Chapter 10

Always There For you

" Jaelin where are you?" L asked

" Naega? I think I'm lost!" I said.

" Do you see anything around you?" He asked again. 

" Ummm... The toilet?" I said.

" Toilet? Okay wait for me there. I'll be there in a while." 

" L!" I saw him walking towards me.

" Aigoo... What were you thinking? Getting lost already?" L teased me.

" Bwo yah... This place is huge and so confusing." I said.

" Fine fine. Let's get to your place." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I felt my face became hot and my heart thumped very hard.

" Yah..."

" Bwo? Faster or else people will see us!" He said, pulling me with him.

At last we arrived at the place. I can see the stage clearly from here, and even the faces of the people on stage on close. 

" Okay... I'm going now. Meet me later? You have the backstage pass I gave you right?" He asked.

" Yeah... But which way should I go?" I'm still confused.

" Kekeke.. That way." He said, pointing to a door. 

" Arraso! Thanks!" 

He went back to his waiting room, keep on turning his head to check if I was alright. I've always felt save with L around me. He always appear when I needed someone the most.

The lights dim, and the MC started talking. After a few performance from a few boy groups and a few girl groups, it is finally INFINITE's time to shine.

" Alright now! INSPIRITS! Are you ready? Next up, INFINITE!" The MC said.

People started shouting. I was almost deaf, but it was fun. Ahh... I can see L and Sungyeol! The others.. I don't know who they are but they sure are cool too! 


" L L L L L!" I shouted as he was about to enter his waiting room.

" Jaelin! Hurry!" And he pushed me into his waiting room.

" L... Yeoja chinggu?" 

" Aniyah hyung!" 

" Yeah that's L's yeoja chinggu." Sungyeol said.

" Sungyeol!" L shouted at him, and his face is blushing.

" You wanted to meet me?" I asked him.

" Let's have dinner together!" He said.

" With you guys?" I asked.

" Yeah, with all of us!" L's 'hyung' said.

" Won't your fans kill me if they saw me?" 

" They won't." L said and smilied.

" Then let's go!" L said. And he later introduced me to all of s and they seemed nice to be friends with.


" Ah it's already so late and you still have to walk back with me. Gomawo." 

" Eyyy it's nothing. Friends right?" L said.

" Yeah.... L ah.."

" Hmm?"

" Ani... Gwenchana." I said and smilied.

" Aigoo.. Just say it out." He said, looking at me.

" It's really nothing. Ah.. Your scarf." I said, taking it off and giving it back to him.

" Wae? Shiro? Keep it, when I need it I'll ask from you." He said.

" Aishh.. Arraso.. So umm.. Being an idol, is it fun?" I asked.

" Yeah, it's fun and nice. Although we might have to go through some stress, hardship, tears, arguments but everything works out well. When all our fans cheers for us, it's like the best thing ever happened." He said, smiling.

" Wow... Seems nice."

" Jaelin ah, why don't you audition and become an idol too?" He asked.

" Aiii... I can't, I'm too shy and I can't sing." I said.

" Really? You're lying. You can sing!" 

" You've never heard before, how do you know?" I said.

" Well, I'll assume you can sing and one day you will sing and I will cheer for you." He said.

" Aigoo this guy..." And the both of us laugh.