Chapter 29

That unique girl

*At Hye In’s company*

“What are you doing here?” Jin Suk was shocked when he saw Hye In walked into the factory, arms with luggages amd shoulder with a backpack.

“Staying here of course,” Hye In avoid giving the reason although she knew Jin Suk wanted to know.

“For? Did you tell your oppa and appa? No, wait, why?” Jin suk bombarded Hye In with a whole bunch of questions.

“Let’s talk tomorrow hyung, I’m tired,” Hye In tried act as though she’s very tired.

“Ara, let’s talk tomorrow then,” Jin Suk knew Hye In was trying to avoid answering him and so her let her go tonight, but not tomorrow definitely.

“Have a good night, hyung,” Hye In waved as she sent her hyung out of the factory. She then walked to close the gate and the main door. She then walked silently towards the back where food is stored.  She took out a glass and poured milk and started munching on some biscuits.

“Ju- no, Hye In ah, you know you are pathetic right? You sure do since you only have yourself to talk to,” Hye In mumbled to herself as she stared at the biscuits in her hands. As if on cue, her phone rang.

*Phonecall*

DooJoon: Hye In? where are you?

Hye In: Somewhere safe.

DooJoon: Yah, you better not put yourself in any danger.

Hye In: Where are you though? Why is it so noisy?

DooJoon: The boys are playing video games, that’s why. I gotta go.

Hye In: Then you go play. But meet me at the football field behind my company at 6 nae?

DooJoon: Ara, good night.

Hye In:By-

*Phonecall end*

Hye In didn’t even get to say good night and he hung up, what is he doing? Hye In didn’t bother to question herself anymore. She fell onto the sofa and drifted off into an uncomfortable slumber.

*Dream*

“Go away! You’re a ! Stop trying to ruin our family!” Jun  Hye shouted at hye In as he pushed her away.

“But opp-.” Before Hye In could finish her sentence, a hard slap fell onto her face.

“Just get away, we have no blood relation with you!” Jun Hye shouted at Hye in once again before he started drifted away.

“Oppa! Oppa OPPA!” Hye In shouted

-

“OPPA!” Hye In jumped up and fell off the sofa. She was sweating and sweat was dripping from her cheek. She felt moisture around her eyes but she blinked quickly and got up. She glanced out of the window and saw that it was still dark. She went to get everything ready, but her left eyelid keeps on ‘jumping’. And based off her instinct, she knew that it wasn’t going to be a smooth day for her. And, it’s the day she’s going to have a very belated birthday party for DooJoon.

*After 30 minutes*

Hye In quickly left the factory and prayed to god that at night when she came back, she wouldn’t meet her hyungs. She stepped out of the factory and breathed in the fresh morning air. At last, a small smile appeared on her face. Hye In just loved this kind of moist but fresh mornings.

*At cube entertainment*

“Yah, you can’t follow!” Yoseob shouted when he saw Amkae trying to get up onto the limo with DooJoon.

“Waeeee?” Not that high pitched voice again.

“Just get down,” DooJoon said as he tried to get out of her grasp.

“Oh! Unnie! Where were you?” Amkae turned her attention to Hye In whom she had tried to ignore.

“I’m not your unnie,” Hye In stated ever so coldly, with daggers in her eyes. When Hye In becomes cold, the atmosphere is at the north pole. Everyone of them froze at Hye In’s cold voice, even manager hyung.

“Just let her go, if your hyung is smart enough, he won’t do something dumb,” Hye In broke the silence and walked away. DooJoon looked at Hye In’s retreating figure and immediately felt guilty. If only he could man up a little, maybe Amkae wouldn’t be following him and he wouldn’t have made Hye In angry. Yoseob stormed towards the door and slammed it shut. His eyes were filled with fire and his eyes were looking at DooJoon as thought telling him ‘ Don’t you dare try to do something wrong’. DooJoon gulped as he saw the other members walking away. It wasn’t his fault he had to leave for his schedule anyway.

*On The Delivery Van*

“Noona, why did you do that? Aren’t you scared?” Dong woon asked when they got onto the van.

“If your hyung tries something funny, its not in my control anyway. Since he can't man up and ask amkae to get off, I’ll help him decide,” Hye In replied, her voice still icy cold.

“es don’t learn, but hyung will,” Hyun Seung said out of nowhere, breaking the icy cold atmosphere. Hye In smiled, that random comment was good enough to lift up the icy atmosphere.

*After schedule*

“I checked that you all don’t have any more schedule, so do me a favour. Since that time you all were so busy preparing your album, we didn’t have time to celebrate DooJoon’s birthday, so today, I’ve prepared things and I need you all to help me set up the party,” Hye In explained.

