Just when I thought

Forever and Always

 

Closer they went.

She could hear his pounding heart.

He could smell her sweet scent.

Closer they went.

He looked at her with a questioning gaze. She just smiled at him, breathing in the faint scent of the couple perfume she gave him. He smiled at her and went closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her closer.

It was short but sweet.

They thought they heard fireworks.

******************************

Dream? Ga-in thought as she woke up with a jolt.

She looked around groggily and saw her unnies still sound asleep. She stood up to get a glass of water. Narsha stirred from her sleep but continued to doze off.

They are quite something. She thought as she got her glass of water and went out the balcony.

She breathed in the cool morning air and smiled. My unnies are missing this wonderful view, all because they got so drunk last night. She thought. She looked at the scenery in front of her and closed her eyes feeling the morning breeze.

She looked down and saw someone walking below. The person was looking at the scenery. She leaned at the railing and enjoyed the view. Unknown to the person below, someone was watching intently.

******************************

He woke up early that morning. He couldn’t sleep the night before, not after what happened last night. He smiled at that thought. Now, how can I face her after what happened? He thought as he looked at the wonderful scenery before him.

“Kwon-ah!” he looked at the person calling him.

“Hyung~” Kwon said to the approaching Seulong.

“There you are, I didn’t see you last night.” He said while in his half-asleep state.

“Of course, all of you were so drunk, you couldn’t have seen me.”

“Come to think of it, I didn’t see Ga-in too…”

“She was busy taking care of the noonas.” Kwon said flustered. “Of course, since you drank and sang till your heart’s content last night”

Seulong looked at his dongsaeng suspiciously. “Then what are you doing here?”

“I needed some fresh air. I wanted you guys to come with me but apparently all of you are still asleep drunk.” Then he said, changing the subject, “By the way who told Jinwoon to drink that much? He just became an adult and you are teaching him things?” Kwon said at his hyung reprimanding him.

“Oh, come on lighten up Kwon-ah, you are like an ahjusshi. It’s not like I would allow him to be like that the whole time. Last night was an important occasion. And besides we were with the BEG noonas” Seulong said then looked up.

Seulong noticed someone looking at them and saw that Ga-in was watching them from above. “Yah, Ga-in ah! What are you doing there in your pajamas?” he said laughing but Ga-in just looked at him. Well, who are you looking at Ga-in ah? Seulong followed her look and found out that it was directly for his dongsaeng beside him. Well, this is interesting. He thought smiling. He grabbed Kwon’s arm and waved it to Ga-in.

Kwon was startled at his hyung at he shouted Ga-in’s name. He looked at the place where Seulong was staring at and there he saw her smiling back at him. He was even startled when Seulong grabbed his arm and started to wave it at her. She waved back and went inside.

“Yah, so that is why you were here.” Seulong said smirking. “You were having that morning lovey-dovey moment with your ‘ex-wife’” he said smirking.

Kwon became red with embarrassment with his hyung’s remark “No—I wasn’t, I didn’t even know that she was there…” he said stammering.

“Whatever, my dear dongsaeng…” he said smirking.

“We have to get to Changmin-hyung and Jinwoon, they might be awake by now.” He said walking away in embarrassment.

Well this is definitely interesting. Seulong thought as he followed behind.

******************************

“Gain-ah…” Narsha said groggily as she stirred from her sleep.

Ga-in who was smiling while watching Seulong and Kwon looking up at her, went inside at the request of her unnie.

“Ouch, my head” Narsha said while rubbing her temples.

“Who told you to drink that much unnie…?” Ga-in said reprimanding her.

“You sound like an ajjumma…” Miryo said while walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Ga-in ah, do you have any pain killers?” JeA said as she walked out of the bathroom.

Ga-in hurriedly gave each of them a piece along with a glass of water. After quite some time, the three unnies sat side by side on the sofa.

“My head hurts a lot.” Miryo said as she slumped into the sofa.

“Who told you guys to drink that much?” BEG’s maknae reprimanded them.

“I look like hell” JeA said as she looked at her hand mirror. “But I’m hungry”.

“Ugh, remind me next time not to mix karaoke and alcohol” Narsha groaned.

All of their stomachs growled. Ga-in laughed.

“It seems like I’m hungry, but I’m too tired to walk.” JeA complained and the two older BEG members agreed.

“Come on guys, you need to get up and pack your things.” BEG’s maknae told her unnies as she ushered them to the room. “We need to get ready and eat lunch, our flight is in the afternoon. Where is Manager Kim-unnie?” she said. The three BEG ladies pointed at their manager who was fast asleep at the other room, and Ga-in shook her head.

