Chapter 4

That unique girl

*In the delivery van*

"Oh,noona,pleaseeee," Jong soo pleaded with his aegyo to Hye-In.

"No, means No," Hye-in replied with firmness in her voice.

After thinking about it, Hye-In decided not to ask her hyung(her boss too). She didn't want to meet doojoon anymore as she thinks he is bossy and arrogant.

"Please,noona,pleaseeee, we just need to send them to places plus we get double of our pay!" Jong soo reasoned,using his puppy eyes and pleading tone. Hye-In saw how Jong soo pleaded and she couldn't resist her dongsaeng's aegyo. Well,she was never able to.

"AISH! Okay okay! I will ask hyung,"Hye-In shouted in frustration. Jong soo smiled gleefully and then kept his mouth shut knowing if he didn't, Hye-In would change her mind.

*At the company*

"Of coarse!Why not?" Joon ki,the boss exclaimed,almost shouted.

"B-but, I then wouldn't be able to help the hyungs!"Hye-In replied,agitated.

"Nah,we already have enough people helping to deliver.As long as they be our company's representative and shoot a advertisement for us." Joon ki said reasonably.

"Hyung!The other hyungs would not like this idea! they wouldn't be able to talk to me if b2st have a lot of schedules!"Hye-In was shouting and pleading could be heard in her voice.

"Hye-In ah,they would be happy if you needn't work here as our delivery girl but as a driver with high pays."Joon ki spoke calmly. Hye-In know its true. They would want the best for her.She gave up, as long as her hyungs are happy, she will do it.

"Let me bring Jong soo along then, or he will be bullied by the hyungs," Hye-In totally have in. 

"That's not a problem, you split your pay with him?"Joon ki asked.

"No, I will ask them to pay," Hye-In said and then walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update and thank you for the silent readers. Sorry for any spelling mistake or grammar mistakes.