Chapter 18

That unique girl

*At the hospital*

“You should have come here straight away!” Doctor Kim scolded Hye In.

“Hehe, mianhe Uncle Kim,” Hye In smiled sheepishly. DooJoon raised an eyebrow at the two. Do they know each other?

“For your information, I’m her doctor since she was young. I can’t count the number of times she had visits me because of injuries,” Doctor Kim said when he saw DooJoon’s confused face. DooJoon nodded slowly, processing what he had heard.

“That means she come to the hospital very often since she was young?” DooJoon asked curiously.

“Haha, of course, but I must say, she is the toughest nd strongest girl I’ve ever met. Not one time had I seen her cry even if it’s injuries that’s really serious,” Doctor Kim replied.

“Yah, yah, yah, Uncle Kim, stop feeding him with information of me,” Hye In said, annoyed.

“Haha, why? Scared that people will invade on your privacy?’ Doctor Kim burst out in laughter.

“Yeobo, shut up!” the nurse helping Hye In with her injuries said.

“Hehe, see, auntie is siding me!” Hye In grinned.

“Pfft, I’m your yeobo, you should side me!” Doctor Kim frowned playfully.

“She’s my wife,” Doctor Kim added.

“I see, but how did you know Hye In?”DooJoon asked again.

“Oh it’s like that…”

>>Flashback>>

“Little girl, it will hurt quite a bit,” Doctor Kim said before starting to stitch the wound on Hye In’s forehead. Hye In had accidentally trip over some boxes and hit her head on the corner of a table. Hye In nodded and let Doctor Kim stitch up her wound. Through the process of stitching, Hye In didn’t whine once or cry. She just sat there quietly, letting the doctor stitich up her wound.

“Okay, it’s done!” Doctor Kim said. Hye in smiled a little at Doctor Kim’s she touch her forehead

“But, I’m afraid you would have to stay in the hospital for a day to make sure there isn’t any concussion,” Doctor Kim told Hye In’s appa.

“Kamsahamida, Doctor,” Hye In’s appa thanked Doctor Kim and left.

“Wow, she didn’t cry, that is very rare,” Doctor Kim’s wife said.

“Yea, she didn’t whine, I’m sure she’s a really tough girl,” Doctor Kim said.

When Hye In was in the hospital, she was very friendly with the nurses and doctors, especially Doctor Kim and his wife.

“Hye In, you may leave the hospital,” Doctor Kim smiled at Hye In.

“Really?” the young Hye In asked innocently.

“Yes, you have to be careful okay?” Doctor Kim smiled in a fatherly manner.

“Okay! I will never forget you!” Hye In smiled brightly at Doctor Kim.

After a period of time, Hye In was admitted into the hospital again, but with much worser injuries. She broke her arm and her head was hurt again. And this time, Doctor Kim was also the doctor that treated Hye In.

“Little girl, what happened to you?” Doctor Kim examined Hye In’s arm and head.

“This is for you,” Hye In put a bag onto the desk.

“Oh! You still remember me?” Doctor kim was surprised.

“I said I would never forget you,” Hye In smiled brightly.

“Come on, let’s help you treat your injuries,” Doctor Kim was really in hish spirits that day. Never have any patients remember him.

And as time goes by, the number of times Hye In was admitted into the hospital increases and Doctor Kim starts to know Hye In better.

<

“This is how I get to know Hye In,” Doctor Kim smiled.

“Aww, Uncle Kim! Why did you tell him?!” Hye In groaned.

“Because I think he can be trusted!” Doctor Kim said.

“How can he be trusted?!” Hye In exclaimed.

“Because I am trustable!” DooJoon praised himself.

“Tch, such a brat,” Hye In scoffed.

“Bleh, whatever, you’ll never win me,” DooJoon stuck his tongue out at Hye In. Hye In saw that and stuck her tongue back.

“Whatever,” Hye In rolled her eyes.

The wife and husband burst out in laughter when they saw the scene in front of them.

“Oh my, you two will make a good couple,” Mrs Kim said.

“Bwoh!” the-soon-to-be-couple almost choke on their saliva.

“Him?!”

“Her?!”

“What the hell?!

Both of them said at the same time, causing much laughter.

*After picking Alley Up*

“Are you gonna bring her back?” DooJoon asked.

“Only if Dong Woon allows, I bet he loves ally a lot since he really do take care of alley a lot,” Hye In replied as they walk on the street. Alley was in the cage, still curled up. Both of their hands keeps brushing against each others and it was awkward.

“Do you get injured a lot in the past?” DooJoon asked, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

“I guess so, I still do,” Hye in replied, looking at her injured hand.

“Did you watch iris 2?” DooJoon asked.

“Not really,why?’ Hye In replied, as she looked towards DooJoon’s direction. Just at time, DooJoon also looks towards Hye in’s direction and both of their eyes met. They immediately turned away and the awkward atmosphere is back again. DooJoon rubbed the back of his neck.

“Can you erm like watch it?” DooJoon asked.

“Okay, I will,” Hye in replied nonchalantly but in fact, her heart was pounding so hard and fast that she’s afraid that Doojoon might hear it.

Their hands brushed against each other again and this time round, guess what?

DooJoon grabbed Hye In’s hand!

Hye In jumped at that. “What the hell?” Hye in’s heart almost stop beating.

“It keeps brush against each other, so let’s just hold hands,” Doojoon replied as thugh its nothing. But his heart was beating against his ribcage furiously, almost breaking his ribcage. Oh My God, My jesus, Doojoon just held Hye In’s hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“That’s a very good excuse,” Hye in rolled her eyes.

“Maybe it is, but much better than your lies,” DooJoon replied.

“That means I’m good and won’t ever lie, don’t you get that? No common sense.” Hye In retorted.

“I have much more common sense than you could ever have, oh please,” DooJoon scoffed.

“If you have common sense you wouldn’t throw my bottle of medication oil,”

“If you have common sense you wouldn’t go to work when you’re sick,”

The two of them are bickering again, like always, but the thing is, their hands never left each other’s, there wasn’t any gap in between. And their hands fitted so well, hers was meant to be in his and his was meant to be in hers. Oh, kill me now, THEY JUST HELD THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter, I will try to update again. Sorry for my nonsense writing. But, they just held hands!!!! I can’t believe I just wrote that! Anyway, I did. I’m gonna have another 2 exams again. Oh hell. Wish I can pass them. I wrote another oneshot, please do check it out Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/435812/sweet-misunderstanding-exo-luhan

I Love you All my subbies and readers! I really do! I hope you enjoyed!