“You guys are going to thank me for this. Ugh, it feels like I am the manager.” She said as she continued to usher her unnies to their room.

“Yes what would we do without you dear maknae?” Narsha said as she hugged Ga-in from behind. Ga-in just smirked and screamed as JeA and Miryo pounced on her.

******************************

“Hyung, I didn’t think that having a hangover would be this bad.” Jinwoon complained later that day.

The 2AM members are currently eating their lunch at the hotel’s restaurant.

“Yah, who told you to drink that much if you are not used to it?” Kwon reprimanded their maknae.

“Hyung, I drink too. It’s just that I over-drank last night. The party itself was too fun.” Jinwoon told their leader.

“Are you okay Changmin-hyung?” Seulong said as he noticed the eldest 2AM member was not talking at all.

“I seriously am hungry right now. Remind me not to drink that much.” Changmin complained then he turned to Seulong. “By the way, why aren’t you complaining of a hangover? Usually you are the one with the headache.”

“Nah, I woke up early with one this morning. Maybe the morning air cured it. By the way, I saw Kwon-ah walking by the pool this morning.” Seulong said with a glint of playfulness in his eyes.

Kwon looked away to avoid everyone’s gaze.

“By the way Kwon, why aren’t you having a hangover?” Changmin asked.

“Unlike you, I only had one can…” 2AM’s leader answered with easy.

“Maybe he is busy with something, or someone…” Seulong teased. Kwon avoided his gaze and looked at another direction.

As if on cue, the BEG members entered the hotel’s restaurant. Ga-in was busily attending to her unnies and carrying Narsha and JeA’s purse. Miryo on the other hand was at the back looking for something.

The other 2AM members followed Kwon’s gaze, and they saw the whole scene.

“Look who’s here…” Seulong said amused.

Meanwhile, Ga-in was still busily trying to get away from her JeA-unnie and Narsha-unnie’s quest for aegyo.

“Unnie~~ try to behave yourself. For the nth time, I will not allow the both of you to eat my ice cream at home…” she said.

“Ga-in, just this once, we’ll buy you lots…” JeA cuddling onto BEG’s youngest.

“That’s what you told me last time…” Ga-in said groaning.

“Ga-in ah, where is my phone?” Miryo said while pouncing on Ga-in.

“Unnie~~you gave me your phone for safekeeping remember?” she said as she hands Miryo the phone.

Miryo hugged her, “What am I going to do without you?” she told their youngest, hugging her.

“All of you are just like this when you are drunk.” Ga-in complained.

“That’s why you are here my dear, dear maknae” JeA reasoned out.

“Sometimes I feel I’m older than all of you…” Ga-in said stomping away.

“I’m hungry…” Narsha said and sat down at the far end of the restaurant.

The 2AM boys who witnessed the entire scene chuckled in amazement. They couldn’t believe how the BEG noonas rely and pester their maknae.

“I feel Ga-in noona’s pain…” Jinwoon said teasing.

“Yah, what are you saying? That we are like that?” Seulong said and smacked their maknae playfully.

“Narsha-noona, we are over here…” Changmin said, inviting them over.

Narsha turned back at looked at the person who called them and smiled as she saw the 2AM boys smiling at them.

“Hey, let’s go over there…” Narsha said as she began to approach the boys.

Ga-in who was still busily reasoning out with JeA glanced over at Narsha and the place where she is heading to. She saw the 2AM boys smiling at them and inviting them over. She glanced at Kwon and he was smiling in amusement. Crap, they saw the scene earlier. Ga-in thought as she followed her unnie.

“Jo-seobang!” Jea exclaimed as she went over to them with Miryo.

“Good Afternoon noona…” Kwon said politely. The BEG members sat on the table next to where the 2AM boys were staying.

“How was your sleep?” Narsha asked them.

“Hangover…” Seulong complained.

“That’s why I told them not to drink too much…” Kwon said reprimanding s.

“My thoughts exactly…” Ga-in said in agreement.

“You two both think alike…” Miryo said in amazement and everyone agreed.

“By the way, why aren’t you having a hangover Ga-in ah” Seulong said and gave her a questioning glance.

“I just drank a can of beer…” she said blankly.

“That’s what Kwon said a while ago; don’t tell me the two of you…” Seulong eyed them suspiciously and everyone looked at them with a teasing glance.

“Yah, if we were also drunk, do you think all of you would’ve survived?” Ga-in said reasoning out.

“But I think, there is more to that…” Changmin added, smiling.

