Chapter 9

That unique girl

*On the delivery van*

“Noona!”  Gi Kwang, Dong Woon and Yoseob shouted.

“Aish! This girl only causes trouble, ”Hyun Seung scowled.

“Hyung, is it okay if we drive her back to her house first?” DooJoon asked , impatient.

“Nae, Jong Soo you know where is Hye In’s house?” Manager hyung asked Jong Soo.

Jong Soo nodded quickly, certainly very concern about his only noona.

Jong Soo took a right turn and drove quickly.

DooJoon placed Hye In’s head on his shoulder while he watched her.

She looked so pale, her lips were dry, and she was frowning. She seems so uncomfortable.

“Hyung, you have the medication oil that you always bring along with you?” DooJoon asked.

“Here.” Manager Hyung passes the medication oil to DooJoon.

DooJoon put some on his palm and started massaging her temple.

All b2st members were looking at how caring DooJoon  is to Hye In.

And, almost immediately, they knew. A happy couple they would be.

*At Hye In’s house*

“Ajusshi! Open the door!” Jong Soo shouted.

Hye In is being carried on the back of DooJoon, and DooJoon can feel the heat of Hye In.

*Such a pabo, she’s sick and she still comes to work? This girl* DooJoon mentally scolded Hye In.

“Omo! What happened to Hye In?” Hye In’s appa exclaimed.

“Ajusshi, she is having a high fever,” Jong Soo replied.

“I knew it, aish I told her not to walk in the rain!” Hye In’s appa mumbled.

“Ajusshi, can I go in?” DooJoon asked politely.

“Oh yea yea, I’m sorry she caused you so much trouble,” Hye In’s father led DooJoon into his house.

*In Hye In’s bedroom*

“Thank you for sending her back, and I’m sorry she caused so much trouble to you,” Hye In’s father bowed 90 degrees.

“Aniyo, its okay, we have the responsibility to bring her back,” DooJoon said politely.

“Hye In is lucky to have such kind employer.” Hye In’s father smiled.

“Aniyo, I think I have to go already, later we will come and visit her again,” DooJoon bowed and exited the room.

“My dear daughter, if only he wasn’t a celebrity, you two would make a perfect couple.” Hye In’s father whispered to his daughter, smiling.

*In the delivery van*

“How is noona?” Dong Woon asked, concern written on his face.

“She is okay, I guess she will be alright and bickering with me tomorrow,” DooJoon joked.

Everybody laughed. They were sure Hye In would be alright as they all knew how strong this unique girl is.

*After rehearsal for their performance*

“Hyung, can we visit Hye In?” DooJoon asked.

“I guess so, we don’t have any schedule anymore,” Manager hyung replied.

“Let’s go then! I can’t wait to see noona, she must be very sick,” Yoseob said

“Yea, noona must be waiting for us,” Dong Woon said childishly.

“Tsk, you two think too much,” DooJoon said, facepalming himself.

“Hyung, you are worried about Hye In right?” Jun Hyung asked.

“B-bwo ya? O-of course not!” DooJoon was caught off guard by this sudden question and stuttered.

“Hehe, hyung, you are stuttering!” Jun Hyung teased.

DooJoon felt his face go red. He blushed!

“Omo! Hyung is blushing! I guess what I said was real, you really are VERY worried about her huh?” Jun Hyung elbowed DooJoon.

“Tsk, I don’t know what you are talking, stop talking crap and get onto the van,” DooJoon said.

“You even act like Hye In! You are madly in love ah hyung!” Jun Hyung teased before rushing into the delivery van in case he gets beaten up.

“Don’t you spout such nonsense, pabo,” DooJoon scoffed.

B2st’s members just laughed out loud at DooJoon’s reaction. It was just hilarious how he wanted to hide his feelings but ended up making it even more obvious.

*At Hye In’s house*

“Oh, you all are here? Come in,” Hye In’s appa greeted B2st politely.

“Annyeong haseyo Ajusshi!” B2st greeted Hye In’s appa politely back.

“Come, let me lead you to her room,” Hye In’s appa said.

*In Hye In’s room*

“Omo, why are you all here?” Hye In said with her I-just-woke-up voice.

“To see you noona! How are you feeling? Better?” Gi Kwang exclaimed.

“I’m okay, I told you all that I’ll be okay didn’t I?” Hye In replied.

“Says the person who passed out,” DooJoon said sarcastically.

“Yah! Who ask you to make me jerk up!” Hye In argued.

“You are sick so you should stay at home and rest, don’t you have common sense?” DooJoon argued back.

“I have common sense that’s why I came to work! Bastard!” Hye In’s blood boiled.

“I thought a boyish girl doesn’t have common sense eh?” DooJoon retorted.

“ A boyish girl does have common sense, but I doubt a bastard knows what common sense is,” Hye in glared darkly at DooJoon.

“Yah! Jung Hye In! Don’t be so rude!” Hye In’s appa interrupted halfway through.

“But appa!” Hye In tried to argue but seeing her appa’s hand signal, she immediately kept shut.

It was then she notice Jong Soo, B2st members except for DooJoon and manager hyung smiling at them like idiots.

“Yah! What are you all smiling at?” Hye In asked.

“Nothing, I just think I saw a couple bickering sweetly,” Hyun Seung said.

“BWO?!” Hye In and DooJoon shouted at the same time.

“Haha, even replying is the same,” Yoseob teased.

“Don’t copy me!” Hye In and DooJoon said at the same time, Again.

This made everyone in the room laugh.

And, you know the procedure, the bickering couple continue bickering.

*The next day*

“Oh! Noona you are already alright?” Dong Woon asked.

“Nae, I’m okay already,” Hye In replied with a smile.

“You better be sure that you are okay, I don’t want to carry a pig anymore.” DooJoon said sarcastically.

“A pig  is better than a bastard yea?” Hye In retorted.

“I afraid not, piggy.” DooJoon smirked at the new nickname he gave her.

“Yah! Bastard, I’m not a pig,”Hye In threw a death glare at DooJoon.

If looks could kill, DooJoon would have already been dead. Actually, hye In wasn’t even heavy, instead, she was lighter than DooJoon had expected. Well, he just likes to , he doesn’t know why though.

“Stop bickering you two, by the way, Hye In ah, we don’t need to go anywhere today, we just need to be at the studio,” Manager Hyung said.

“Oh then I can go back to my company first?” Hye In asked. She hasn’t seen her hyungs for almost two weeks already and she misses them so much.

“I’m sorry but you have to go up with us, Mr Hong wants to treat you a meal,” manager Hyung said.

“Uh.. Okay then.” Hye In nodded a little disappointed.

Upon seeing Hye In’s disappointed face, dooJoon said “You can go visit them tomorrow, we don’t have much schedule tomorrow,”

“Hye in’s face lit up, “Really?” she asked eagerly.

“Yea,” DooJoon replied lazily.

“YooHoo!” Hye In jumped up happily.

Seeing how happy Hye In was, DooJoon can’t help but smile too.

“Hehe, hyung is totally in love,” Dong Woon whispered to all of B2st’s members, except DooJoon.

All of them giggled like idiots softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update! Holiday now~ Yeah! By the way, i wrote a one shot, please read it! Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/400510/i-can-t-live-without-you-b2st-drama-junhyung