Chapter 7

That unique girl

*The next day at cube building*

“Hye-In NOONA!!!!” DongWoon shouted as he saw Hye-In leaning against the van door.

“Dong Woon!”Hye-In exclaimed as Dong Woon hugged Hye-In tightly.

“NOONA! I miss you!”Dong Woon pulled away from Hye-In.

“Yah! Dong Woon hyung, Noona is mine! Don’t you dare snatch her away!” Jong Soo immediately cling onto Hye-In’s arm,protectively.

“Hye-In noona is not yours!” Dong Woon cutely pouted.

“YAH! I don’t belong to any of you, now get onto the van!” Hye-In shouted at both of them.

“Nae..” JongSoo and Dong Woon replied softly indifferently and got onto the van quickly.

“Noona, You’re so pro! I wonder if you could control Doojoon hyung like that.”Gikwang quietly whispered to Hye-In before being pulled up the van by Junhyung.

Hye-in smirked at Gikwang’s comment. She herself wanted to try controlling the arrogant bastard too.

“Yah!! Don’t you want to get on the van? If you don’t, then bye.” Hye-In shouted into Doojoon’s ear.

“YAH!!! I’m not deaf! Don’t shout into my ears! Boyish Girl!” Doojoon glared darkly at Hye-In.

“OH! I thought a bastard is also deaf!” Hye-in retorted, and then walked away, coolly.

Doojoon ran behind Hye-In and pulled her lowly-tied ponytail.

“YAH!!!! YOON DOOJOON!!!!!YOU BASTARD!!!” Hye-In yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Mehrong!” Doojoon playfully said and got onto the van before Hye-in could even kill him.

“Hye-In ah, mianhae ah, I will deal with him later, we are gonna be late, so get on the van quickly!” Manager hyung  told Hye-in, trying to calm her down.

“Nae.. hyung..” Hye-In replied, and then stormed towards the delivery van.

*In the delivery van*

“Noona, mian ah, I didn’t know hyung would do that.” Gikwang immediately apologized, but from his voice, he was trying so hard to contain his laughter.

Hye-In just waved him away and started driving.

“Hye-In ah, please send us to this place.” Manager hyung showed Hye-in the place they needed to go.

“Arasso,” Hye-in replied, before making a turn.

“DooJoon! Say sorry to Hye-in now!” Manager hyung shouted at Doojoon as he had promised.

“WAE?! Andwae!” Doojoon argued.

“Hyung, never mind, doesn’t matter, if he wanna take the risk to see a monster, then let him,” Hye-In said, smirking darkly.

“I don’t believe I would,” Doojoon arrogantly said.

“But hyung.. Noona can really be a monster when she’s angry..” Jong Soo warned.

“Jong Soo have seen before, hyung, just say sorry uh..” Yoseob started persuading Doojoon.

And soon, all of beast’s member started persuading him, as Jong Soo told them that Hye-In may stop working for them.

“Hyung, If I don’t have any shows to watch anymore next time, don’t blame me for spacing out,” Hyun Seung threatened.

“I will steal your food if you don’t apologise to Hye-In noona!” Yoseob poured out all of his aegyo+threats.

“Hyung, just say sorry!” Gikwang and Dong Woon pleaded.

“Hyung, I agree with Hyun Seung.” Junhyung replied ever so simply.

Doojoon glared s meanly before uttering a soft ‘Sorry’

Although it was soft, Hye-In still heard it and immediately smiled genuinely with satisfaction.

Once again, Doojoon was mesmerized by the beauty of Hye-In’s smile.

Manager Hyung saw Doojoon staring at Hye-in and secretly thought*A happy couple they will be.*

*At the Hair Salon*

“Argh! Noona, you put too many gel onto my hair!” Yoseob complained to the stylist.

“Don’t you dare touch it!” the hair stylist swatted away Yoseob’s hang as he tried to touch his, hardy hair.

Yoseob pouted before putting his hand on the arm of the chair.

Hye-In laughed at Yoseob’s childishness before her gaze fell on Doojoon.

*Wow, is that the bastard? How the stylists can change someone really impresses me.* Hye-In thought, amazed.

When Doojoon caught Hye-in looking at him, he said “ Am I so good-looking that you have to look at me like this?”

“Pft, I was wondering how difficult stylist unnie have to style you in order to make you just a little more over-average looking.” Hye-in retorted, making Doojoon speechless and causing everyone that heard Hye-In’s retort to burst out laughing.

“Tsk, whatever,” Doojoon replied, too irritated.

Causing more laughter in the hair salon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all the silent readers and fellow subscribers! You don't know how happy you made me! And, please read this new fanfic. Forbidden love. She's a new author too so please support her! Here is the storylink:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/392105/forbidden-love-himchan-baphimchan