“By the way oppa, what time is your flight?” Ga-in said changing the subject, much to Kwon’s pleasure. That was close. He thought.

“We are leaving at 5:00 PM.” Changmin said.

“Really? Well be leaving first then.” Narsha said.

“What time are you going noona?” Jinwoon asked.

“About 3:00 PM” JeA confirmed.

“Guess we’ll see you all back at Seoul then…” Miryo said.

“I guess so…” Kwon said as he glanced at Ga-in who was currently busy with texting someone on her phone. Who is she texting? He wondered as he saw her occasionally smiling to herself.

“Yah, Ga-in ah who are you texting?” Narsha asked but she just glared at her unnie.

“I’m hungry…” JeA exclaimed and everyone laughed.

Everyone had a hearty lunch and said their goodbyes with a light feeling that they would bring wonderful memories as they go back to Seoul.

******************************

“It’s such a wonderful day…” Jinwoon said as they went out the rooftop of a certain broadcasting station. 2AM were having a comeback performance on that broadcasting station and they just went out to clear their head.

“Hey isn’t that the BEG noonas?” Changmin said at s. Everyone looked behind them and their leader smiled.

It has been 3 months since their joint showcase at Jeju island and 3 months since they have last seen and spoken to each other.

Kwon would occasionally text or call Ga-in but due to their busy schedules, 2AM getting ready for their comeback and BEG having different projects, they didn’t get the chance to talk much.

“It’s nice to see them again, after a while.” Changmin said and everyone smiled.

Meanwhile BEG were having a wonderful time at the same broadcasting station oblivious to the fact that there is a certain close idol group watching them intently.

“SHINee!!!!” Ga-in shouted and smiled widely as they saw them approaching the noonas.

“Yah, how have you been?” Narsha said patting Onew’s arm.

“Unnie~~ you look like a mother.” Ga-in said smiling.

“Good Afternoon noonas.” The SHINee members politely bowed to their seniors.

“I just want to hug you guys…. Good luck on your performance!” JeA said having the mother’s smile.

“Unnie~~ you look like you want to devour them…” Ga-in embarrassingly said then turned to her juniors. “Good luck on your performance! We’ll be cheering you as fans!” Ga-in said as she high-fived Key. The SHINee members bowed politely again as they left the BEG noonas. Ga-in waved at them.

“They are such cuties… I want them to be my dongsaeng.” Miryo said and everyone agreed.

The 2AM members who were watching the scene chuckled and kind of jealous of the fact that the BEG members could be such a fan with other boy idol groups.

“Ga-in ah!!!!”

2AM members looked at the source of the sound and to their amazement saw a man waving and smiling widely at the BEG members.

“Ga-in  ah!”

JeA, Miryo and Narsha looked at the source of the sound and smiled brightly. They looked at Ga-in and it seems like she was still oblivious to the fact that someone was calling her. Narsha tapped Ga-in and pointed to the man behind her. Ga-in looked at her unnie confused. She then looked behind her and smiled brightly. The 2AM members were shocked, it was the first time they saw her smiling like that. Miryo and JeA ran to greet the guy who hugged them both in return. They motioned Ga-in to come over and Narsha pushed her. Ga-in smiled her brightest smile and ran.

“Oppa~~~~!” she said brightly as she ran and greeted the stranger with a hug, literally pouncing on him. The guy twirled her around then put her down.

“Still haven’t grown?” the guy said and Ga-in pouted cutely.

“Yes our maknae still hasn’t grown…” Narsha said. “How have you been? It’s been 3 years since then…”

“I’m fine noona… and I’m back for good.” He smiled at them and gave Ga-in a meaningful glance.

Kwon couldn’t take it anymore. He was jealous of the fact that Ga-in was acting in such a strange way. And showing that guy the aegyo he wanted, but so hard, to see. He turned around and walked into the building. The 2AM members were also shocked at the BEG noonas’ behavior and as they saw their leader walk in, they followed having the single thought.

Who was that guy?

Author’s note:

Whew. This is the probably the longest (?) chapter I have made so far. I don’t know why I’m so inspired, maybe I’m it’s because I’m listening to KPOP songs in random. On the last paragraph I was listening to Big Bang’s “Haru Haru” hehehehe ^^

Anyway, I wanted to just write about the aftermath of the party they had in the previous chapter. Maybe that is why it became a long one indeed. :O I wanted to write about the BEG members being a fangirl of SHINee.. hehehe

Who is that guy? You’ll know more about him on the next chapters so please anticipate it. ^^