Chapter 13

That unique girl

*At Hye In’s house*

“Oppa? How did I get back here?” Hye In asked her oppa.

“The Yoon DooJoon sent you back here,” Jun Hye replied.

“Him again? Shoot.” Hye In mumbled to herself.

“I’m gonna get ready for work!” Hye In shouted and went up to her room.

~15 minutes later~

“Annyeong oppa! I’ll be back late!” Hye In shouted and went out. She got on the delivery van and drove off. On the way to cube, she was thinking how she had fell asleep and got herself back home.

*What oppa said is true?* Hye In thought.

*Ani, definitely not, he wouldn't even bother about me,* Hye in reassured herself. But even though she thought that DooJoon would not even bother about her, she somehow had a little hope that it was him who had sent her back home. She immediately shook away that thought and continue driving.

*At the backdoor of cube cafe*

“Noona!” Jong Soo rushed towards Hye In.

“Argh! Jong Soo! I can’t breathe!” Hye In shrieked.

“Mianhe ah, hehe, had a good sleep?” Jong Soo immediately pulled away from Hye In.

“Nae, are you ready to meet her?” Hye In asked with concern in her voice. Jong Soo’s face fell. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

“N-noona, I’m afraid she wouldn’t want to see me again.. After me yelling at her so roughly..” Jong Soo said softly. Hye In smacked his shoulder.

“Yah! Be a man! You know she wouldn't do that!” Hye In boost Jong Soo’s confidence level to the highest.

“Nae! I will pull her back into my arms again like I used to!” Jong Soo looked up and smiled at Hye In. Hye In returned the same smile.

“NOOOONA!!!!” Yoseob came running towards Hye In.

“Argh! Not again!” Hye In struggled in Yoseob’s arms. DooJoon’s eyes widened when he saw Yoseob hugging Hye In. he immediately went towards yoseob and pulled him back.

“Yah!” DooJoon glared darkly at yoseob. Yoseob flinched and ran to hide behind Hyun Seung. DooJoon then gave Hye In a plastic bad that was heavyu.

“What’s this?” Hye In asked curiously.

“Food,” DooJoon replied simply.

“Wae? Give me for?” Hye In asked, frowning.

“For you to eat! Pabo, from what I see, you haven’t been eating for two days,” DooJoon scolded Hye In. Hye In was taken aback by how DooJoon took notice of her.

“You better finish this! Or I wouldn't send you back to your house anymore!” DooJoon narrowed his eyes at Hye In. Hye In gulped. It was the first time she had seen DooJoon so serious.

“A-arasso..” Hye In said while looking at the food in her hands.

“Then let’s go!” DooJoon suddenly said with a cheerful tone. Hye In looked up and raised an eyebrow at DongWoon. DongWoon smiled sheepishly and told Hye In that his hyung is a bipolar.

*On the delivery van*

“Hye In, how’s the food?” Hyun Seung asked out of nowhere.

“Daebak,” Hye In said smiling with satisfactory.

“Hyung woke up early just to get you these food,” JunHyung immediately start the teasing.

“Yea! He normally complain about having to wake up so early, but today he didn't!” GiKwang snickered.

“Yah! Shut up!” Doojoon immediately shouted at them.

“Noona, he really cares about you!” Dong Woon joined in the teasing. DooJoon’s face grew red. He was blushing!

“You all better shut up or I’ll rip your mouth out!” DooJoon snapped at them fiercely, shooting them dirty looks.

“Arasso..” they all said and shut their mouth.

This was the similarity between Hye In and DooJoon, they can make anyone scared of them at anytime.

*At the hair salon*

b

“Stylist unnie!’” Hye In called for the stylist that styled B2ST.

“Oh! Hye In ah~!” Stylist unnie smiled at Hye In.

“Noona, why are you so happy seeing her but not us?” Yoseob pouted cutely.

“Because you all complain too much! Okay more work less talk! Go find a seat! Pali!” Stylist unnie rushed them

“Err, noona, where’s Naeun?” DooJoon asked loudly.

