Push and pull

Forever and Always

 

“Ga-in ah, stop looking at your phone, it’s making me crazy!” Narsha exclaimed.

“I—I’m not!” Ga-in protested and dropped her phone to her side.

“You know my dear maknae, if you want to call him then please do. You’re making us frustrated.” Miryo said teasing their youngest.

“Yah, yah…2AM is singing ‘Proposal’ at Sketchbook.” JeA , who is in front of the television, shouted. Narsha and Miryo dashed to the living room and sat beside JeA. Ga-in who was still at their dining room table, occasionally glances at the television.

“Come on Ga-innie, if you really want to watch this, just come over. Kwon-ah is next up.” Narsha said teasing her.

“I watched the Bali episode. He sang this to you at your wedding there right? It was so romantic.” JeA pointed out then smiled at her blushing dongsaeng.

“What wedding?” Minho said as he stepped in, groceries in hand.

“Yah Minho-ah, here and look at Jo-seobang.” Miryo said.

Minho came and sat beside the girls intently watching the television. I must say, he is quite talented. He thought. He looked at Ga-in who was watching the performance intently then smiling once in a while. Well this is definitely interesting, he thought smiling.

After the performance, Ga-in smiled and felt somebody looking at her intently. She saw Minho looking at her, amusement obviously in his face. She looked away embarrassed and sat on the sofa.

 “Good day everyone, we are 2AM!” the group greeted the audience.

“They are definitely talented. Their voices are heavenly.” Minho said.

“Of course.” Ga-in said proudly and he just smiled in amusement.

“I think their voices doing perfectly harmonized ballads are the best in groups today.” Minho said complimenting them.

“What? Better than us?” JeA protested.

“Of course your group would be number 1 in harmonizing ballads. They are only second to you.” He said laughing.

“Good.” Miryo said, which made everyone laugh.

“They all look so good” Narsha said.

“Congratulations on your comeback, everyone really anticipated this album and it was all kill in the charts.” YHY said.

“Thank you…” Changmin said shyly.

“Ugh. I’m envious, our comeback is a couple of months away. I want to play together.” Narsha said and everyone agreed.

The host continued to ask the 2AM members regarding their comeback.

“I believe that your title song is a ballad right?” the host asked.

“Yes.” Seulong agreed.

“Your title song is about a relationship so sweet that you don’t want to let go, have you ever felt this kind of feeling before?” the host asked Jinwoon.

“I don’t know, why don’t we ask our leader?” Jinwoon said teasing their leader. Seulong and Changmin couldn’t contain their laughter.

“Ooohhhh…..so interesting.” JeA exclaimed as she, Narsha and Miryo watched intently. Minho looked at Ga-in and to his surprise was blushing.

“Right.” The host chuckled. “Jo Kwon-sshi, have you ever felt of being in a relationship so sweet, you don’t want to let go and just be with that person forever?” The 2AM members looked at their leader smiling.

“I wouldn’t know…” Kwon said blankly.

All of them were shocked and looked at Ga-in who stared at the screen blankly.

“Do you mean to say, you haven’t felt this with your former on-screen wife?” the host said.

“Maybe…” was all Kwon said.

“How is Ga-insshi nowadays? Do you contact each other?” the host curiously asked.

“I wouldn’t know, it has been a long time since I last saw her.” He said plainly.

“He is just shy…” Changmin said as he diverted the conversation somewhere else.

JeA turned the television off and looked at Ga-in. “Ga-in ah…”

Ga-in stood up.

“Are you okay?” Miryo said.

“I’m okay… of course I’m okay…why wouldn’t I be?” Ga-in said.

“You know you were never a good liar…” Minho pointed out.

“Just drop it oppa~~ I’m just tired.”

“But Kwonnie…” JeA said.

“Oh come on, the questions were ridiculous. Of course he would answer it that way, we are just friends.” Ga-in said as she walked towards her room.

As she slammed the door and sat on her bed, a lone tear escaped. What the hell is wrong with me?

Meanwhile, at the living room Narsha exclaimed. “What the hell was that all about?”

