Chapter 19

That unique girl

I*At Beast’s dormitory*

“Noona, you have to bring her back sometimes,” Dong Woon faked a sob. Hye In chuckled at that while DooJoon smacked his head.

“Stop that oh please,” DooJoon rolled his eyes. Dong Woon pouted cutely while the rest of them laughed like no tomorrow.

“Don’t bully the maknae, he just loves Alley. Stop being the evil leader,” Hye In said.

“You already said I’m the evil leader so how will can I not bully my members?” DooJoon joked.

“Geez, you all are unlucky to have such a evil leader,” Hye In said, making them all laugh out loud.

“I gotta go nae? Sleep well!” Hye In shouted before carrying Alley down the stairs.

Hye In smiled. They held hands.

*At Hye In’s house*

“Omo, such a cutie! Where did you find it”?” Hae Yeon exclaimed when she saw Alley.

“In a dark Alley so its name is also Alley,” Hye In smiled.

“Yeobo, where did you go? Oh My! Cattttttt!” Jun Hye jumped up onto thecouch and grip tightly to the pillow that was placed on the couch.

“Oh mainhe ah oppa, I forgot that you hated cats, but too bad I already brought it back so you have no choice but to accept it,” Hye in grinned sheepishly at her brother while Hae Yeon was laughing her head off.

“You-you are-are scared of cats?” Hae Yeon couldn’t stop laughing because of Jun Hye’s phobia of cats.

“Yah! What is so funny about it? Everybody have something you’re scared of!” Jun Hye pouted angrily

“Aigoo, I was only kidding oppa, don’t be angry,” Hae Yeon poured out all of her aegyo. Jun Hye totally couldn’t resist  Hae Yeon’s aegyo and pecked her on the lips.

“EWWWWW! Yucks! How many times but I say? Don’t pollute my eyes!” Hye In covered her eyes with both of her hands.

“You’ll do this next time too anyway, so don’t say eww,” Jun Hye rolled his eyes.

“Bleh, it’s just digusting, leave your  room’s door open! I don’t know what you two will do at night!” Hye In shouted as she walked up the stairs.

“Yah! We won’t do that!” Hae Yeon was blushing as red as cherry tomato.

“We never know~ Any time soon I may have a nephew or a niece!” Hye In shouted, giggling a little.

And she didn’t hear what the othere things her oppa and unnie had said.

All she could do after bathing was lie down on her bed and look at her hands. It sounds so wrong but, Hye In actually like DooJoon holding her hands.

*The next day in the delivery van*

“Noona, pleaseee can I go see Alley later?” Dong Woon, the poor maknae, was begging DooJoon,manager hyung and Hye In.

“No  you can’t and that’s that stop your whining and sit properly before I kick your ,” DooJoon said in an irritated tone.

“Dong Woon, you still have schedules later on! You don’t have time, maybe next time?” manager hyung said when he saw Dong Woon showing him his puppy eyes.

“Hmmph! Noonaaaaa~” Dong Woon turned to Hye In for help. Hye In couldn’t resist Jong Soo’s aegyo so obviously, she can’t resist the maknae’s aegyo.

“Aigoo, maybe you can visit tomorrow? When you don’t have tight schedules?” Hye In pitied the younger one. He was pleading so desperately yet no  one gave in.

“Arasso…” Dong woon sounded disappointed. But what can he do? He have schedules and he can’t just leave his work behind. Being an idol is just this difficult. You have to balance between work and life really tiringly. Sometimes we just pity them don’t we? They are such poor things.

*At the hair salon*

“DooJoon oppa!” Naeun came running to DooJoon with a wide smile on her face and she dragged Doojoon to a seat. Hye In raised an eyebrow before shrugging nonchalantly and settling herself on a seat.

“Oh. Hye in you’re here,” stylist noona walked past Hye In and saw her deeply emersed in her book.

“Ah, nae! Talk to you later!” Hye in grinned at her before returning back to her book. What she didn’t notice was that DooJoon was staring at her this whole time. Naeun also notice it and a slight sadness crept into her heart. Does he like Hye In?

