Confession

That unique girl

“Hyung!! Jong Soo!” DooJoon exclaimed as he shot out of his seat and gave the hyungs and Jong Soo a man-hug.

“So how’s Hye In?” JinSuk  hyung asked DooJoon.

“Well… still the same… she hasn’t woke up yet,” DooJoon replied, slightly still depressed by the fact that Hye In wasn’t awake.

“She’ll get through this, don’t worry. She’s a fighter,” DongHoon patted DooJoon on his back, trying to comfort him.

“I know she will, just… maybe I’ll speed up the process of her recovery?” DooJoon said mysteriously, wiggling his eyebrows.

“How?” the hyungs and Jong Soo asked in unison, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Uh.. I-I want to uh, you know, we-..” DooJoon was cut off rudely by DongHoon.

“Yah! Ppalli!” DongHoon stated directly, earning a smack on his head from SooKyung hyung.

“Arasso, hyung-nim. Uh… I want to confess my feelings for Hye In…” DooJoon blushed different shades of red while whispering the last 5 words.

“Bwoh? I can’t hear you~” Jong Soo grinned cheekily at DooJoon. He obviously heard it, but he was trying to tease DooJoon. DooJoon blushed even harder.

“Yah! Where’s your manners? I’ll definitely tell TaeYeon about this!” DongHoon acted as though he’s the oldest there.

“TaeYeon wouldn’t do anything to me~” Jong Soo stuck his tongue out at DongHoon. Dong Hoon’s eyes widened before he smirked, knowing who was the only one that can control him.

“I’ll tell Hye In then~” Dong Hoon sang, causing DooJoon to chuckle.

“Aish, you two! Hush!” Jin Suk hyung set them a death glare and that shut them up.

“Well… I was thinking of asking what I should do to prepare for the confession…?” DooJoon lowered his head a little, embarrassed that he needed help.

“But… we have to warn you first, if you ever hurt her, not only will her brother beat you up, we will also kick you in the for ever hurting our only princess,” Jin Suk hyung said rather seriously.

“Aigoo… hyung is starting to become protective again! It must be because of Dae-..” SooKyung hyung immediately covered Dong Hoon’s mouth with his hand, trying to stop him from saying anything. DooJoon looked suspiciously at them, knowing there must be something wrong there.

“Is there something you all want to tell me?” DooJoon asked questioningly. He looked from Jong Soo to Jin Suk hyung, but none of them continued what Dong Hoon said.

“We’re not suppose to say it. When Hye In is ready, she’ll tell you,” SooKyung hyung said, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

“DooJoon hyung, there’s just this something you need to know, and that is never, ever give her flowers in stalks. She’ll probably kill you,” Jong Soo wagged his finger in front of DooJoon’s face.

“Waeyo? I thought girls all like flowers?” DooJoon asked, brain filled with question marks and questions that aren’t answered.

“Hyung, noona is someone special. She hates people giving flowers in stalks cuz she knows the plant will die. She call that killing… You must get to know her more seriously, she’s someone really unique.” Jong Soo said.

“Aigoo, DooJoon-ah, I pity you, why will you fall for our princess? She’s someone so unique I don’t think you would like to get involve with,” SooKyung hyung joked.

“Hyungs, Jong Soo, I need all of you to help me with something,” DooJoon said.

“Well, I don’t know how to confess to her…” DooJoon whispered the last 3 words, causing Dong Hoon and Jong soo to facepalm themselves while SooKyung hyung and Jin Suk hyung burst out laughing.

*In BEAST’s dormitory*

“Hyung! What are you doing?” GiKwang walked into the room and saw DooJoon sitting on his bed, totally engrossed in his computer.

“Don’t disturb me, shoo!” DooJoon shooed GiKwang out of the room.

“Yah! Hyun Seung! Stop snatching away my coke!” JunHyung shouted.

“Aish! Can’t you all just stop?!!!” DooJoon angrily burst out, causing all of the members to jump on their spot.

“Aniyo, not until you tell us what you are doing,” JunHyung boldly said.

“Planning something I suppose?” Dong Woon said, while hugging Yoseob.

“Why are you all so busybody?” DooJoon frowned a little.

“Hyungggg, just tell us~” Yoseob pouted, using his aegyo.

“Aish, You’ll know soon,” DooJoon said, ignoring Yoseob’s aegyo, which made Yoseob pout even more.

*Phonecall*

DooJoon: Hae Yeon noona, I’ve got a favor

Hae Yeon: Oh DooJoon ah, what’s your favor?

DooJoon: Well… I’m going to confess to Hye In…

Hae Yeon: Bwoh? When she’s unconcscious? Are you serious?
DooJoon: I am serious. I was thinking maybe this could wake her up?

Hae Yeon: Tsk, you’re still weird as ever. Well, you wanna ask what Hye In likes?

DooJoon: Bingo! Noona, you’re so awesome!

Hae Yeon: You little brat, if you hurt Hye In again, I will not hesitate to tell her oppa!

DooJoon: Arasso, arasso, noona, so now please tell me?

Hae Yeon: Well, I know she likes chocolate

DooJoon: Gomawoyo noona! Annyeong!

Hae Yeon: Ya-

*Phonecall ended*

*Finally the day of confession*

“Let’s go visit Hye In today, all together,” DooJoon announced. The mebers looked a little bewildered at DooJoon’s announcement but went along with it.

*At the hospital*

“Bwoh ya? Hyung! You did this all by yourself?” Yoseob asked, wide eyed.

“Duh, that’s obvious isn’t it?” DooJoon replied nonchalantly, obviously proud of himself.

