Chapter 17

That unique girl

*At B2ST’s dormitory*

“Yah! Open the door!”

Hye In had been banging on the door for the past 15 minutes and no one opened the door, yet.

“Yah! Op-,” before she could continue banging on the door, the door opened, revealing a irritated and messy haired DooJoon.

“What the hell do you want in the morning at 6?!” DooJoon shouted straight into Hye In’s face.

Hell, she didn’t even flinch.

“Shut up, go away,” Hye In pushed past DooJoon and rushed to where Alley was. Alley had long ago woke up but was curled up in a corner of the basket.

“Alley, come, come,” Hye In tried to lead Alley out of the basket, but it just wouldn’t move.

“Oh, noona, you’re here?” Yoseob walked out of the room with his eyes half closed.

Hye In didn’t seem to hear what Yoseob said as she was too focused on trying to make Alley walk out. She sighed a deep one as she saw that Alley didn’t want to come out. She just put a bowl of milk which Yoseob had volunteered to pour in front of the basket.

She didn’t know that actually DooJoon was staring at her all this while, and B2ST without DooJoon, who woke up due to Yoseob’s loud voice, was looking at DooJoon, giggling like high school girls. When Hye In turned around, her eyes met DooJoon’s and her heart raced. She quickly darted her eyes elsewhere and stood up.

“I will pick her up later in the afternoon when you all are having your schedules, is that okay?” Hye In asked, trying to ignore her rapidly thumping heart.

“No! How are you gonna carry it with your arm like that?” DooJoon immediately opposed. All of them raised their eyebrows at him, looking at him weirdly while Dong Woon just keeps giggling.

“I-I mean I will help you with Alley,” DooJoon rubbed the back of his not-very-itchy neck awkwardly.

“Yea! Noona you should let DooJoon hyung help you!” Dong woon quickly said, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

“Arasso… But the only time I’m free is when you all are having schedules, so how is he suppose to, help me?” Hye In asked. She is hoping that maybe DooJoon wouldn’t have time after all.

“We don’t have schedule whole day anyway, so you can go after all of our schedules!” GiKwang said.

Hye In sighed in defeat and nodded her head.

*In the delivery van*

“Noona, Taeyeon wants me to accompany her in the afternoon, can I?” Jong Soo asked the seriously driving Hye in.

“No, you’ve been getting off from work quite a lot nowadays after you started dating Taeyeon again, don’t cross my limit,” Hye In frowned, giving a sign of warning.

“Arasso, mianhe noona… But, I’m thinking whether if you could be the only one driving B2ST and let me go back to working for the company? Like that I would not need to work till late at night,” Jong Soo said and it made Hye In boiled with anger. She stopped with an abrupt halt and she took in a deep breath.

*Calm down, calm down, Hye In calm down* Hye In instructed herself.

Jong Soo clasped his hands to his mouth and dare not say a word.

“I’ll talk to you later,” Hye In said through her gritted teeth. Everybody went silence in the van, not daring to utter even a word. They have been with Hye In for 3 months already and they all knew when she was angry, better to not talk or you’re searching for death.

*At the schedule place*

“Don’t kill him,” Doojoon whispered as he walked past Hye in making Hye In shiver.

*That bastard*

“Okay, Jong Soo, tell me why do you want to do that?” Hye In spoke softly.

“Mianhe ah noona, I just want to spend more time with Taeyeon, she’s been very weak…” Jong Soo said, his hand gripping onto his shorts tightly.

Hye In saw that and gently touched his hands, “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t kill you, I will talk to manager hyung about it, but im sure B2ST will miss you very much,”

“Noona, thank you so much, really really much!” Jong Soo gave Hye In a bear hug and started jumping around like a 5 years old kid who got an ice cream.

*As long as both of you are happy…* Hye In smiled a sisterly smile when she saw Jong Soo so happy.

*In The Filming studio*

“Today, all of you will be filming for the dunkin doughnuts advertisement,” manager hyung announced.

“Arasso!” B2ST chorused.

“Noona, so you didn’t kill Jong Soo right?” GiKwang teased.

“Of course I did!” Hye In said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

DooJoon’s face grew red when he saw Hye In and GiKwang lauging together loudly. Not because of embarrassment but of anger. He glared darkly at Gikwang who caught it and immediately darted into the changing room. Hye In looked towards hs direction only to see him flirting with a woman.