******************************

“What the hell was that all about?” Seulong exclaimed as he watched the broadcast of YHY Sketchbook.

The 2AM members were in their dorm and together watched their performance. Kwon just looked at Seulong blankly.

“I don’t recall a thing that I did wrong hyung…” Kwon said.

“Don’t recall anything? Yah…you were rude.” Seulong pointed out.

“Rude? To whom?” he asked innocently.

“I don’t know what you are thinking Kwon-ah, but I have to agree with Seulong, you were rude in answering the questions.” Changmin said. Kwon looked at 2AM’s eldest and saw Jinwoon also staring at him intently.

“What? I didn’t do anything wrong! I just said the truth.” Kwon protested.

“I hope you won’t regret this hyung…” Jinwoon quietly said.

*******************************

 “Aahhh, so refreshing!” Ga-in said one day as they went up the roof of a certain broadcasting station. The BEG members were currently on their second week of their comeback and it has been receiving lots of love. Their song became an all-kill in the charts within the first week of release.

“I’m so happy.” JeA said holding their mutizen.

“This calls for a celebration! I can see food and lots and lots of alcohol!” Narsha exclaimed.

“Right. Sleepover at JeA and Ga-in’s place!” Miryo said.

“Unnie! You have to clean up the mess afterwards.” She said but Miryo and Narsha hesitated. “Unnie~~!”

“Alright…Alright…” they both agreed.

“Congratulations on your win…”

The BEG members turned and saw the 2AM guys smiling at them. Narsha was about to retort when…

“Thank you.” Ga-in said smiling politely.

“Yah, Ga-in ah what’s with that fake smile? I missed you….” Seulong said as he put his arms around Ga-in.

Ga-in glared at him and slapped his arm. “Yah, Im Seulong how dare you pounce on me?”

“That’s better. That’s the Ga-in I know.” Seulong said.

The rest of the BEG members were actually glad that there was no awkwardness between their group and 2AM after what happened the last time they saw the program.

“It has been a long time since we last saw you guys…” Miryo said.

“It has been 2 months…” Changmin said smiling.

“I heard you are having your goodbye stage this week?” Narsha asked.

“Yes…” Jinwoon said.

“Well, congratulations on your successful promotions. Even winning 9 number 1’s…” JeA said and the 2AM members shyly smiled.

“Thanks noona…” Changmin said

“By the way, where is Kwon-ah?” Miryo asked, it was then when Ga-in noticed that Kwon wasn’t with them.

“He had a last minute errand, but he’ll be with us soon.” Seulong explained and looked at Ga-in. “Missing him?” he said teasing.

“Whatever…” Ga-in said blankly.

******************************

“Sorry…” Kwon bowed politely.

“Kwon-ah?” Minho said.

Kwon was startled and didn’t even think that he would bump into him.

“Hello…" Kwon politely bowed.

Minho laughed to Kwon’s amazement. Have I done something wrong?

“You know Kwon-ah, you’re so proper as opposed to Ga-in ah’s attitude…” he said laughing.

“Really?” Kwon asked.

“Yep, she’s a slob, lazy, always glaring at people, boyish, gets angry easily…” Minho said and Kwon laughed. “But she’s also kind, mature, loving and cute…” he continued then looked at Kwon. “And she has this most adorable aegyo ever. Cute. Very Cute”

Alright I get it. You know her much more than me. Kwon thought.

“Of course, I know that you’ve seen that side a bunch of times right?” Minho said smiling.

I hope I saw it all the time, but her aegyo is too hard to see. But you--- Kwon shook his head, resenting that thought.

“Are you close to Ga-in?” Minho suddenly asked.

“W-what?” Kwon said startled.

“I mean do you like her? Do you sort of love her.?” He continued to ask.

What is he getting into? Kwon thought suspiciously.

“Well?”

“She’s a friend. Just a friend.” Kwon said.

Hmmm…

“So wouldn’t you mind if she fell in love with somebody else?” he asked him.

“O-of course not, if she’s happy then…” Kwon said stuttering.

