Chapter 14

That unique girl

*At the company on the same day*

“So what is the thing that’s bothering you? Him?” JinSuk asked Hye In who was really looking tired out. Her hair was in a mess and she had ignored B2st for the whole afternoon. Now wanting to talk to them, she stayed in the bathroom practically for almost half the afternoon. DooJoon was really worried about Hye In. She never acted like that, why has she suddenly changed? What happened? His mind was filled with questions that aren’t answered.

“Hyung… Those feelings are coming back, but I don’t want them to…” Hye In said with uncertainty in her voice.

“You should have gotten over him after so many years already Hye In ah,” Jin Suk tried to comfort Hye In.

“I did, but I have a phobia already… The one that I’m starting to develop feelings with don’t even like me! But the feelings just won’t fade like it did for him.” Hye In explained to her favourite hyung.

“Take it one step at a time, I’m sure that person likes you back too,” Jin Suk said, knowing who that lucky one was.

“Aniyo, he probably is thinking about that girl now… Haish.. Hyung what’s happening to me? I don’t want these feelings to be back, I don’t want that tragedy to be repeated again…” Hye In bit her lips till she felt liquid in .

“Stop biting your lips Hye In ah! You should start learning to express your feelings! You can’t always hold your feelings back by biting your lips and tongue or clenching your fist till they went white. Just cry it all out nae?” Jin Suk hyung placed a comforting hand on Hye In’s shoulder.

“No, I will never cry because of stupid feelings. Hyung, I’m sure the feelings will be gone really soon, don’t worry,” Hye In tried her best to sound as cheery as possible, but she knows her hyung always see through it. They know her too well that no secrets were kept from them.

*At B2st’s dorm*

Hye In thought DooJoon would think about that girl, but in fact no, he wasn’t, he was thinking about her. Jung Hye In. That unique girl.

‘Why is she acting that way?’ DooJoon frowned as he thought of Hye In. He was lying in his bed, arms folded across his chest. It was late in the midnight and he was still tossing and turning around. He remembered how Hye In had kept a poker face when she saw him asking for Naeun.

‘She would scoff or roll her eyes won’t she, but she didn’t, why was that?’ He thought, while ruffling his hair in frustration
 

‘Argh, this is too frustrating! Better sleep first so that I can piece everything back together,’ DooJoon thought before falling into a deep slumber.

*In The delivery van*

“Achoo!” Yoseob was sneezing non-stop for the whole time.

“Argh!What is this?” Yoseob growled. Yoseob was pissed off by his continuous sneezing.

“Just take some medicine for flu, it would be okay soon ,”Hye In reassured Yoseob.

“Nae!” Yoseob immediately lit up when he heard Hye In finally spoke after much silence.

“Noona! Where’s Jong Soo?” Dong Woon asked.

“He wanted to have a date with Taeyeon,” Hye In replied, smiling a little.

“Omo! Ah~~ He’s so fortunate to have such a sacrificing girlfriend!” Dong Woon exclaimed. He immediately shut up when GiKwang shot him a glare. JunHyung needn’t hear ‘girlfriend’ this word now. Hye In noticed what they were talking about and shifted her gaze towards JunHyung. His head was down and he seemed really depressed.

“Yo dude, cheer up,” Hye In shouted at JunHyung. JunHyung looked up and gave a small smile. Hye In returned a smile.  

This angered DooJoon.

He was ignored by Hye In for the whole morning. She didn’t look at him nor did she talk to him. He was really boiling with anger inside. He was having a really bad headache and Hye In didn’t even notice? It was all her fault that he couldn’t sleep last night. Well, not entirely.

But Hye in noticed it, and was planning on slipping her treatment oil into his pocket later on. She was just trying to prevent heartbreak, trying to protect herself, trying to push those feelings away. It couldn’t be her fault that she had to do that, was it?

*After all schedules and back in the dance studio*

“DooJoon! Focus!” the dance instructor scolded DooJoon for the umpteenth time. He couldn’t remember his steps well as he head was throbbing. He had a frown on his face and his lips were cracked. He looks really weak. But he tried to force himself to focus and practice as they really have to practice for their comeback.

