Chapter 12

That unique girl

*Outside of the company’s building *

“I will come tomorrow, unnie, please take care of Jong Soo,” Taeyeon said, with an obvious look of concern on her face. She was really worried about Jong Soo. And she’s determined to let Jong Soo remain as her first and last love if he doesn’t want to forgive her.

“Arasso, don’t worry, I bet you my life that Jong Soo and you will be the same, or even more lovey dovey tomorrow,” Hye In said, smiling her genuine smile, not those smirks she gave DooJoon. Well, DooJoon saw her smile and he felt that he was suffocated once again by this girl.

“Unnie, take care, I’m going,” taeyeon bowed as Hye In walked her out.

“Arasso, now you take care of yourself too,” Hye In said then waved a goodbye at her before going back inside to look for Jong Soo.

As she approached Jong Soo, she saw that DooJoon was patting his back and comforting him and this made Hye In smile a bit. *He has this side too…* Hye In thought before shaking away her thoughts vigorously away. No, she ain’t falling for him. At least that was what she think. But do you think so? I bet no.

“Jong Soo.. I didn’t to shout at you just now, but you know me,” Hye In sat crossed leg on the ground while looking at Jong Soo. His eyes were red, puffy and indeed cried-like. DooJoon was amazed at her actions. Other girls would probably not even squat down but she actually sat down on the floor? She really is unique. *This girl’s amazing! Never have I seen any girl like this,* DooJoon thought before he saw Hye In wiping away Jong Soo’s tears stains. He mentally smiled at Hye In’s caring side.

“Aniyo, noona, it’s not your fault… It’s hers…” Jong Soo started then trailed away. The hyungs dare not back up Jong Soo’s statement as Hye In had once sternly told them never to talk bad about Taeyeon in front of Jong Soo. Or better, never mention her.

“Jong Soo… she has her own reasons, how many times have I told you?” Hye In tried to keep her tone calm, she didn’t want to lose her cool.

“What reasons does she have that she have to leave me? Why must she torture me? Why must she torment me like this?” Jong Soo’s tears started to flow again and the hyungs knew, only Hye In can stop those tears from flowing.

“She has cancer, and do you think being the selfless her, she would let you see her in that state?” Hye In explained, and  Jong Soo’s head shot up.

“B-bwo? Noona, explain!” Jong Soo urged.

“She found out she had cancer, and she couldn’t bear to let you know that, she was afraid that if anything happened to her during her surgery, you wouldn’t be able to take the blow, hyungs? Now you know what I’ve believed is real yea?” Hye In told both Jong Soo and her hyungs. Well, B2ST heard it too.

“Noona, where is she? Aish, I’m such a pabo! How could she not let me know?” Jong Soo started reproaching himself.

“Yah! If you stop reproaching yourself and start thinking of a plan to pull her back in your arms, maybe that will work,” Hye In teased.

And, finally of all times, they saw it, the smile.

“Yeah! Jong soo is back! Yah! Hye In ah, why is it only you that can bring him back?” Dong hoon complained.

“Because I’m his only noona, well next time he wouldn’t need me,” Hye In teased Jong Soo again. Jong Soo blushed different shades of red and hit Hye In’s arm.

“YAH! No fair! Hye In, how could you let Jong Soo hit you and not hit him back?!” Dong hoon complained again. This  time round, Hye In was too tired to reply and just lightly smack Jong Soo on the arm and walked away. She needn’t say and the hyungs knew where she was going.

“Eh? Where’s she going?” DooJoon immediately asked when he saw her walking away.

“Just follow her,” SooKyung hyung smiled.

DooJoon immediately stood up and followed behind Hye In.

“Omo! Hyung is so in loveeee~” Yoseob showed a disgusted face.

“Puhaha, but make sure he ddoesnt ever hurt Hye In, or we will bash him up and I’s sure you all wouldn’t want that,” Jin Suk said.

“Ani, hyung is a loyal person, he wouldn’t hurt anyone in anyway,” JunHyung reassured.

“He should be aware of Jun Hye, he’s so protective,” Dong Hoon said.

“Who is he?” Gi kwang asked.

“Hye In’s oppa. He dotes on her a lot and couldn’t stand her being hurt. If one strand of her hair was missing, he would make a BIG fuss about it. And one more thing, if you EVER see Hye In cry, make sure you all come and tell us, it would be a miracle if she cries, but just in case. I remember there was once where she fell down from a high ladder and hit her head hard but she never even cry. When she was having stitching, she didn’t even make a sound nor did I see her tears, that was what is most amazing about her. She’s really tough,” Dong Hoon blabbered a lot, but which all was true.

*At Hye In’s side*

DooJoon crept behind Hye In and followed closely behind her. Hye In knew someone was following her but still, she let that person follow. Hye In crawled under a hole where the fence was loose and she came to the place where she adore most. The meadow. It was filled with dandelions, and it gave her hope and relieve her stress. She went to her favourite spot and sat down, it was under a tree, where she had built a swing. On her own.

DooJoon chose to climb over the fence as he was afraid that crawling under the fence  would ruin his clothes. Typical celebrity. He was amazed by what he was seeing. The field of Dandelions and the calming feeling he felt. It was all too unreal for him.

“Come here,” Hye In shouted.

DooJoon jumped in shock but still walk to where Hye In was. Hye In shifted and left a space for him to sit, he smiled at that.

“How did you find this place?” DooJoon asked as he sat on the swing.

“Long story, I’m too tired to talk about it, maybe next time,” Hye in replied.

“Arasso,” DooJoon replied and they sat in silence.

The silence wasn’t awkward in fact, it was not that bad.

“About time,” Hye In suddenly blurted and she yawned tiredly.

DooJoon then realized what she was talking about. It was the birds, the birds flew in circle and sang beautifully, it was amazing.

Then DooJoon felt something on his shoulder. Hye In’s head. He smiled at that. It was the second time Hye In had slept on his shoulder and he fe;t the butterflies flying aroung like the birds in the sky in his stomach. He smiled and caressed Hye In’s cheek. HYe In’s stomach grumbled and he frowned. She didn’t eat again.

*I’ll make you eat a whole lot,* he thought and smirked a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for the short update. I have school tomorrow. Aww, School's back again. But i will try to update as soon as possible, we have good fridays anyways. Thank you again to my subscribers and readers! LURB YOUUUUUUUU! SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!