“Ah!” Naeun suddenly shouted. She accidentally cut her hands with the scissors when she wasn’t careful. DooJoon immediately stood up and looked aat her with a worried expression. He held her hands and brought her to the back to treat her injuries. Well, of course Hye In saw that, and there’s that burning feeling inside her, but she pushed it away. No, scratch that, she tried to. But it’s hard to. Hye In just returned to her book, feeling uneasy. Does he like Naeun? But we all know he don’t but HYe In doesn’t.  Beast observed Hye in but was deeply disappointed by what they saw. A calm Hye In. If only they know.

*Outside of the hair salon*

“Ah! Fresh air!” Hye in said as she opened her arms wide and breathed in deeply. After cooping herself in the hair salon for so long with a book, she decided that she needed some fresh air. Well, also to get away from the teasing that was going on inside about DooJoon and Naeun.

Hye In was sitting on the bench and was about to doze off when she heard someone call her name.

“Hye In-ssi?” Naeun said politely, afraid that she disturbed Hye In. She already did.

“Nae? Naeun-ssi?” HYe In said as she turned her head around and saw Naeun standing there, her long hair swaying with the rhythm of the wind along with her flower dress.

“Can we talk?” Naeun asked.

“Of course! Take a seat,” Hye in immediately offered her a seat beside her.

“Erm, how should I start but how did you meet DooJoon oppa?” Naeun asked.

“Erm, it’s been quite long but I met him at cube building when I was carrying the boxes and he came running out of the back door.” Hye in replied, recalling the past.

“I see… Well, I met DooJoon oppa on the street. I was standing in the cold alone after being kicked out by my landlady. He brought me to this hair salon and told the boss to take me in. He is someone who’s really kind and helpful. He help  me find this job I have now and he could be considered as my savior, and I think…” Naeun hesitated for a while.

“And?” Hye in asked although she already know what the answer will be.

“I think I fell in love with him,”

Hye In breathed in a deep breath before asking, “Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I think you can help me. Can you help me ask him if he have the same feelings as I have for him?” Naeun asked shyly. Hye in stopped to digest what she had heard. What? Her? Why?

“Why did you choose me?” Hye in asked, totally confused.

“I thought you and DooJoon oppa are quite close, that’s why. But if you don’t want to help me it’s okay,” Naeun lowered her head like a child who didn’t get her favourite ice cream.

“I will help, only on one condition; you have to confess by yourself.” Hye in said. She just couldn’t reject people’s request. Even if she know that the result may hurt her.

“Jeongmalyo? Omo! Gomawo unnie!” Naeun immediately hugged her. Hye In smiled a little though she was feeling uncomfortable about this idea.

“First thing first, how do you want to confess? Under what condition I mean,” Hye In asked.

“In a romantic way of course! Maybe in a restaurant? I suddenly feel so bold!” Naeun said excitedly.

“Uh, you know, this sounds like something a boy would do,” Hye In scratched her head awkwardly.

“Gwenchanayo! I just want to know oppa’s true feelings. Even if he doesn’t like me, having a dinner with him in a romantic restaurant is enough!” Naeun said dreamily, scenes popping up in her head.

“Okay then if that’s the case, I will try to help you find a restaurant that doesn’t have a lotof people at night to avoid gossips,” Hye In said.

“Unnie! You’re so good!” Naeun gave Hye in a bear hug.

Hye In just smiled. She didn’t know how to react.

*At Hye In’s house*

“Alley~~ Comeon, let’s eat.” Alley had finally loosen up with Hye in and now was willing to cuddle with Hye in.

“Aww, is that good?” Hye In spoke to the cat as though it knew what she was talking about.

She smiled when she saw Alley eating her food hungrily. If only life could be like this, sleep and eat. All will be good. But hell no, it isn’t.

God just have to make things difficult for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry but I will be on hiatus for 2 weeks. My exams are dangerously near and I have to study for it! I promise to update more after my exams! By the way, the Naeun in my story isn't the Naeun in Apink so don't get it wrong! I'm sorry, really really sorry! I will try to update tomorrow. Jaesonghamida! But I love all of you! Readers and subscribers, THARANGHAEYO! That sehun lisp xD. If you know what i'm talking about. Okay, I'll stop blabbering! Pyong! Tharanghaeyo!!!!