Hye In’s hospital room was adorned with balloons, obviously no flowers were in sight. Hye In’s bedside was decorated with different types and colors of laces, making the bed look like one that belongs to a princess. On the walls, were origami hearts and stars folded by hand all alone by DooJoon. On the bedside table, was a simple piece of paper, words filled the paper and it’s obvious a confession is written on it. A beautifully wrapped box was placed on the other bedside table.

DooJoon slowly walked towards Hye In and sat down on the also stars- and- hearts -adorned chair. He picked up the paper, place it on his lap, and started rapping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DooJoon’s rap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you girl, I’ve been curious since the first time.

Why are you being this one of kind?

You’ve captured my heart

From the very start

But now you’re here, giving no replies.

Oh Girl, come back to me, look at me with those beautiful eyes.

Oh Girl, you know you’re special, you know I’m gonna getcha.

So come on now, let’s start the confession officially…

So I’ve fallen for you, I’m in love with you

Not because of your good looks

But cuz you’re such a fool.

You treat others better than yourself

Making things in people’s life perfect.

While you’re suffering alone

You’re the ice cream to my cone,

 So stop doing this to me

Get up from your bed and let’s set off on a journey

A journey where there will be arguments

But where we still love each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Rap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A burst of cheering could be heard and thunder of claps could be heard.

“Hye In-ah, it’s time to wake up don’t you think? Wake up and see what I’ve painstakingly prepared. Wake up and tell me you accept my feelings, nae?” DooJoon said, looking longingly at Hye In, as though trying to wake her up. Everybody that came to hear this confession, stood in silence while DooJoon looked at Hye In. A minute went by…

Hye In opened one eyes, then another, then smiled warmly at DooJoon, before bursting out in laughter together with her hyungs, oppa, unnie, appa, doctor kim and wife, and also BEAST except for DooJoon.

DooJoon only looked confusingly at them, before realization dawned upon him.

Hye In already woke up.

But before DooJoon could scold s for not telling him Hye In was awake before today, Hye In pressed against her ribs, face filled with pain. DooJoon’s eyes widened and immediately shot out from his seat, looking worriedly at Hye In.

“G-gwenchanayo?” DooJoon asked nervously. Hye In nodded her head slightly.

“I’m okay, I just laughed a bit too hard,” Hye In said. DooJoon felt so good, too good, when he heard the voice he wanted to hear the most, Hye In’s voice.

“Yah, Yoon DooJoon, so if I didn’t get into this accident, you wouldn’t confess your feelings?” Hye In teased, smiling so brightly that she’s showing her eye smile.

“A-aniyo, just… wait, yah, I should be the one asking. Why didn’t any of you here tell me she was awake?” DooJoon asked, glaring at each and every one of .

“Hye In told us not to say,” Jun Hye pointed at Hye In.

“Well… it was like that,” Hye In started.

>>Flashback>>

“Doctor Kim! Hye In’s awake!!” a nurse shouted as Hye In slowly opened her eyes, squinting her eyes a little, slightly not used to the bright light.

After Doctor Kim examined Hye In.

“Hye In-ah, you’ve recovered quite quickly, I will go inform your brother now,” Doctor Kim smiled, beaming happily.

*After a while*

“HYE IN-AH! Hye In ah! You’re finally awake!” Jun Hye burst through the door and ran towards Hye In, hugging her slightly, being careful not to hurt her.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for making you worry,” Hye In smiled as she hugged Jun Hye with one hand.

“Hye In-ah, you’re finally up,” Hae Yeon said with a shaky voice and tears streaming down her face. Hye In smiled a little before holding onto Hae Yeon’s hand.

“I’m really so sorry to have made all of you worried, I’m sorry, jinja mianhe.” Hye In apologized.

“Aniyo, it’s not your fault. It was an accident, nobody wanted it to happen,” Jun Hye said as he pulled away from Hye In.

“Well, I guess DooJoon wouldn’t need to confess to a unconscious Hye In,” Hae Yeon stated.

“Bwoh?” Jun Hye and Hye In raised an eyebrow at Hae Yeon. Hae Yeon then told them everything.

“Don’t tell him. Just tell the other BEAST members, but don’t tell him,” Hye In said, smirking evily.

“Aww, my dongsaeng’s evil,” Jun Hye and Hae Yeon burst out laughing.

“But if he ever hurts you, physically or emotionally, you have to tell your oppa. I don’t care if I don’t know and fighting skills, I will just beat the hell out of him,” Jun Hye said.

“Oppa~” Hye In laughed, glad that she had this protective oppa.

“Let’s see what he’ll do,”

<

DooJoon glared at Hye In darkly.

“We’ll leave you two alone first,” Jun Hyung said, sensing danger.

After all the people in the room left, leaving only Hye In and DooJoon in the room.

“Do you know how worried I was? How could you not let them tell me you’re awake?” DooJoon said, still angry, but not daring to shout at Hye In.

“I sure know, since you cried for me,” Hye In grinned victoriously when she saw the horrified expression on DooJoon’s face.

“H-how did you know?” DooJoon stuttered.

“Well, I could hear you,, but I couldn’t move my body,” Hye In replied.

“So… I didn’t know I meant so much to you,” Hye In said teasingly.

“Yea, you are very important to me,” DooJoon’s replied surprised Hye In.

“B-bwoh?”

“You heard me, so now, what’s your answer?”

“W-what answer?”

“Whether you accept my feelings,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sorry I didn’t update on Sunday. I was not really feeling well and had writer’s block, so forgive me, jebal. Cliffhanger there. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.And i didn't copy the rap part from anywhere, i wrote it by myself. Do comment if you think it’s confusing or there’s anywhere I need to improve on, so that I could write better. Thank you. To all of my subbies and readers,Kamsahabmida and tharanghaeyo!!!