Chapter 6

That unique girl

*In the delivery van*

“Hye-In, this Thursday we can shoot the advertisement.” Manager hyung said, looking at his schedule board.

“Okay sure, I will inform my hyung.” Hye-In replied half-heartedly, focusing on the road.

“AAAAHHHH! COCKROACHHHH!!!!!” Dong Woon shouted so loud, causing Hye-In to stop to an abrupt halt.

“YAH! How on earth is there gonna be cockroach on a food delivery van?!”Hye-In shouted.

“Noona, it was DongHoon hyung’s fake cockroach.” Jong soo said, trying to contain his laughter.

“Buahahaha! So it was a fake cockroach?!” Yoseob laughed out loud.

“Yea, PUAHAHAHA. DongHoon hyung’s trick finally worked on someone!” Jong soo blurted out.

Upon hearing this, Hye-In too, burst out laughing.

Doojoon’s eyes widened in surprise. Seeing Hye-In laugh, he thought he just saw a goddess.

“OMO! Hye-In noona, you are so beautiful when you’re laughing.”Dong Woon exclaimed.

“Gomawo, you don’t need to comfort me,” Hye-In thanked Dong Woon before driving off again.

*At the performing site*

“We’ll just wait here, approximately how long do you all need to take?” Hye-in asked.

“Just come in with us, its not gonna be that fast.” Doojoon replied lazily.

“Am I even talking to you?” Hye-In replied, annoyed.

“Then am I talking to you?” Doojoon replied, looking at Hye-in with narrowed eyes.

“Bastard.” Hye-In replied simply and then walked pass him like he was transparent.

“Yah! Boyish girl, what did you say?” Doojoon shouted, catching up with Hye-In.

“I said bastard,bastard.” Hye-In replied with great annoyance in her tone.

“You!” Doojoon yelled.

“Enough! You two, we are gonna be late for the performance!” Manager hyung barked at them, and then dragged doojoon into the backstage.

“I think we are gonna have some shows to watch.” Hyun Seung said, for the first time.

“Come on Jong Soo, I’ll show you our backstage.” Gi Kwang said out of nowhere before pulling Jong Soo with him.

*In the backstage*

“5 more mins before you all perform, ready?” the MC came in to say.

“Nae, we are.” Manager hyung replied.

“Noona, give me a word of encouragement nae?” Yoseob and Dong Woon begged.

“Hwaiting!” Hye-In said.

“Noona! We will!” Yoseob and Dong Woon shouted and then immediately follow behind Jun HYung to the stage.

“Everyday I just can’t control, Every night the loneliness, My love.” Yoseob sang.

Hye-In was simply impressed by Yoseob’s singing skills. Jong Soo’s mouth was opened so wide that Hye-In had to help him close it. What impressed Hye-In the most is Doojoon’s seriousness while performing for his fans. He was completely different from the Doojoon that Hye-In detest.

After their performance, Yoseob and Dong Woon came running towards Hye-In and immediately asked her how their performance was.

“It was amazing.” Hye-In replied, smiling. Doojoon was once again surprised by the way Hye-in smiled. ‘Gorgeous’ was the only thing Doojoon could think of. It was manager hyung’s sharp voice that brought him back to senses.

“Quick, we need to go to another place for photo shooting,” manager hyung yelled across the room and everyone quickly rushed out to the delivery van.

*In the delivery van*

Doojoon was sitting in the passenger’s seat while the other members were sitting behind, deep in conversation with Jong Soo.

“Your performance was great just now.” Hye-In told Doojoon.

“Gomawo, your compliment means a lot, especially from someone who is not a fan of us.” Doojoon replied, smirking.

“Stop being so sarcastic,” Hye-In glared playfully at Doojoon.

And both of them giggled in silence secretly.