Chapter 2

That unique girl

*At Cube Café*

“WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE?!” the manager of cube café shouted at Hye-In.

“I’m so sorry! I..I bumped into someone just now…” Hye-In mumbled under her breath.

“YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE LOSS!” The manager of cube café screamed with his face red.

“But..I didn’t do it purposely..” Hye-In whispered.

At this time, a familiar figure walked into cube café. Squeals and gasps were heard.

“Hyung! It’s not her fault! I bumped into her and caused the boxes to fall onto the floor.”Doojoon said as he walked into the kitchen.

“Oh I see.. So she was speaking the truth. Okay arasso, u may go now ,and, sorry for screaming at you just now.” The manager of Cube Café said.

“Aniyo, it’s okay. Erm, I better leave first.” Hye-in bowed 90 degrees and walked out of the kitchen through the back door.

Just as she was walking towards the delivery van, someone grab her hand.

“What do you want?” Hye-In asked irritably.

“Aren’t you gonna say thank you?” Doojoon asked with a smirk on his face.

“Do I even need to? It was you who bumped into me and now let go of me!” Hye-In said, glaring at Doojoon.

“Wow easy girl. I was just going to say sorry.” Doojoon immediately let go of Hye-In’s hand.

“You already said it just now, didn’t you? Now, if you may, I’m going back to work.” Hye-in replied as she her heels to leave.

“Wait! Can you come with me to the dance studio for a while?

“Bwoh? Wae?” Hye-In asked a little surprised.

“You will know in a minute.” Doojoon replied.

“Well, I would need to bring my dongsaeng along then. Do you mind?” Hye-In said, hoping he will say he mind.

“No problem!” Doojoon replied estatically.

“aww.. Alright, but he will be all starstruck, be mentally prepared.”Hye-In warned doojoon.

Doojoon just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for the late update. School's busy.