Chapter 5

That unique girl

*Phonecall*

Hye-In: Manager hyung ? Hi, erm , I am Hye-In, the delivery girl.

Manager hyung: Ah, yea, so have you ask your boss?

Hye-In:Uh, yea and he said if b2st would shoot an advertisement for our company, its definitely for me to be b2st’s driver.

Manager hyung: Uh, that is a definitely yes. We can shoot a advertisement for your company of coarse

Hye-In: And you would have to let my dongsaeng, jong soo to follow me, and u would have to pay him as well, is that okay?

Hye-In was hoping the manager would say no but…

Manager hyung: Oh yea, that cute kiddo? Of coarse he can follow u! It would be a pleasure to have him.

All of Hye-In’s hope clashed.

Hye-in:Oh okay.. then tomorrow please meet me at the back door of cube café.

Manager hyung: Okay, no problem, thank you once agin and bye.

Hye-In:Bye..

Phonecall ended.

“Argh!!! What the hell!!!!” Hye-In screamed in frustruation,stomping her feet.

*At Hye-In’s house*

“Oppa,appa I’m home.” Hye-In greeted her oppa and appa before slumping down on the polka dotted sofa.

“Why do you look like you’re so tired?”Jun Hye, Hye-In’s oppa asked.

“Oppa, tomorrow I’m gonna be a driver with higher pay, but.. I’m sure I will miss the hyungs.” Hye-In replied.

“Just do what you promised, plus, your hyungs are happy for you aren’t they?” Jun hye comforted Hye-In while patting his dongsaeng’s head.

“Haish, neh oppa.” Hye-In gave her oppa a hug and went up to her bedroom for a warm bath.

After her bath, she just fall on her bed and drifted off.

*At the back door of cube cafe*

"Annyeong, Hye-In ah, I'll miss you!" Hye-In's favourite hyung, Jin Suk said.

"Neh, hyung, I'll miss you too." Hye-In said, with sad eyes.

"Hi, Hye-In, are you ready to go?" Manager hyung asked, walking to the back alley through the back door.

"Nae, Jong Soo, let's go!" Hye-In replied, almost irritated..

"WHAT?! Jong Soo is going?Wae!!" DongHoon, who is one years older than Hye-In, asked agitatedly.

"Cuz I would not let you all bully him."Hye-In stucked out her tongue at her hyungs while dragging Jong Soo towards the delivery van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update. The next chap will be longer. Thank you to my subbies and silent readers! Please comment and give some suggestions,silent readers and subbies!