Chapter 3

That unique girl

*At the studio*

“Noona! Noona! Am I dreaming?! This is really B2st’s dance studio!Noona!Noona!” Jong Soo screamed like a over star strucked fanboy.

“oh, come on, it’s just a dance studio. Do you have to act like you are insane?” Hye-In  lazily replied.

“Hyung! Is she the one you’re talking about?” Dongwoon the maknae asked Doojoon.

“Nae! Everyone gather here! Manager hyung too!” Doojoon shouted across the studio.

“Yah! Don’t shout! Pabo!” Hye-in scolded Doojoon in front of everybody.

Doojoon’s eyes widened in surprise. No one ever dared to scold Doojoon for small things like that, not even manager hyung.

“OMO! That’s a first! Someone actually shouted at Doojoon because of his shouting! Yeah!” Yoseob the main vocal jumped around like a kid.

Doojoon immediately glared at yoseob, causing yoseob to flinch, and immediately stop jumping.

“Quick! What exactly do you want me to do?” Hye-In asked impatiently taping her leg on the floor.

“Okay, I was hoping you could use your company van to transport us from one place to another so that we could escape the fangirls. Not that we don’t like our fans, it’s just that sometimes we really need some freedom and space.” Doojoon started explaining.

“It’s not my decision. By the way, Jong Soo ah you look like you’re fainting you know?” Hye-In said glancing at jong soo who was awfully star strucked.

Once Jong Soo heard what Hye-In had said, he immediately went behind Hye-In for he was so embarrassed.  Everyone in the studio laughed at Jong Soo’s cuteness.

“Noona, just agree to it, hyung will definitely agree to it. Plus, his son is also a fan of b2st. Just give him all the autogragh of b2st and he will allow.” Jong Soo said timidly.

“Autogragh is no problem! And, Jong Soo right? Would you like our autograghs too?” Dongwoon asked Jong Soo.

“Nae! Kamsahamida!” Jong Soo replied while jumping up and down like a child who got an ice cream.

“Aish!Jong Soo! Why are you so easily bribed? Jinja..” Hye-In groaned.

“Noona! This shows that I’m cute and still young, so that’s why you dote on me!” Jong Soo exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there's any grammar mistake