Chapter 15

That unique girl

*At B2st’s dorm*

“Hyung! How could you do that?! Now there’s definitely a possibility that she’s gonna quit the job!” Yoseob yelled at DooJoon with hatred in his eyes. DooJoon told them what he did and the boys all scolded him for being so mean to Hye In even though he was angry with her.

“Hyung! If noona quits, I’m not sure if I can ever forgive you for doing that to noona,” Dong Woon snapped fiercely at DooJoon, glaring daggers at him.

“Stop blaming him guys! We have to think of a way if Hye In really quits,” Hyun Seung said calmly, saving DooJoon’s eardrums.

“I’m sorry for pissing her off, I really didn’t mean to..” DooJoon apologized with his gaze fixed on the ground.

“Mianhe ah hyung… I didn’t mean to yell at you…” Yoseob apologized to DooJoon, his eyes were back to the normal soft eyes.

“Now, we have to make sure we have a plan in case Hye in really quits,” JunHyung stated. They all nodded their heads and thought deeply and started making a plan.

*At Hye In’s bedroom*

“Hye In?” Hye In’s appa peek in to her room.

“OMO! Appa!! I missed you!!!!” Hye In slowly got out of bed and gave her appa a big hug. Her appa had been overseas for work for the last 3 weeks and is finally back now. She missed him dearly and he missed her dearly too.

“Hye In ah, why is your leg swollen and your hand all bruised?” Hye In’s appa asked while frowning.

“Teehee… I went to relieve my stress…” Hye In guiltily replied.

“How many times must I nag about this matter?” Hye In’s appa looked resigned. He had told her a lot of times not to go boxing, but she always ends up going there when she’s really furious or stressed.

“Appa… I was just really angry and my feet just automatically brought me there!” Hye In tried to reason out and gave him a genuine smile.

Hye In’s appa sighed, not knowing how to deal with his precious daughter.

“So tell me, what happened?” Hye In appa brought her to her bed.

“Well… That jerk smashed that bottle of medication oil that you gave me which I had kindly offered to him upon seeing him in such pain. He’s a douche. He made me so furious that I just had to go boxing and relieve my stress.. Mianhe ah appa… Blame him for it…” Hye In slowly explained to her appa.

“Listen, Hye In ah, I can see that he’s a really good kid. I’m sure he didn’t mean to smash your bottle,” Hye in’s appa said while placing his warm hand on top of Hye In’s cold and bruised ones.

“Appa! Why are you siding him? He broke that medication oil you gave me!” Hye In exclaimed, frowning a little.

“It’s just a medication oil. Hye In ah, sometimes you shouldn’t be so worked up over little things like that. I know you cherish it very much, but it’s really just a bottle,” Hye In’s appa tried to explain to her stubborn daughter.

“Arasso appa… But I still can’t forgive that jerk for doing that to my bottle. I don’t feel like working for him anymore…” Hye In complained to her appa. It’s been a long time since she had had a talk with her appa and she found out that she wanted to tell him so many things. So many, so many.

“Even if you hate him, you should continue going for work right? Your other cute employers wouldn’t want you to quit yea? Just continue going to work nae? Im sure it would be fine in a matter of time,” Hye In’s appa persuaded Hye In. Hye In always listen to her appa even though she doesn’t want to do it.

“Nae… Appa, you should get some sleep, you must be tired after the long flight,” Hye in smiled sweetly at her appa andled her appa out. She just had to obey her appa, she was too filial to disobey.

“Arasso, you too, sleep early and be careful,” Hye In’s appa said before returning to his room. Hye In then walked slowly towards her bed and sat on it. She was still mad at DooJoon, but not as much as just now. She could still forgive and forget all about it if he apologized to her, she thought. She her television and saw B2ST on a variety show. She smiled at how silly Yoseob and Dong Woon were and laughed when DooJoon said something funny. She immediately caught herself and shut tight.

‘Hye in ah, stop laughing! You pabo! He wouldn’t fall for you nor will you fall for him!’ Hye In scolded herself mentally before turning the television off and falling asleep with bruises on her hands and a swollen, twisted ankle.

*In The morning*

“Hye In ah! Are you feeling better?” Hae yeon asked while helping her into the kitchen.

“Aigoo, unnie, jinja gwenchanayo!” Hye In laughed at Hae Yeon.

“You’re hurt! How could you still laugh? You’re really a weird kid,” Hae Yeon ruffled Hye n’s hair.

“Geez, unnie, I’m weird because I’m Jung Hye in!” Hye In smiled sheepishly at her soon-to-be-sister-in-law.

“Aish, you kiddo! Where’s your oppa?” Hae Yeon asked.

