Chapter 17

Always There For you

“Jung Jaelin!" Hyosung and Suzy came running after me.

“What?" I was shocked by them.

“Yah why didn't you tell us?" 

“Tell you what?" I asked.

“About this!" Suzy said and handed me her phone. 

Woolim confirms that Infinite's L is currently dating. The CEO of Woolim Entertaiment has confirmed that Infinite's L is now dating his childhood friend, Jung Jaelin. Woolim Entertainment state that the two of them have recently met each other on and found out that they're interested in each other. Their relationship has just started and Infinite members jokingly said “We hope this won't affect our promotion!"  '

“So? When did this happen?" Hyosung asked.

“About a month ago." I replied.

“What? And you didn't tell us? Some friend you are!" Suzy said, pouting.

“Sorry but it has to be kept a secret and I couldn't do anything about it." I said.

“How did you two met? And how did you two got together?" Hyosung asked.

“Well, it was when he came to the coffee shop, and then after a few months, he confess." I said.

“What? Daebak!" 

“What so daebak about this?" I asked.

“Well, you now who is he right?" Suzy asked me.

“Yeah I know. He's Infinite's L." I said.

Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha" My phone rang.

“Yeobosseyo? Where are you?" L asked.

“I’m going to our next class, it’s at Room 317." I said.

“Ah... Wait for me there okay? I think I might be lost." He said.

“Aigoo... Hurry up or we'll be late." I told him.

“Arraso! See you later!" 

“Wait, he's studying here too?" Hyosung asked me.

“Yeah, he just recently transfered here." I told them.

“And umm Jaelin ah, you might want to be careful of fangirls in our college." Suzy said.

“I know, that's the reason I'm wearing a hoodie today. To hide!" I said.

“Okay okay.. Now, our mission, to transfer uri Jaelin safely to her boyfriend." Hyosung said.

“Aigoo you guys can be so cute at times.”


“Hey, is it safe for us to walk together?” I asked L.

“It should be fine, didn’t you see the article?”

“I did but still, I’m a bit worried.” I said. “And oh, let me introduce my friends, this is Suzy and Hyosung.”

“Hi! Nice to meet you guys.” L said.

“Wow… This is really L! I can’t believe it! Can we have your autograph?”

“Okay… Sure.” L said and signed their books.

“Where are you going after this?” I asked L.

“Recording studio, I have to do some pre-recording.” He told me.

“So, we’ll be going now, we need to go to our class.” Hyosung and Suzy told us.

“Okay, see you guys later.”

“Going to work later?” L asked me.

“Yeah, where else could I go?”

“With me?”

“Stop joking and pay attention to professor now.” I poked him.

“Aww… Come on.”

“Stop it! There are so many people here! If they caught us on picture or anything, it’ll be on the internet.” I said.

“Fine then. I’ll pay attention.”

“You’re angry?” I asked.

“No.” He said, without looking at me.

I smiled, he looked so cute every time he is angry of jealous.


“Jaelin ah! I saw the news! It’s it you? Jung Jaelin?” Jisun unnie and Hansun both asked me when I went to work.

“Umm yes. That’s me…” I said, softly.

“Why didn’t you tell us? We’re so shocked when we saw this.” They said, hitting me softly.

“Sorry, but you know, idols’ company’s policy and blah blah blah… So I have to keep it a secret until they announce it.”

“Whew! That was cool!” Hansun said.

“Wait, where’s Minjae sunbae?” I asked.

“He took another day off. That guy gets lazier and lazier every day!” Jisun unnie said.

“Yeah… He is..” I said.

“Whoa, look at all the customers! Do you think they’re here just to see Jaelin unnie?” Hansun said, peeking outside.

“Jaelin ah, I think it’s best that you work in the kitchen today, let me serve and Hansun take care of the counter.” Unnie said.

“Yeah sure. I don’t mind!” I said and started working.

“Where is that L’s girlfriend?” Someone said.

“Yeah, I thought she worked here?”

“I heard someone said she’s very pretty! I wanna see her!” Wow, L’s fans are pretty nice, I think.