Christmas gift for youuu

That unique girl

Picture credits to: Owner

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“WAKE UPPPP!” DooJoon shouted as he pulled apart the curtains. HE looked out at the beautiful scenery. Roofs were coated with thick layers of snow, the roads were filled with snow too. The bald trees have snow dressed on them. Everything is just, snow.

He planned to bring Hye In out to play in the snow. But this girl, is too deep in slumber.

DooJoon turned back to Hye In and shook his head. He walked to her side and gently lifted her blanket. He saw Hye In shivered a little but looked so peaceful sleeping. He would have let her sleep but it was such a great day that he could not just laze indoors.Plus, it’s their first Christmas together. He shook Hye In slightly, hoping it would wake her up but to no avail. Just then, Jun Hye walked in.

“It’s no use doing that when she’s so deep in slumber. Let me tell you what to do. This is a new found way,” Jun Hye smirked. DooJoon raised an eyebrow.

“JUNG HYE IN! DOOJOON IS HUGGING A GIRLLLL!” Jun Hye shouted as loud as possible.

Hye In jumped out of bed immediately. DooJoon was slightly scared by the anger in Hye In’s eyes.

“WHAT?!”

“Just kidding,” Jun Hye said before running away.

“JUNG JUNHYE! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” Hye In pulled up her sleeves and was about to chase after Jun Hye when DooJoon hugged her.

“Aren’t I hugging you?” DooJoon smirked.

Hye In rolled her eyes as she pulled away.

“What are you doing in my room? Did that Jung Jun Hye let you in?” Hye In narrowed her eyes and scowled.

“What’s wrong about me being in your room? Anyway, get your lazy in the toilet and get ready, we’re going out,” DooJoon said as he pushed Hye In to her wardrobe.

“I don’t want to,” Hye In frowned and whined a little.

“As much as I like you being cute, it’s not the time to whine. Now go or I will accompany you into the toilet which I absolutely don’t mind,” DooJoon smirked a little.

“Psh. Get through me first,” Hye In scoffed before obeying DooJoon’s words and went to wash up.

*10 minutes later*

“The heck? Why so fast?” DooJoon asked with a raised eyebrow.

“What. I usually take this time,” Hye In snapped at DooJoon, still in a bad mood since she was dragged out of her bed.

“I thought girls take longer time,” DooJoon mumbled while scratching his head.

“Well, do you want to go look for those girls?” Hye In glared at DooJoon.

“NO, of course not. Stop being snappy and get ready, you’re going to enjoy,” DooJoon said.

“Argh. I just want to sleep. I’ll let you cuddle okay?” Hye In yawned and walked towards her bed.

“Yah! It’s our first Christmas together! 25/12/2013!” DooJoon frowned.

Hye In know DooJoon treat these dates seriously. He even remembered their 100th day together and their 1st year anniversary. Of course, she likes it, but sometimes it gets pretty annoying since she isn’t one to remember dates.

“So what? My sleep is more important than any of these firsts,”

As soon as these words left Hye In’s mouth she regretted it.

Hurt flashed in DooJoon’s eyes. He looked so utterly hurt.

“You said that,”

The way DooJoon talked scared Hye In. She watched him storm out of her room and knew she had to chase after him, or she would definitely regret it. She rushed to her wardrobe,  grabbed her coat and rushed out of the house.

She ran as fast as she could down the stairs. Unfortunately, the oh-so-clumsy Hye In, tripped and landed on the floor, in pain.

“ this,” Hye In cursed. She quickly got up and tried to run but the pain in her ankle was unbearable. She had no choice but to walk as fast as she could. She got out of her house and started shouting DooJoon’s name.

“DooJoon-ah!” Hye In shouted, her voice booming.

“Unnie!” Hye In turned around and spotted Naeun with her appa.

“Why are you here?” Naeun asked.

“Uh-uh, I’m looking for DooJoon,” Hye In said as she shook her leg a little.

After that dinner, Naeun and Hye In’s appa reunited. Hye In was absolutely happy for her and her appa and considered she had done a good deed.

“What’s wrong with your leg again?” Hye In’s appa asked as he noticed Hye In kept shakig her leg.

“Nothing nothing,” Hye In trailed off as her eyes searched for DooJoon.

“Abeoji, naeun,” DooJoon addressed Hye In’s appa and Naeun while backhugging Hye In.

Hye In was surprised and tensed a little before relaxing.

“Ehh. So sweet. Stop making me miss Taemin. Anyway, we gotta go. See you!” Naeun said as she walked away with Hye In’s appa.

Hye In sighed in relief as she watched her appa walked away.

“How did you hurt yourself again? Aish you, I can’t even ignore you,” DooJoon shook his head in defeat. He helped Hye In put on her brown colored coat and placed the hood over her head. Hye In blushed a little at DooJoon’s actions.

DooJoon then picked Hye In up easily, bride styled.

“What the heck are you doing?” Hye In asked, her eyes widened.

“I won’t let you walk with an injured and swollen ankle,” DooJoon rolled his eyes as though it was the most obvious thing.

