Chapter 1

That unique girl

"Annyeong! Sookyung Hyung ah! Early aren't you?" Hye-In shouted at her 'Oppas' which she calls Hyung.

Hye-In is the most unique and unusual girl you will ever find. She's a delivery girl and is very boyish. But, if she doesn't puts in that boyish image, she's a goddess. The 'Oppas' which she deliver packages of food with are her daily accompany. They can talk about anything non-stop all day. Hye-In is never like any other girlish girls who cries anytime. In fact, she's the strongest girl you will ever meet. She was abandoned by her parents when she was 10. And since then, she depended on herself. She stopped school at the age of 10 and went out to work. She washed dishes and learned to cook. She is the best cook you'll ever find in this town. Yet she doesn't show her cooking skills to anyone except the person who taught her how to cook, her foster father. He adopted her when he had learned that she was washing dishes at only the age of 10 without her parents. He treated her like his own daughter and Hye-In loved him dearly. Her foster father already had a son called Jun Hye. Jun Hye was very protective over Hye-In. He treated her like her own sister even though she was just an adopted one. Jun Hye is the only man Hye-In calls Oppa and shows her true image to. Hye-In became a delivery girl while her brother was a scholar. He was always trying to persuade her into studying but she never had any interest in studying. Although she doesn't like studying, she reads a lot. She had even wrote a story, but never had the courage to show anyone. She often coop herself in a corner in a book cafe which she found out about. She is the kindest yet fiercest girl you'll ever meet in a lifetime. And she can be very good and very BAD. Now, let's start the story of her.

 
"Yah! Pali! No more time for you to dilly delly ah!" Hye-In shouted at her only Dongsaeng in the entire delivery family. Jong Soo, the Maknae of the delivery, quickly rushed to shut the door of the van. "Noona! We are going to Cube building today!" Jong Soo shrieked in joy. "Tsk. What's so special about that building? It's just filled with celebrity you love." Hye-In scoffed. "There may be a huge chance I'll meet 4 Minute, G.NA or even B2ST!!!!!" Jong Soo screamed so loud that Hye-In had to screech to an abrupt halt. "Yah! Stop your screaming ah! Or I'll throw you off the car like last time." Hye-in scolded Jong Soo. Remembering the last scary encounter he had, Jong Soo immediately shut up and let Hye-In continue driving.
"We are finally here!" Jong Soo jumped around like a little kid. Hye-In shook her head in disbelief wondering why does she have such a childish Dongsaeng. "Come on, we need to bring these deliveries to the back kitchen." Hye-In said calmly but with a certain sharpness in her voice. Jong Soo immediately obeyed, knowing the consequences of not obeying.
"Quick! Last 2 boxes already!" Hye-In yelled at Jong Soo. Then suddenly, someone burst out from the back door of the kitchen and bumped into Hye-In. "Yah! Do you have eyes or not?" Hye-In shouted. "Jaesonghamida!" A man voice called out. Hye-in looked at him with a look of dissatisfaction then continued carrying the boxes. *Wow, she's so different! She's not starstruck!* Doojoon thought to himself before rushing towards the company van just outside.