Chapter 15

Always There For you

" Unnie! Mianhae! I overslept!" I said as I rushed into the coffee shop.

" Aigoo.. You never oversleep. What's wrong?" Jisun unnie asked.

" Nothing.. Just really tired from last night." I replied. 

" Studying for finals this year?" She asked.

" Yeah.." I lied. " So umm... Where's Minjae sunbae?" 

" He took a day off.. Probably just plain lazy to come to work." 

" Maybe..." I gave out a sigh of relieve. Meeting sunbae now would be so awkward after what he said yesterday.

" Hey get out of my way!" Why does that voice sounded so irritatingly familiar. I glanced at that person and is was.... Hana.

" Ah.. I see you're still working here. Well... Give a cup of Americano... Add more sugar, they're too bitter." She said.

" Umm Americano is suppose to be bitter." Jisun unnie said.

" Excuse me, I order what I want. Not what you ask me to." She replied with a scoff.

" You..." Before Jisun unnie could say anything, I pulled her back.

" Unnie... Are you thinking...." I looked at unnie.

" What I'm thinking? Yes.." She smirked at me.

" Here's your coffee miss." I said as I put it down on the table.

" Hmm... Where's that cute guy that works here? I remember seeing him a few times when I walked pass here." She said.

" He's on a break." I replied.

" So.. Is he like, your boyfriend or something?" She asked.

" No.. Enjoy your cup of coffee.." I said and walked back to the counter. Unnie and I stayed for a while to see her reaction.

" Ugghh! Why is this so bitter? Better add some more sugar." Hana said as she poured more sugar into her coffee.

Unnie and I were giggling all the while.

" Oh my! This taste so weird! Where's that girl? Yah!" She shouted.

" May I help you?" I went to her table and asked.

" This taste weird! Get me another cup!" She said.

" Should I get you something else? Maybe a cappuccino or maybe a latte?" I asked.

" Anything that is sweet!" She said, gulping water down .

I went back to the kitchen and unnie was alreaddy there, laughing her lungs out.

" Hahahahahahahahahah! Did you see her face when she drank her coffee! Hahahah!" Unnie said.

" Who would guess that she was so stupid to realize that those are salt not sugar? Hahahahahah!" I couldn't't help but laughed too.

" Oh my... Hahahahaha!" The both of us laughed so hard that we almost ran out of breath.


" Jaelin ah... Let's go meet my members and manager." L said.

" Eh?"

" Let's go tell them now... I can't stand lying anymore." He said.

" Yeah.. Me too.. But what if.... "

" Hey... Who knows? Maybe they'll be fine with it?" 

" Okay.. Let's give it a try..."

L bought me to his dorm and gathered everyone there, s, managers and even their stylist noona.

" Everyone.. I have something to tell you guys... Well.... Jaelin and I... We've been dating for the past few weeks and umm... Yeah.. We've decided to tell you guys."

" What?" His manager seemed shocked.

" How did you manage to not get online or have any pictures of you two together posted?" Sunggyu asked.

" That was easy.. We didn't go out." I said.

" Whoa.. L.. I knew you are dating her you little punk." Sungyeol said and grab L and started tickling him.

" Now the thing is.. How do we tell the company?" His manager asked.

" We'll go... The two of us.. We'll tell it ourselves." L said and I stared at him.... Really? Oh gosh...

" Ready?" L asked as we stand outside the CEO's office, holding hands.

" As I'll ever be..." I smiled.


" Sigh... You both realize that this might affect your social life if we announce this right?" The CEO said.

" Yes.." L and I replied.

" Myungsu ah.. Would you take the responsibility if Infinite's promotion or sales dropped?" He asked again.

" I... I will." L said.

" Okay... I know you two are not going to listen to me even if I asked you to stop seeing each other.. But still, word of advices, don't get paparazzi chasing you guys around okay? Don't get too lovey dovey in public, and Jaelin... You need to study well in college. And help Myungsu too okay?" He said.

" I will.." I said to him.

" Well then.. It's settled... We will announce your relationship but before we do that, you two be careful okay?"

" Yes! Thank you! Thank you!"

" And I will say that Jaelin is your childhood friend and you both have been good friends and recently you two got together, is that fine?" He asked me.

" Yes, it'll be fine." I said, smiling so happily.

" Ah, and Myungsu.. I will be transferring you to Jaelin's college, so you two can be together."

" CEO.... Thank you so much!" L said and the both of us went out from the office.

" See what have I told you? We should never give up." L said to me.

" Yeah.. I almost had a heart attack inside there!" I said.

" Aigoo aigoo my yeobo is scared." He teased me.

" Stop it! Remember what the CEO said, don't be so lovey dovey now." I said.

" I can't help it!" He said and the both of us laughed.

" How was it?" Everyone asked as we reached L's dorm.

" Everything went better than expected!" L replied.