“I’m fine!” Hye In insisted.

“No you’re not. There’s no one here so stop and listen to me,” DooJoon glared at Hye In. Hye In finally decided to keep shut.

*On the bench*

“This seems pretty serious, let’s get you to the doctor,” DooJoon said as he examined Hye In’s ankle.

“I am absolutely fine. I just need a rest. Really,” Hye In said before wincing a little as she tried to wear back her boots.

“Okay then, but you’ll be at our dorm, staying with me. I know you don’t want your appa to know so I’ll take care of you,” DooJoon said.

“Bu-“

“No more buts,”

Hye In sighed and nodded her head knowing fully well she will not be able to win DooJoon.

*At the dorm*

“Where are the others?” Hye In asked as she glanced around.

“They went back home to celebrate Christmas with their families,”

“What about you?”

“Aren’t you my family?”

“Psh.”

DooJoon led Hye In to the couch and sat her down, making sure she was comfortable.

“I’ll go get some ice pack,” DooJoon said and he got up and walked to the kitchen.

When DooJoon came back, he came back with a pail of water instead of ice packs.

“Where’s the ice packs?” Hye In asked as she looked at the pail of water curiously.

“There’s no more ice pack. So I will use ice water,”

DooJoon then soaked a handkerchief into the pail of water before putting the handkerchief on Hye In’s ankle. Hye In looked at DooJoon and saw DooJoon’s caring side once again.

It’s been pretty long since DooJoon showed his caring side to Hye In. Apparently, DooJoon only shows his caring side when Hye In is injured or hurt, and Hye In hasn’t gotten herself injured in the longest time. Not with DooJoon around her almost all the time.

“Stop staring Jung Hye In. I know I am very handsome indeed but you’re gonna burn a hole in my head,” DooJoon said as he placed the handkerchief on Hye In’s ankle.

“Psh, I was just wondering how I ended with you when there’s so many other better men out there,” Hye In scoffed.

“Oh really? We can break up now and I can tell you, I can go half way across the world and there’s still girls who wants to date me. You wanna try,” DooJoon got pretty angry at Hye In’s statement and snapped.

“Okay okay I’m sorry. Why are you so serious?” Hye In immediately apologized.

“Because of you, lady,” DooJoon stood up from his squatting position and brought the pail of water into the kitchen.

“Let’s stop quarreling. It’s our first Christmas! You wouldn’t want to tell your children the first Christmas you had with me ended up to be a day full of quarrels and arguments,”

“Oh? You’re already thinking about children?” DooJoon smirked, quite pleased.

“Yes. That’s only because I believe in eternal love. So, Yoon DooJoon, you’re officially stuck with me, for the rest of your life,” Hye In’s smart retort sent DooJoon speechless.

*A while later*

“Let’s watch this,” DooJoon said..

“No! Let’s watch this!”

“What? Cartoon? Are you a child?”

“For your information, sir, I love cartoons. So, put that disc in and join me on the couch. You’re gonna love this movie,”

“I don’t like Winnie though,” DooJoon frowned.

“WHY?! It’s so super cute!” Hye In exclaimed rather loudly.

“See? I need to share your love with that bear!” DooJoon pouted.

Hye In burst out laughing, laughing at how silly and cute DooJoon is.

“Well, you still have most of my love,”

“Then I’ll forgive Winnie I guess,”

After putting on the movie, DooJoon went back to the couch and lied on Hye In’s lap.

“Yah, aren’t you gonna watch?” Hye In asked.

“No,” DooJoon said as he hugged Hye In’s waist.

“Fine,” Hye In replied and turned her attention back to the movie.

*After a while*

“I’m bored,” DooJoon whined.

“Sheesh. I’m watching,”

DooJoon frowned.

*This freaking bear is snatching all of her attention! Damn.* DooJoon shouted in his mind.

DooJoon jumped up from the couch and snatched the remote.

“YAH!”

“What. I didn’t even get to spend much time with you, and don’t tell me you wanna spend our first Christmas with your pooh bear,” DooJoon crossed his arms, looking a little pissed.

“Argh, okay, fine, what do you want to do?” Hye In sighed in defeat.

“Cuddle of course,”

Hye In rolled her eyes.

-

They spent the whole day talking and cuddling. They talked about their life, their past, their planned future and their love. They wanted their love to be eternal. Many say it’s impossible, many don’t believe it. But for these two, they truly believe they would be able to withstand any obstacles heading their way.

“I love you,” DooJoon said as his eyes slowly closed.

“Eternally,” Hye In mumbled before both of them fell into a slumber, so deep, so sweet.

They are, in each other’s arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, a christmas gift for all of you!! I hope you all enjoyed! Happy Christmas! Have a greaaat christmas! I love y'all! If you dont mind my shameless advertising, I have opened a shop for Beast's oneshot. Do go and request!

Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/625520/beast-oneshots-beast-dongwoon-gikwang-hyunseung-junhyung-yoseob-doojoon

Anyway, Happy christmas and prepare for a brand new year ahead! Cutie beast is above! I love y'all! Peace<3