Chapter 25

That unique girl

*At the hospital*

“Hye In, seems as though DooJoon’s confession really helped you recover huh? You are ready to get discharge from the hospital,” Doctor Kim teased as he winked at Hye In.

“It was me who was strong enough uncle Kim!” Hye In frowned slightly at Doctor Kim giving all the credits to DooJoon.

“Haha, aigoo, okay, I’ll inform your oppa about it so that he can come and fetch you nae?” Uncle Kim said as he strolled towards the door and open  it, only to reveal Yoon leader.

“I guess I need not call your oppa then. Saves me the trouble. Hahaha,” Uncle kim laughed out loud and walked away.

“Aish, why are you here?” Hye In crossed her arms as she looked at DooJoon accusingly.

“Yah, girl, is this how you treat your boyfriend who’s going to pick you up and bring you home?” DooJoon asked as he settled down on the chair beside Hye In’s bed.

“This is me, problem? Then leave,” Hye In pointed her index finger at the door as she looked at DooJoon, who didn’t look at all alarmed since he must have gotten used to it.

“Shut up, go change up and I’ll pack your things,” DooJoon swatted away her hand, his heart skipping a beat at the slight skinship.

“Who are you to pack my things and order me around?” Hye In asked as she narrowed her eyes at Doojoon.

“I am your very very official boyfriend, not get your out of bed and go change!” DooJoon dragged Hye In out of bed and pushed her clothes into her hands and pushed her into the bathroom. He then started packing Hye In’s things. But as he packed her things into her backpack, she noticed a note sliding out of the pocket of one of her sweatpants.

“She will be happy if he accepts her”

“Yah, Jung Hye In, what’s this?” DooJoon shouted as he saw Hye In walking out of the bathroom. Hye In looked up and immediately blushed shades of red when she saw DooJoon holding the note.

“Yah! Stop trying to invade my privacy!” Hye In tried to snatch away the paper but DooJoon wouldn’t allow her to.

“Tell me! You shouldn’t keep your secrets from me anymore,” DooJoon said as he grab Hye In’s wrist and force her to sit on the bed.

“Argh, well that was a note to keep going on planning Naeun’s confession,” Hye In whispered the last few words after consideringDoojoon’s words.

“Ohhh, so you had already fallen for me at that time that’s why you were reluctant to help her isn’t it?” DooJoon started teasing Hye In, causing Hye In’s cheeks to heat up even more.

“I-I wasn’t reluctant, I was just kind of afraid of your answer…” Hye In trailed off, knowing he will continue to teasing her.

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” DooJoon started laughing his head off. Hye In glared at him darkly, black clouds starting to form around her head. She aimed at Doojoon’s ankle and kicked it.

“OWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” DooJoon started jumping around holding his leg up and groaning.

“For laughing,” Hye In glared at DooJoon. DooJoon returned her a dirty look before starting to pack Hye In’s things again.

*In the delivery van*

“Have you gotten any news from Naeun?” Hye in asked, out of the blue.

“W-what? Oh yeah, she did. She wanted to come visit you when you were n the hospital but she was overseas on a course,” DooJoon stuttered a bit.

“Did she say when she’ll be back and by the way, have you had a clear talk with her?” Hye In narrowed her eyes slightly.

“Of course! She had said she had no hard towards me and she even encouraged me to confess to you. Anyway, a boy had caught her eyes, which she said was much better looking than me, and which I think definitely is not true,” DooJoon almost rapped the whole sentence.

“Wow, slow down, and I bet there will always be people better looking than you, Doojoonie~” Hye In teased Doojoon.

“I like that nickname, yah, Jung Hye In, you haven’t told me what “ I’ll be jealous if I see you with another woman.”?” DooJoon asked.

“ You’ll have to figure it out by yourself. Well, im getting off, bye!” Hye in shouted as she jumped off the van.

“Yah! Be careful!” DooJoon yelled, but Hye in had long ran into the house. He smiled and sighed until his phone ring. He fished out his phone from his pocket, and in a flash, his smile his gone. “Yoboseyo?”

*Hye In’s house*

“My dear dongsaeng is back!” JunHye and HaeYeon pounded onto Hye In.

“Yah! Why didn’t you two come and fetch me?And also, where is appa?” Hye In asked.

“Because you already have your namja chingu(Boyfriend), and appa seems to be going overseas more often now, and I don’t know why,” Jun Hye said.

“Anyway, Alley misses you!” Jun hye exclaimed as he sees Alley walking pass them. He immediately grab it and put it in Hye in’s arm.

“How are you? Alley you missed me right?” Hye In Alley in between her ears.

“Meow” Alley meowed, as though telling Hye In she missed Hye In.

“Your brother had gotten real close that there was one night where he didn’t want to sleep with me but Alley,” Haeyeon joked. Jun Hye knew Hye In would be angry at him for ever neglecting Haeyeon so he tried to slip away but he was too late.

“Yah! Oppa!” Hye In hit Jun Hye on the arm, pretty hard.

“I’m sorry! But we have good news,” Jun Hye blushed a little.

“We are getting married!!” They chorused. Hye in’s eyes widened a little in surprise before throwing herself at the couple and hugged them tight.

“I knew you two would be the sweetest couple ever!” Hye in shouted, as she hugged them, forgetting she had dropped Alley.

“meow!” Alley angrily stalked away. Hye in pulled back and saw alley glumly walking back to its basket. She laughed and picked it up again.

“You stop being petty!” Hye In giggled.

*Later that night*

“What are you doing?” HaeYeon peeked into the room.

“Planning DooJoon’s birthday party.” Hye In replied.

“Why not you just become party planner?” Haeyeon joked. Hye In just smiled as she stared intently at the computer.

“Rest early okay?” Haeyeon placed  her hand on Hye In’s shoulder before walking out of the room.

*4 hours later*

“This is going to be the best party ever,” Hye In yawned as her eyelids started drooping and slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've set up a quotes shop. You may visit there if you are having a bad day, the quotes may brighten your day a little! And school is back and this year is my senior year, and I really need to study. I'm sorry for my lack of updates i hope you can understand! If i have time i will surely update! so don't worry. Thank you for your understanding! Quotes shop link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/482695/quotes-from-kpop-idol-and-songs-kpop