*Tch, shut a flirt,* Hye In was seriously seriously annoyed by DooJoon’s action and she was totally considering not having him to help her.

She was so lost in her thought that she didn’t notice the woman who was flirting with DooJoon was glaring darkly at her. The woman excused herself from DooJoon and went to grab a cup of hot water. She had noticed hye in’s hand in a bandage and she purposely walked towards her and splashed the hot water on her arm. She was expecting some big reaction from her when she only cursed.

“What the ,” Hye In muttered under her breath. She ran out of the studio and into the delivery van. She slowly took out the bandage and saw a big red patch and it looked really serious if she doesn’t clean it up.

*Haiz, this can wait* Hye In was so stubborn and just wrapped back the same bandage around her arm and got off the delivery van and went into the studio.

*After all the schedules*

“Let’s go then,” DooJoon said as he tried to grab Hye In’s arm but she dodge.

“Go!” Hye In narrowed her eyes at him. Her hands were stinging with pain and if she let DooJoon grab her hand, she’s sure she would give out.

“Okay okay!” DooJoon rolled his eyes and walked ahead of Hye In with hands in his pocket.

Hye In played with Alley as she walked down the stairs although Alley was mostly curled up in her arms. But being the clumsy her, she accidentally missed a step and almost fell but lucky for her, DooJoon was there to prevent her from falling. So… now Hye In was in DooJoon’s arms. Hye In blinked up  at DooJoon and immediately pulled away, her face red.

“L-let’s go.” Hye In said softly and walked quickly away from DooJoon.

DooJoon saw Hye In’s red face and smiled at that.

*So you blush too* DooJoon thought while he smiled like an idiot who is mkadly in love. (Well, he is)

*At the pet centre*

“Unnie! I’m here!” Hye In shouted loudly. DooJoon was surprised that she actually knew the owner of this place.

“Omo! Hye In ah! You’re here!” The owner of the shop hugged Hye In.

“Here’s a dog that I found in the Alley, can you help me groom it? Be careful though, its hurt quite badly.” Hye In told the owner.

“Arasso by the way, Jackie isn’t in a very good condition, it doesn’t eats, I’m guessing she misses you,” the owner said while smiling.

“I’ll go and feed him!” Hye In said and went into the inside of the shop. But then she realized DooJoon wasn’t following her. She turned around and saw Doojoon standing there dumbly, she gestured for him to follow her. And they went into a room with a lot of abandoned dogs and cats. Hye In stopped at a certain cage and she opened the cage and carried out a beautiful white kitten.

“Why won’t you eat Jackie? Umma is here, let’s eat okay?” Hye In spoke to the kitten as though it knows what she’s saying. The kitten cradled into Hye In’s arm like a baby and let out a small “meow”.

Hye In brought it into another room where all the food is placed in. She took out a small bowl and poured some cat food inside the bowl. She put the kitten and almost immediately the kitten started eating the food. DooJoon looked rather shocked at the scene and upon seeing this Hye In chuckled a little. But, the kitten suddenly leapt onto Hye in’s injured arm. Hye In flinched and DooJoon quickly carried the kitten away from Hye In.

“Are you okay?” DooJoon asked with concern flashing in his eyes.

“Yea, it’s okay,” Hye In replied.

“I’ll bring it back to it’s cage” DooJoon offered and walked out before Hye In could stop him.

*In the delivery van*

“When did it become so serious?!” DooJoon exclaimed rather loudly when he saw Hye In’s wound on her hand.

“M-mollayo,” Hye In tried to lie, but she was always too obvious.

“Don’t lie, tell me when,” DooJoon said sternly.

“I-in the studio this morning…” Hye In trailed off, afraid of DooJoon.

“Who worsen it??” DooJoon queried on.

“That lady you flirted with…” Hye In whispered but loud enough to be heard by DooJoon.

Upon hearing this, DooJoon felt a pang of guilty.

“Mianhe…” DooJoon said.

“For?” Hye In asked, tilting her head sideways cutely.

“I don’t know? DooJoon replied, he himself confused too.

“You’re weird,”

“You’re weirder,”

And both of them burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m so sorry for not updating! Jaesonghamida! But I’m really busy now. So many homework to be done. I hope you won’t blame me. By the way, I wrote a one shot as a gift for my unnie please do check it out. Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/430846/thanks-to-min-yee-exo-baekyun

I hope you enjoy this update although I know it’s really awful. Still, I hope you enjoy!