“Oh, he’s probably taking his own sweet time, dragging his legs while walking down to the kitchen,” Hye In described Jun Hye’s morning routine.

“JUNG JUN HYE!!” Hae Yeon shouted loudly making the half awake Jun Hye flinch and rush down to the kitchen. Hye In’s appa chuckled loudly at Jun Hye and told him he would be a great husband. Jun Hye scoffed at that.

“Oppa! Appa! Unnie! I’m going out! Annyeong!” Hye In shouted before getting onto the delivery van and driving to Cube Café.

*At Cube Café*

“Omo! Noona! Y-You’re here?” GiKwang rubbed his eyes as if he’s trying to ensure he’s not hallucinating.

“Tell me im not hallucinating!” Dong Woon yelled out loud dramatically.

Hye in flicked his forehead causing him to groan and said, “ Yah! I’m really Hye In! If you don’t want me here I can go!” Jong Soo who wasn’t working yesterday  looked at them, confused.

“What are you all talking about?” Jong Soo looked at them confusingly.

“Just get on the van,” Hye In acted as though she didn’t know anything. DooJoon was looking at her and she saw that her hands were full of bruises.

‘What happened to her hand?’ Doojoon thought before getting onto the delivery van’s front seat quickly. He also noticed that Hye In limped towards the delivery van. He was worried about her and he didn’t want to deny his feelings anymore. He had fallen for her. He definitely did.

“Jong Soo ah, you drive today, Hye In doesn’t seem to be able to drive,” DooJoon told Jong Soo.

Jong Soo looked questioningly at DooJoon before he finally realized that Hye In’s hand was bruised.

“Omo! Noona! Why did you go boxing again?!” Jong Soo exclaimed. Hye in flinched a little when she heard what Jong soo had said.

“A-ani, gwenchanayo,” Hye In stuttered.

“Noona! Aish, jinja! Wae? Why did you go boxing again?” Jong soo asked, looking really pissed off.

“Aish, when did you become my oppa? Just shush up!” Hye In glared at Jong Soo. Jong Soo pouted before shooing Hye in out of the driver’s seat.

“Yah! Kwon Jong Soo!” Hye In yelled loudly at Jong soo.

“Noona! Im going to drive today! Go sit beside Doojoon hyung!” Jong Soo said. Hye in’s eyes widened immediately before going to the back and dragging Hyun Seung out of the back and quickly getting into the back.

“Yah! That’s my place!” Hyun Seung shouted but was completely ignored by Hye In. Hyun seung had no choice but to get in front and sit with DooJoon. DooJoon was a little disappointed at Hye In’s actions but he blamed it upon himself as he was the one who made her angry.

*After all schedules and back in the dance studio*

“Let’s take a 15 minutes break!” the dance instructor said and ushered them outside but leaving Doojoon inside to talk to Hye in. Hye In didn’t even notice that they were all out and that she was left with DooJoon. Alone. She was too engrossed in her book to notice that.

Doojoon cleared his throat and said, “Hye In?”

Hye In froze in shock. That voice… Calling her real name.  She looked up and met DooJoon’s eyes. She immediately darted her eyes away from him and lowered her head.

“Y-yes?” Hye In replied.

“Uh, I’m sorry for what I did yesterday… I was just too miserable…” DooJoon apologised and bowed 90 degrees. Hye In’s eyes widened in shock. He was bowing to her? No way! This isn’t happening. But it is.

“N-no need to bow… I-I mean its okay, let bygones be bygones,” Hye In gave an awkward laugh and rubbed the back of her neck.

“I’m still sorry, forgive me okay?” DooJoon apologised again.

“Nae!” Hye In smiled genuinely. She was surprised at how sincere DooJoon was and all her anger faded away.

Upon seeing Hye in’s smile, DooJoon’s heart melted. He returned his own genuine one to her. Hye In’s heart fluttered a little upon seeing him smile.

‘I’m not falling for him! Noooo!’ Hye In thought. She really wanted to deny all her feelings for DooJoon but the feelings are so strong that she herself couldn’t deny but to admit. Yes. She has fallen for Yoon DooJoon. That bastard she called. But she was trying to prevent her heart from breaking. Prevent another tragedy from happening. Hence, she couldn’t tell him her feelings no.

On the other hand, DooJoon was already dying to tell her his feelings. But he had to wait, he had to make sure Hye In fell for him, or rather, make her fall for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated again! I would only be able to update on weekends now, mianhe ah. Omo! Both of them just admitted their feelings but they wouldn’t confess any sooner. I want to elaborate more on them falling deeper nae? Hehe, im sorry you have to wait! Anyway, hope you enjoy. Saranghaeyo, readers and subbies! I really love all of you!