... Tell him to come back to the practice room. We need to practice." He said.

" Okay I will." I said and hung up. That was so close!

" Yah L... Wake up!" I shake him. But no response from him.

" You're late for schedules!" I said again. 

" What no schedules...." Is he sleep talking? 

" L! Chagi! Wake up!" I yelled. But still, no response. " Are you Sleeping Beauty or Snow White? Do I have to kiss you to wake you up?" I mumbled.

I looked at him. He's so handsome even when he's sleeping. I move closer to his face. Damn it! This guy is so perfect! I can't believe that he's mine, and I'm his.I couldn't resist it anymore and gave him a kiss on his lips. I felt movement from him and tried to move away but he hugged me so tightly that I couldn't move.

" Hey beautiful... You're sneaky." He said.

" Finally you woke up. I've been calling you for 15 minutes!" I said.

" Really, and I woke up with a kiss? Wow I am Sleeping Beauty! Or Sleeping Handsome?" L said and laughed.

" Okay, umm.. your hyung called and asked you to go back to the practice room now." I said.

" What? What did you told him?"

" I told him that you're at the coffee shop and you went to the toilet. Better hurry up and go wash your face and brush your teeth. I'll make breakfast." I said. " And there's the fresh toothbrush and towel on the bed, go get it." 

" Wow best girlfriend ever!" L said and we both laughed.


L's Point Of View

After practice I went to the coffee to pick up Jaelin and when I reached there she was sneezing non stop and was sniffing all the time.

" Chagi are you all right?" I asked.

" Yeah I think so..." She replied. " Achooo! Oh god! Excuse me!" 

" Aigoo aigoo aigoo... You're sneezing non stop Jaelin ah." I said.

" I know... Maybe I've caught the flu." She said.

The both of us walked quickly back to her apartment and when I enter her apartment.... I was so shocked. The decorations was nice, the colors are relaxing but... There are tons of books everywhere. Novels, magazines, school textbooks, notebooks, writing books and so much more.

She told me she's too tired and don't have the energy to cook so we ordered pizza and then after that we cuddled on the couch and talked about what might happen in the future. We both fell asleep not long after. 

I was woken by a kiss the next morning and of course it was Jaelin. I hugged her tightly, afraid that I might lose her, afraid that this was all just a dream. She hit me softly and told me that one of my hyungs called. Oh man, luckily my Jaelin is smart enough to trick them. She asked me to go freshen up and she'll prepare breakfast. I went into her room, everything was so neat here, compared to the living room. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and when I went out, something caught my attention. 

It was a portrait of her family, she looked so young, maybe around 7 or 8?

" Hey, what are you looking at?" She said. I turned and she was standing by the doorway.

" Umm your family portrait?" 

" Oh this old picture...."

" Is this your grandma?" I asked.

" Yeah, and this is my mum, my dad, my grandpa and my uncle." She said, pointing one by one.

" Ahh... You look just like your mum." 

" Really? I think I look like my dad. Well, breakfast is ready you slow poke." She said and pulled me out of the room.

" Whoa..." I was amused, she prepared a big American style breakfast for me. " All this for me?" 

" Yeah, you'll need to practice dancing and singing for maybe a few hours long, so you'll need to eat more!" She said, smiling.

" And you're not eating anything?" I asked.

" Nah, I'm okay." 

" Hey, come on.. Let's share this, I can't possibly finish it." I said.

" No really, I'm fine."

" Jaelin... I don't want you to get sick again okay?" 

" Okay... I'll listen to you." 

" That's my girl."