“Naeun? She’s coming out,” Stylist unnie replied. Hye In heard what DooJoon asked and clenched her fist tightly till it went white. But for Hye In, she’s good at hiding her feelings and expression. She just showed her pokerface and act as though nothing happened. B2ST saw Hye In’s pokerface and let out a disappointed sigh. They thought Hye In would have some reaction. But, she didn't have. It was B2St’s plan, and a failed one. But Jong Soo knows, his noona is jealous. She only keeps a pokerface when she wants to hide her feelings and expression.

*Jung Hye In! You’re not thinking that!* Hye In scolded herself mentally. No she ain’t jealous. No. Well , that's what she thinks.

*In the delivery van*

“Noona? I-I’m nervous…” Jong Soo whispered to Hye In. Hye In grabbed Jong Soo’s hand and said, “ You know you shouldn't be!”

“I-I know..But, I’m afraid Taeyeon don't love me anymore..” Jong Soo looked down, disappointed with himself.

“Trust me, you two will be lovey dovey the next time I see you and her together.” Hye in reassured Jong Soo. Jong Soo just nodded uncertainly.

*At Hye in’s company*

“J-Jong Soo?” Taeyeon said softly.

“T-taeyeon?” Jong Soo whispered. It was foreign to him to say that name. Hye In pushed Jong Soo and Taeyeon towards the door to the company. They turned towards her and looked at her questioningly. Hye In just nodded her head and smiled at them. They got her cue and walked towards the company, not saying anything. Hye In then walked speechlessly towards her hyung, ignoring anyone that’s calling for her from behind, She was furious, furious at herself.Why? Because she couldn't admit that she’s falling even deeper. That would only repeat the tragedy that happened to her years ago..

“Hyung!” Hye In shouted happily at the sight of her beloved hyungs.

“Hye In ah!” Her hyuings shouted back. But, as they saw the smile, they knew something was amiss.

*At Jong Soo’s side*

“Erm..so..” Jong Soo wasn't sure what he should say.

“Jong Soo! I’m sorry I left you.. I didn't mean to.. I-I had cancer.. And I couldn't let you see me in that state..” Taeyeon said apogetically. Tears started flowing down those rosy cheeks of hers. She was afraid Jong Soo would say that he had completely gotten over her. But, obviously it wasn't that case. Jong Soo immediately rushed towards her and hugged her. He knew she did not left him intentionally.

“I know.. I know.. Don't cry anymore I know,” Jong Soo comforted Taeyeon. He her hair gently while hugging her tightly like his life depended on her.

“Are you angry with me?” Taeyeon asked.

“I was, but not anymore,” Jong Soo replied. He pulled away from her and locked his lips with Taeyeon’s. She was all he ever wanted, he decided.

*At Hye In’s side*

“Hye In ah, is something wrong?” SooKyung looked at Hye In. concerned.

“Ani, nothing’s wrong!” Hye In tried to sound like she was fine, but she knew her hyungs knew something was wrong. Dong Hoon raised and eyebrow and was about to ask before Jin Suk slammed his hands onto Dong Hoon’s mouth.

“I Know there’s something wrong,” Jin Suk said calmly while his hands are still covering Dong Hoon’s mouth.

“Aniyo..” Hye In trailed away. Jin Suk knew she didn't want to talk about it and so quickly changed this topic.

“So how’s Jong Soo and Taeyeon?” he practically just saved Hye In’s life.

“Oh right! How are those lovebirds doing?” Dong Hoon finally broke free from Jin Suk’s grasp.

“Molla, maybe we will know later?” Hye In said.

“ I think we already know.” SooKyung said as he saw the lovebirds holding hands and walking towards them.

“See? I told you you two will be all lovey dovey again,” Hye In said. Taeyeon just smiled widely. Upon seeing them so happy, Hye In immediately smiled. She was happy for them, but she was still bothered by something inside her..