“Okay…”

“I need to get to my members; they must have been waiting for me…” Kwon suddenly said.

“Let me accompany you there…” Minho said as he trailed behind Kwon.

This is going to be interesting.

******************************

“Yah, Im Seulong! Give me back my phone…” Ga-in said as she was chasing Seulong.

“Only if you catch me…” Seulong said teasing her as everyone else laughed.

“YAH! Once I catch you, you’re dead meat…” she said, still trying to catch him.

“I’m going to call Kwon, I’m going to tell him you miss him…”

“You’re so childish Ong Seulong Ong~!” Ga-in said running after him, faint blush on her cheeks.

“Give her the phone Seulong.” Minho said as he approached them.

“Hyung~!” Seulong said stopping, Ga-in who was still running after him, didn’t see him stopping that she bumped into him.

“YAH!” she said grabbing her phone. “You’re dead Im Seulong.” Everyone became quiet when they saw the person behind Minho.

“Jo-seobang~ how are you?” JeA said to break the awkward silence.

“Hello…congrats on your win…” Kwon said politely.

Ga-in turned and saw Kwon. Why is he with oppa? She thought.

“So--- where do we celebrate?” Minho asked.

“We were thinking of a sleepover, but since all of you are here, why won’t we go to karaoke instead?” Narsha suggested.

“I still have a schedule to go to…” Kwon said.

“But that is not until…” Jinwoon protested.

“If the 3 of you wants to go, it’s okay…I’ll come next time…” Kwon said as he bowed politely and walked away.

“What the hell is wrong with him?” Miryo asked.

“Maybe he isn’t feeling well…” Changmin said.

“Well, whatever. If he doesn’t want to come, why bother asking him? Let’s just have a fun night.” Ga-in said. Kwon-ah you are going overboard.

Everyone looked at Ga-in shocked that she would say those things. Things has been awkward between them, was what everyone thought.

Well this is really interesting. Minho thought, smiling.

Meanwhile, Kwon who walked alone to the nanny van was startled by his actions. What the hell is wrong with me? He thought.

******************************

“Let’s drink to that!” Ga-in said.

“Yah, Ga-in ah you drink like a man.” Seulong said and everyone laughed. “From what I remember, you didn’t drink much the last time.”

“Someone has to be sane the last time, now it’s all your turn to take care of me...” Ga-in said laughing.

“Yah, the last time you were having the time of your life, even though you were not drunk.” Narsha pointed out. “Come to think of it---“

Ga-in just held up a bottle and gave it to Narsha. “Less talking more drinking and singing!”

This is why I want to forget what happened in Jeju. Narsha-unnie. She thought. Kwon-ah, you insensitive and indecisive freak.

******************************

“I want more beer…” Narsha said.

“You’ll get some next time, but the most important thing right now is to get you all sobered up…” Minho said. He sighed and looked at the mess everyone made. The 2AM members already have gone home with the help of their manager. Minho took the liberty of driving the BEG members to their dorm. He laid them one by one in their rooms; after that he sat down in the living room and sighed.

“Well that’s that…” he said as he laid back.

“I’m thirsty…”

He looked up and saw Ga-in still drunk in front of him.

“Yah, Ga-in ah…you scared me… for a second there I thought I saw a ghost.” He said. He stood up and got water for Ga-in.

“Oppa~ am I attractive?” she asked as she sat down beside him, he was surprised at her sudden question.

“Of course, why are you asking me?”

“I feel like I don’t… everyone treats me like someone they are comfortable with…they sometimes also treat me like a kid…”

“Who does that?”

“Unnies…you…” she said as she yawned. “I just want---“ then she dozed off.

He looked at her sleeping form and chuckled. He carried her and laid her on her room.

“Yah…you are a jerk Kwon-ah…” she said, obviously dreaming.

He smiled as he closed the door to her room.

Hmmm….what shall we do? He thought.

Author’s note:

Ah, the plot thickens… hehehe ^^ yes this is another update to make up for the times I haven’t updated TT^TT and to let you guys anticipate the fanfic *hidden agenda* …hehehehe….