Chapter 31

That unique girl

“WHAT?!” Hae Yeon burst out in anger and yelled at the top of her lungs.

“What did that brat do?!” Hae Yeon jumped out of her seat on the couch and shouted.

“Unnie, h-he just well, he somehow accused me,” Hye In whispered softly, afraid that Hae yeon might burst out again.

“Why didn’t you tell your oppa?” Hae Yeon sighed and sat beside Hye In on the couch and hugged her.

“You know him, don’t tell him, I beg you unnie, he would kill him,” Hye In held Hae yeon’s hands, looking pleadingly at her.

“I already know,” Jun Hye’s sound caused Hye In to tense up immediately.

“You, Jung Hye In, why didn’t you tell me?” Jun Hye pointed an accusing finger at Hye In.

“Well… I know you’ll probably kill him,” Hye In replied, pushing away Jun Hye’s finger.

“Aish, you little kid, always keeping everything to yourself, and needing me to dig them up,” Jun Hye sighed deeply before slumping onto the opposite couch.

“Mianheyo… Ah! You two should go! Its your date now!” Hye in exclaimed before dragging them out and forced them to leave for their date. The both of them reluctantly left and Hye In sighed in relief before walking back.

Depression and loneliness was back again, and they were so annoying, but Hye In couldn’t even do anything about it. She let them follow her around and ignored everything they said. After all, she had her own work to do. As if she could do work, she hadn’t even been eating for these 2 days. Hye In climbed up the ladder and tried to carry the box down onto the ground but curse her weak body, she fell down onto the ground, the box falling onto her.

“Hye In!!” Jin Suk shouted as he walked into the factory. The rest of them rushed towards Hye In after Jin Suk.

“Gwenchanayo?” Jin Suk asked frantically as he help Hye In get up.

“Ouch, that was a bad fall,” Hye In sheepishly smiled at her hyungs as she rubbed the back of her head.

“Aish, why are you so careless?” SooKyung shook his head as he brought Hye In to the nearest sofa.

“Well, you all know me,” Hye In replied, rubbing her sore arm.

“Noona, I’ll buy you ice cream so you won’t be so weak and fall down again,” Jong Soo told Hye In which brought a smile onto Hye In’s face.

“You haven’t been eating again huh?” Dong Hoon asked, knowing fully that it was true.

“Well, yea,it’s nothing to worry about though,” Hye In replied, knowing that she was going to get a lecture all over again.

And true enough, she got a lecture from all of her hyungs, Jong Soo joining in occasionally.

“Arasso, arasso, you all should go home now, it’s quite late already,” Hye In said and shooed her hyungs home, which her hyungs reluctantly did while Jong Soo happily left because he was having a date with Taeyeon that night.

Hye In sighed and rubbed her temple and shook her head. Even though she knew many people cared for her, but loneliness still came back to her every single day and night. Depression alone was annoying enough, and Loneliness was even more irritating. Hye In walked up the stairs gingerly, since she got permission from Joon Ki to stay in the office for the time being. She took out her notebook that nobody knew about. She flipped through them page by page and bitterness wafted out of every single page. This notebook was filled with poems she wrote during her hardest times and now, was definitely  one. But she was too tired to write and instead, she read through them one by one.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Life’s roller coaster goes up and down.

Dark clouds drift to you without a sound.

Rain drops come down like heartbreaking tears,

Leaving you in sadness and fear.

Sun rays no longer reaches you,

And there’s no one you can cry to.

Except for the plain four walls,

That could only look at you in sympathy

______________________________________________________________________________

The poem was written when she was abandoned on the streets. Before she was abandoned, she had books that she loved and still do. They taught her to wrote this poem when she was only at the age of 10. Hye In had writing skills no one could compete with. She might not have study much, but the amount of books she read definitely outnumber the amount average people reads in a life time. Hye In loved to write but no one knew about that.

Hye In have too much too hide.

“That’s the exact kind of poem I love,” Depression says as he glances at hye In’s notebook.

“Of course you do, because you’re the one that made me write this,” Hye In glared at Depression who was chuckling and nodding, approving.

______________________________________________________________________________

He found me in an instant,

While I tried to shook him off in desperation.

He doesn’t bug and hugs me,

Leaving me crying silently.

He is the friend of depression, sadness and disappointment.

He is Loneliness.

______________________________________________________________________________

“Ooh, im mentioned!” Loneliness exclaimed in the way loneliness would.

“Can’t you two just shut up?” Hye In rolled her eyes and snapped her book shut.

“Oh c’mon, you know you like our company. At least you have us, you don’t need to be alone,” Loneliness said in a prideful way.

“I would rather be alone than to be in the company of you two, thank you very much,” Hye In said in annoyance.

“Too bad, you can’t shake us off, until happiness comes, we’ll stay by you,” Depression said as he yawns tiredly and in an instant,fell asleep on the chair.

“Go away, I need my sleep,” Hye In pushed Loneliness away and dozed off on the couch.

How much longer must Hye In live with Depression and Loneliness like that? Would that be for long? Forever? Or will it be over soon, and happiness is going to embrace her once again? We don’t know yet.

It all depends on DooJoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s a short chapter im so sorry. I probably wouldn’t be able to update anymore. I hope you aren’t disappointed by this chapter. Forgive me! Ill update as soon as the freaking exam is over! Jaesonghamida! To all my subbies and readers, Kamsahamida and tharangaheyo!!!