“Wow,no doubt its Hye In style.” Jun Hyung stated. Hye In chuckled a little before they all set off to the venue.

*At the field*

“This field is definitely big enough for us to have a football match and a birthday party,” Hye In said as she glanced around.

“Let’s start to work!!” GiKwang exclaimed and he took the bad of streamers and ran away.

“Yah! Kwangie!” Yoseob rushed after GiKwang who was already putting up the streamers.

“I’ll set up the table then, you three can help out on the decorations,” Hye In said.

“Arasso!” And they rushed off. Hye In smiled, would this be a successful party? Or not.

*At 5:45pm*

“Hyung should be here by now,” Jun Hyung said as he looked around, hoping to see DooJoon.

“I told him its 6, so let’s wait for a while,” Hye In said.

“I don’t care, if by 6 he’s not here, I’m gonna finish these food,” Yoseob said.

*At 6:15*

“Sorry! We’re late!” Amkae and her high pitched voice.

“Why the hell did you bring this ?” Jun Hyung was infuriated. Hye In did so much for him, yet he still brought some random girl? What logic is this?

“I didn’t have a choice, I can’t just drop her off by the road right?” DooJoon said.

“Whatever. Let’s start soccer shall we?” Hye In got enough.

“Eww, I’m not playing that!” Amkae so shamelessly stated.

“We didn’t include you,” Hye In struck Amkae with her cold tone again.

*After the game*

“Wow, noona! You can play so well!” Dong Woon said admiringly.

“I used to play that every day, it was my passion,” Hye In said as she wiped her face with a towel.

“You and hyung do fit each other well,” GiKwang said.

“You all should go to the public bathroom to clean up,” Hye In said as she saw all of them drenched in sweat.

“Nae!” The three younger ones chased each other while the other three went shouting at them.

“Jung Hye In! Oh no, not Jung, I am Jung Amkae. Don’t think you have DooJoon oppa, I will snatch him away from you like how I snatched your appa away,” Amkae shouted at Hye In.

“Did you say my appa? What the, you weren’t appa’s biological daughter!” Hye In shouted in shock

“Wae? You aren’t his biological daughter too.” Amkae smirked at Hye In.

“! How could you cheat on appa like that?!” Hye In raised her fist. But before her fist could even crash with Amkae’s face, Amkae fell on the ground, smirked up at Hye In, and cried out loudly.

“Hye In! That was uncalled for!” DooJoon shouted as he ran over and picked Amkae up.

“I-I was only trying to t-talk to unnie, but she hit me!” amkae started wailing out loud while burying her face in DooJoon’s chest.

“Hye In, no need to be so rough,” DooJoon said and Hye in noticed the change in his voice. It was higher and colder than usual.

“You believe what that said? Fine! Bastard, I’ve tolerate enough! Go back to her! You still have feelings in her don’t you! You two would make the perfect couple. How coincident? To meet again after so many years?! Yeah, you two have affinity. Just don’t let me see you two ever again, or I will surely disfigure both of your face!"Hye In finally exploded and she glared at the two of them. Amkae had stopped wailing. Hye In grabbed her backpack and left.

“Hye In,” DooJoon tried to hold Hye In’s arm but Hye In punch him in the stomach.

“I told you and I mean it,” Hye In stated and walked away.

*On The delivery van*

“ this! I ing hate this!!” Hye In screamed in frustration as she hit the passenger seat.

And she drove back to her company. She wanted to go boxing, but she was too tired.

*At the company*

“Hye In-ah, you’re back?” all her hyungs and dongsaeng was there.

She looked at them and now she realized. No one had been there for her like her hyungs and dongsaeng did and she fell into JinSuk’s arms and tears stated falling. They were all so stunned. As said, it was the first time ever had Hye In shed tears in front of them. JinSuk led Hye In towards the couch and sat her down. Hye In just let her tears fall, not bothering to stop them. Her hyungs and dongsaeng only sat down while muttering comforting words to her. She had been strong for way too long. And she finally knew that, only in the presence of her hyungs and dongsaeng will she feel safe and that no one could hurt her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated! Yeah! I’m so sorry that I was so busy. School is so busy that I’m going crazy. I may not be able to update for the next few weeks since exams are all so near. Of course, I will update whenever I can. I hope this mega chapter can satisfy you. Because its DRAMA!!! Personally I love drama. Not too much, not too less. Its late now. Readers and subbies, Kamsahamida and tharanghaeyo!! Pyong!