Chapter 26

That unique girl

. *At DooJoon side in the afternoon*

“So you are back,” DooJoon said in a low voice, trying to avoid any attention in case any fans spot him.

“Yes! Oppa! It’s been so long!” a woman, with short curly hair, flirtatious eyes, a not-so-real nose and a plastic face said with American accent at the tip of her tongue.

“How are you?” DooJoon asked, trying to stir up a conversation.

“Great! How about you? Have you gotten a girlfriend after me?” the woman shamelessly stated, which got DooJoon hesitating.

“Amkae-ah, I don’t have a girlfriend…” DooJoon just blurted out. He didn’t know why he did that, but it just popped out of his mouth. He was shocked at himself, and wanted to kill himself right there and then. Was he still in love with Amkae? If not why would he say he has no girlfriend when he clearly has one.

“Oppa, you are not waiting for me, are you?” Amkae teased a little as she fixed her hair.

“Aniyo,” DooJoon finally got his senses back and replied directly.

“That’s sad to hear, but I still have feelings for you, oppa,” Amkae faked sad and pouted, trying to look cute. Who knows how many layer of powder had she put on her face?

“Don’t joke. You were the one who…” DooJoon was going to say ‘cheated’ when he realized it would hurt her feelings and so trailed off.

“I know, but I really regret it! Oppa!” Amkae whined and pouted, looking as though she really was regretting. But in fact, in her eyes, there was no sign of remorse, but only eyes that wants money.

“Amkae, I’ve got to go, I’ll see you around,” Doojoon tried to escape from her, but she grabbed him on the arm.

“Can’t I go and meet your band members again? You know Dong Woon loves me,” Amkae asked, and almost shamelessly said the last sentence.

“Alright, you want to meet them?” DooJoon resigned and gave up, he was never going to win her, exactly the same as last time.

“Yes! Of course! Woonie must have missed me!” Amkae jumped up from her seat and clung onto Dooojoon like her life depended on him.

“Amkae, can you please let go?” DooJoon said as he tried to get his arm out of her grasp while adjusting his sunglasses and hat.

“Aniyo, I’m used to holding you like this!” Amkae squealed with her a-little-to-high voice.

DooJoon sighed inwardly bfore walking towards the delivery van.

*In the delivery van*

“Eww, why do you all sit on this filthy van?” Amkae stated as she looked around in disgust. This angered DooJoon.

“If you don’t like, please get off,” DooJoon said bluntly and rudely with knives in his voice. This van was cleaned by Hye In and he was not going to allow anyone insult her.

“I’m just kidding. Don’t be so serious!” Amkae thick-facedly said. DooJoon resist the urge to roll his eyes and started driving towards his dorm.

*At BEAST’S dormitory*

“Oh Hyung you’re b-,” Yoseob stumbled a little when she saw who was by the door, and immediately glared daggers at her. But she seems unaffected.

“What is this woman doing here?” Yoseob said as sent death glares every time he could.

“Don’t be rude, she just wanted to visit you all,” DooJoon replied.

“Annyeong! Seobie, how are you?” Amkae faked a smile and squealed in delight.

“Don’t call me that. And hyung, if you are going to let her continue holding you like that, I’m so gonna kill you!” Yoseob replied as his voice raised.  DooJoon’s eyes widened when he saw Yoseob so serious. He quickly got his arm out of Amkae’s grasp and stood a few distance from her.. Amkae pouted but when the rest of the members appear, she smiled brightly.

“Anneyong! Do you all still remember me? Woonie, did you miss me?” Amkae used her high pitch voice and acted as though she was really happy to meet them.

“I don’t know who you are, please leave, or we will sue you for trespassing our property,” Dong Woon said coldly as he glared at her darkly.

“Woonie, what happened?” Amkae faked sad as she looked at Dong Woon.

“You know better than us, and you better leave now or you’ll suffer, I swear you will,”Hyun Seung, who hardly talks, said in his colder-than-usual voice.

“Hey, stop being mean to me! You all used to love me!” Amkae started whining and pouting, as though aegyo would have any use on them.

“You better shut up and leave you two-faced !” JunHyung finally exploded and opened the door to shove her towards the lift.

Amkae got scared whenever it comes to JunHyung. From last time,  he had never liked her, instead, he detest her, loathe her. He knew from the first time he looked into her eyes that she was not any good person.

“Oppa~” Amkae whined towards DooJoon who had not spoken a word since.

“Guys, she just wanted to visit you all, just let her in,” Doojoon said with finality in his voice.

Yoseob knew that Doojoon was for real and he reluctantly open the door. But after she went in, the rest of BEAST’s members except DooJoon got out of the dormitory and walked into the lift.

DooJoon sighed as he clearly knows why they were like that.

FLASHBACK

“Hyung, let’s go to the mall! I need some air con!” GiKwang shouted.

 “Arasso, let’s go,” DooJoon said as he led them out of their dorm.

It was at a time where they have not debuted and they could go out any time without worrying about being swarmed by fans. They were walking towards the ice-cream shop they always went until they were greeted by a disgusting sight. Amkae was making out with a random guy and she was sitting on his lap. They were lip locking like no one else were around. As though public places are their home. They don’t even have the decency to do it somewhere else!

“Amkae,” DooJoon said, his tone sharp with daggers. Amkae looked up, annoyed that she was interrupted with his guy friend.

“Oppa!” Amkae exclaimed when she saw DooJoon standing there, looking at her with hatred and loathe, and most of all, hurt.

“We’re over,” DooJoon said directly and the 6 of them stalked away.

The moment they reached their dorm, DooJoon rushed into their room and bruied his face into the pillow. All the 5 of them knew better than to live him alone. He would probably thrash their room into a mess.

“Hyung, it’s okay, she’s not worth it,” Gikwang said.

“Gwenchanayo?” Yoseob asked.

“Hyung, you know she’s flirtatious, you just didn’t want to accept that fact,”Hyun seung said.

“Never had I imagined she would be like that,” Dong Woon said, disbelief filled his voice.

“I told you who knows how many times, and you didn’t want to believe me, now it’s your own fault you’re like that,” JunHyung stated, as if he’s not surprised at all

DooJoon’s shoulder stopped shaking and he sat up. He rubbed his eyes and went to wash his face.

“I’m never gonna to cry for someone who is only a money digger. I should’ve listened to you junhyung, you’re right, she’s not the way she seems,” DooJoon said, his voice cracking a bit.

The next few weeks, Amkae kept on calling and texting Doojoon, trying to apologise. But DooJoon had moved on, or so he thought.

BACK TO REALITY

“I think you should leave,” DooJoon said and he went straight into his room without saying goodbye.

“I’m not going to give up, oppa,” Amake smirked and then walked out of the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! Hope you enjoyed! I did something sneaky here. Amkae is actually in Korean. I think that was pretty fun. Haha. I also wrote another one shot which relly isn't one. Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491727/8th-of-july-letter Okay, I’ll try to update soon! Pyong!