“Let’s rest for a while!” the dance instructor shouted. DooJoon walked quickly towards the other side of the room and slumped down on the floor. He looked so miserable. Of course he was. Hye In hadn’t talked to him for the whole day plus his throbbing head, he was definitely miserable. It was torture to him. Just then, a medication oil fell in front of him. He looked up, raising an eyebrow. He saw Hye In standing there with a blank face.

“Use it,” Hye In said to DooJoon. DooJoon was still angry at Hye In as he thought she had only notice it now. But that wasn’t the truth. The truth was that she had to wait until the members weren’t there.

“I don’t want it.” DooJoon said coldly before throwing the medication oil towards Hye In which landed on the ground with a loud… Clank.

Hye In’s eyes widened with horror. The medication oil that her appa had bought for her when he went overseas  was spilled on the floor right before her.

“YAH! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” Hye in roared loudly, causing all the members to rush inside the room.

“What happened?” Hyun Seung asked, looking at the pair of them confusingly.

“I just said I didn’t want to use it, didn’t I?!” DooJoon now stood up, glaring at Hye In.

“You could have just gave it to me!” Hye In shouted before grabbing some tissues and a empty bottle on the table. She let the tissues absorb all the water and then squeezed it back into the empty bottle. DooJoon was taken aback by what she was doing. He didn’t know that medication oil meant so much to her. He didn’t know.

“Just tell me if you hate me, don’t do this kind of things, it irks me,” Hye In said before storming out of the room. DooJoon looked at Hye In with guilt.

“I didn’t know it actually meant that much to you…’ DooJoon hung his head down. The members bombarded him with questions but he didn’t answer. He just needed to know why that medication oil meant so much to her. He was being such a jerk. He should have just used it and this wouldn’t have happened.

*At Hye In’s side*

“Bastard, jerk, pabo, idiot” Hye In cursed under her breath. She stormed towards the place where she relieve her anger.

She put down her bag straight away and starting punching and kicking the bag in front of her hard without gloves. She was furious, that bottle meant a lot to her, it meant her appa’s love for her, and now he ruined it. She kicked it with all her strength and punched it really hard. Bruises started forming up on her hands but she didn’t care, it wasn’t even painful to her, she just wanted to let it all out. This was her way of relieving stress, not crying.

She punched and kicked punched and kicked punched and kicked. She did it all the same until she lost her balance and fell down, twisting her ankle.

“!” Hye In cursed loudly. Sweat rolled down the side of her face while she started rubbing her right leg. She was feeling awful. Awful as ever. That jerk. He caused her all these injuries on her hand and leg.

She got up and grabbed her bag. She limped back home which she thought was rather pathetic and bit her tongue whenever she walked too fast. She wanted to get home really fast. Like sitting on a fire jet. She wanted to see her appa, her oppa and her HaeYeon unnie. She needed them most now.

*At Hye In’s home*

“Omo! Hye In! What happened?” Hae Yeon exclaimed with her eyes widened and jaws dropped.

Upon Seeing her future sister-in-law like this, she chuckled lightly.

“How can you still laugh when you are so seriously injured?” Hae Yeon frowned at her before helping her into the house.

“It’s not painful, I’ve got worst and almost got strangled by oppa,” Hye In joked a little. Jun Hye walked into the living room and upon seeing Hye In limping he immediately rush towards her.

“Omona! Hye In! You went boxing again? I thought I told you not to?” Jun Hye yelled loudly, scolding Hye In.

“Mianhe ah oppa, I needed to relieve my stress…” Hye In apologise apologetically.

“Don’t scold her anymore, go get some medication ,”Hae Yeon instructed. Jun Hye immediately obeyed and went into the storeroom in search of the first aid box.

 “Hehe, unnie, oppa already listen to you so well,” Hye In snickered as she sat down on the sofa. Hae Yeon winked at her playfully before Jun Hye arrived with the first aid box. She then started to help Hye In apply medication.

“Ani unnie! Gwenchanayo, I can do it by myself!” Hye In was surprised by Hae Yeon’s action.

“Pfft, you? Youi would probably just let it be and ignore it!” Jun Hye scoffed. Hye In rolled her eyes at her oppa while Hae Yeon chuckled at Jun Hye’s statement. They all started laughing loudly. Only her family members could make her laugh wholeheartedly. Only them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm so sorry for not updating! i'm really busy with school! Mianhaeyo! But I updated! Hope you enjoy!