Chapter 10

That unique girl

*At the studio*

“Hye In and Jong Soo ah, you two can just watch them practice,”Manager hyung told Hye In and Jong Soo.

“Nae!” both of them answered.

“Yah, don’t drool yea?” DooJoon said teasingly.

“Pft, I will when hell freezes,” Hye In scoffed.

DooJoon glared at her while the other members all laughed. They then got into their position.

The music starts and all of them started practicing seriously. Well, of course Hye In gets to see DooJoon’s serious side. He was all focused and did the steps perfectly. When it’s the part he sings, he sings it out loud, all the members too. But what amazed Hye In the most is his caring side. When a member gets scolded for not paying attention or doing wrong steps, he would always go to them and give a pat on their shoulder before giving an encouraging smile. It was too unreal to her, how can a bastard become a caring leader? Hye In secretly smile when she saw his caring actions to s. *Little act like this will lit up someone’s day* Hye In thought while having a small smile on her face as she look at DooJoon.

~Resting Time~

“Noona, how was our dance?” Dong Woon immediately when over to Hye In and asked eagerly.

“It was great, seeing how serious you all are,” Hye In replied with a smile.

“Of course we are serious, not like someone who comes to work when she’s sick, that’s obviously putting her employers in danger and causing them trouble isn’t it?” DooJoon said sarcastically.

“Whatever you say, bastard,” Hye In replied simply, tired to bicker with him.

“Speechless huh? ” DooJoon flashed his smirk.

“Not that I am speechless, I just don’t want to waste my saliva,” Hye In said. Upon hearing this, DooJoon rolled his eyes. She seriously have knife in .

“Noona, don’t care about hyung, he just wants to get your attention,” Yoseob teasingly said.

“B-bwo ya?! Don’t spout nonsense!” DooJoon turned red.

“Hye In he was REALLY worried about you yesterday do you know that? He even help you apply medication!"Jun Hyung joined in the teasing.

“Jinja? Gomawoyo,” Hye In said, bewildered. She don’t know why but her heartbeat increased.

“YAH! SHUT UP!” DooJoon shouted at them before dragging them back to the centre of the studio.

“Noona, I think hyung like you,” Jong Soo whispered into Hye In’s ear, giggling.

“Yah, don’t spout nonsense, why would he like me? His type is probably those very beautiful  with slim body figure and big eyes and one who wouldn’t bicker with him,” Hye In said.

“Noona, you are beautiful without your big nerdy spectacles and if you don’t tie up your hair in a ponytail, you totally look like a goddess. You have a slim figure and big eyes too. Its just that you bicker with him,” Jong Soo said.

“Yah, Jong Soo ah, what are you trying to say?” Hye In eyed her dongsaeng suspiciously.

“Aniyo, nothing, you will know when the time arrives,” Jong Soo smiled sheepishly.

“Whatever,” Hye In rolled her eyes in annoyance.

~In The Evening~

“Aww. I’m hungry,” Yoseob groaned.

“I know right, my stomach’s grumbling like no tomorrow,” Gi Kwang said.

“I want meat!” Hyun Seung shouted like a child.

“Shut up Hyung Seung,” Jun Hyung scolded.

“Guys, just stop groaning,” DooJoon said with a tired look on his face.

“Do you need us to go buy you all food?” Hye In asked.

All of them looked at her with a grateful expression on their face, well except DooJoon.

“Hye In ah, no need to, its okay,they will be okay,” Manager Hyung said calmly.

“HYUNG!ANDWAE!WE NEED FOOD!” all of them shouted, this time including Doojoon.

“Hyung, I will get them some food, gwenchana,”Hye In offered kindly and immediately dragged Jong Soo out of the room, not giving manager hyung any chance to protest.

*She’s so kind.. Aish what are you thinking Yoon DooJoon!*DooJoon mentally scolded himself.

“Noona is so good to us!” Dong Woon said.

“Yea, of course she should be!” Hyun Seung said.

“Stop talking, get back to practicing!” Manager Hyung rushed them back to practicing.

~Hye In is back at the studio~

“Wow! Where did you buy these noodles?!” Gi Kwang exclaimed.

“At a shop I always visit, quickly sit down and eat!” Hye In said.

They all nodded in agreement and sat down and ate like hungry wolves.

DooJoon then noticed Hye In is the only one standing and watching while everybody else were eating.

“Why aren’t you eating?” DooJoon asked Hye In, raising an eyebrow.

“She-.” Jong Soo was going to reply when Hye In covered his mouth and mouthed ‘shut up’ at him.

“Im not hungry,” she replied simply.

DooJoon looked at her suspiciously before going back to eating.

“Hye In ah, how much is this all?”Manager Hyung asked.

“Aniyo, its okay and there is one more packet for Mr Hong.” Hye In said.

“OH! The forgetful me, I actually forgot that we have to eat with Mr Hong! Nevermind then, since you already bought one for him, I will go inform him,” Manager hyung said before going to find Mr Hong.

“You actually remember?” DooJoon asked curiously.

“Yea, wae?” Hye In replied back with a question.

“Nothing, just asking out of curiousity,” DooJoon said.

~When Mr Hong arrive~

“Papa Hong!” Dong Woon rushed to Mr Hong who just entered the studio.

Mr Hong smiled at Dong Woon in a fatherly manner before turning his attention to Hye In.

“So you are the one who drives B2st everyday?” He asked.

“Nae, I’m Jung Hye In and this is Kwon Jong Soo,” Hye In replied politely with a smile. A smile that took DooJoon’s breath away.

“I see.. Thank you for accepting this job, i hope they did not cause trouble for you,” Mr Hong said with a fatherly smile.

“Aniyo, they were very good to me,” Hye In replied.

DooJoon was relieved that she did not tell on him and was also curious why she did not.

“Oh! So you bought me a meal! Haha, mianhae ah, I should have been the one who treat you,” Mr Hong said.

“Aniyo, gwenchana,” Hye In smiled. She felt that Mr Hong was a very good person and she felt comfortable around him.

“Okay then, I will start having my meal!” Mr Hong said cheerfully.

B2st then started crowding around him, chatting happily with him. Hye In felt that she knew who he was but couldn’t remember who he was. She just shook that thought away and watched them eat and chat happily. She was glad that the food she bought could actually make them happy, making people happy was one of Hye In’s habit. Being her selfless self, she always tries to make people happy with her little acts. As Hye In’s gaze shifted to DooJoon, her eyes met DooJoon’s and it made her heartbeat increase rapidly. She immediately turned away to avoid awkwardness. She did not know what that feeling she has inside her when her eyes met DooJoon’s but she just push that thought  to the back of her mind.

Feelings seems to be developing between the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah! Its the tenth chapter! Hye In is starting to have feelings for DooJoon! What would happen?? Please keep reading! And thank you to my silent readers and subscribers! You mean so much to me! I love you all so much!