A day of fun

Forever and Always

 

“I thought you and Kwon would see each other today? How come you’re still here?” Ong told his friend one day.

“I’m going over to JYP building right now, wanna come with me?” Ga-in said as she packed her things, they had just finished the shooting for that day.

“Nah, I’m going to meet Changmin hyung. It seems he needs my help with something.” He said, she waved goodbye and went off to see Kwon.

******************************

“Oppa! Could you help me with this?” Chae Rin told Kwon that morning.

Kwon came over and looked at the paper Chae Rin was holding then he exclaimed, “Congratulations Rin-ah!” then he hugged her.

Chae Rin was starled at her oppa’s reaction that a faint blush could be seen, then she started hugging him back.

“Ahem”

Both of them looked at the owner of the voice and saw Sunye standing beside them with her arms crossed on her chest. Surveying the persons in question, as she raised her brow, something is fishy here, she thought. Chae Rin, embarrassed, quickly removed her arms around Kwon. Sunye contined to look at the both of them, a month has passed since Chae Rin’s birthday party and she noticed that her Ga-in unnie seemed to like her a bit more, and that Kwon was especially too nice to her. I know that it is bad to talk and think ill of anyone but why do I have this nagging feeling? She seems genuinely nice but why do I think to much that it’s almost if I were anticipating something? She thought.

“Heya guys, what are you doing?” everyone looked at the owner of the voice and saw Ga-in smiling back at them.

“Unnie~” Sunye and Chae Rin said at the same time that the former looked wide-eyed at the latter.

“Yeobo~” Kwon said while smiling brightly and quickly ran to hug her.

“Yah!” Ga-in said as she tried to remove his hands around her while looking beet red. Sunye smiled and suddenly glanced at Chae Rin who was looking at them.

Hmmm, what do we have here? Sunye thought.

“Oh by the way, have you seen this?” Kwon said handing over to Ga-in the piece of paper Chae Rin was showing him a while ago.

Ga-in looked at the paper and her face brightened. “Congratulations Rin ah!”

“What the heck is that?” Sunye asked, curious. She took the paper and saw that Chae Rin would have her own CF and that she would sing a song in Ga-in’s drama. She looked at Chae Rin and thought; well she has talent after all. She looked at her and smiled “Congratulations” was all she said.

Kwon quickly turned to Ga-in and said “Shall we go?” he said while smiling. Ga-in smiled and took Kwon’s hand. He turned at them and said “See you later.”

Sunye waved and Chae Rin said “Have fun oppa, unnie~”

Kwon held Ga-in’s hand tight and turned to go.

*******************************

“So where shall we eat?” Kwon said.

That was weird. Ga-in thought.

“Yeobo?”

Hmmmmm…..

“Noona?”

I have to ask her later.

“Ga-in ah?”

Should I call her?

“SON GA-IN!”

“Eh? Yah JO KWON! Why are you shouting?” she said, irritated that she walked faster.

“Did you hear what I said?” he said stopping her.

“Did you say something?” she said, guiltily.

“See? That was your attitude ever since.” He said grumpily and as he crossed his arms and looked at her blankly.

She smiled with aegyo and put her arm around him. “Sorry yeobo~ I was just thinking about something.”

“See? That is your problem, you go and make me so angry and I melt with just one smile” he sighed, giving up.

She smiled at him more, “Well…..”

He took her hand and asked her “What were you thinking that you dare to ignore me?”

She looked at him and sighed. “Well, I was wondering, why Sun and Rin-ah still has this awkward air around them”

He looked at her and shook his head. “Just let them be, I know Sun, she doesn’t trust easily.”

“But…” she protested.

“Come on, instead of thinking about these matters, let’s decide on where to eat, I’m definitely famished.” He said as he intertwined his hand with hers. She smiled, a faint blush seen.

“I didn’t know that this building was for lovers only….”

Both of them looked and followed the sound of the voice and saw JYP and Shi Hyuk PD smiling at them, amused. Both of them were surprised. If there was a color redder than red, that was what their faces looked like.

“Hyung~” Kwon said at JYP who was too embarrassed. “I’m sorry it won’t happen again.”

JYP looked at Kwon smiling, almost laughing and said “I know this would happen sooner or later.” He turned at Ga-in “Well then sister-in-law, please take care of our Kwon here…”

Ga-in smiled at JYP, her long time crush and idol. “Oppa~” she said shyly with aegyo that Kwon looked at her disbelieving what he’s seeing. He glared at her which made JYP and Shi Hyuk PD laugh.

“ Jealous, are we?” Shi Hyuk PD said.

Ga-in looked at Kwon with wide eyes and held his hand. She practically dragged him after bowing to JYP and Shi Hyuk PD to Kwon’s protests.

“Yah, don’t be rude” she told him as she dragged him away.

That scene made JYP and Shi Hyuk laugh. “Kids...” JYP muttered.

******************************

“Thanks for the hard work…” Chae Rin told everyone in the studio. She was practically skipping because lately her life has been pure bliss.

Nothing could go wrong. She thought as she went to the parking lot.

“Rin ah?”

Chae Rin stopped, her heart beating so fast. She looked at the owner of the voice and said softly, “Unnie…”

Author’s Note:

Just a short chapter. Ugh. Okay so now here comes the brewing of the storm. Hope you enjoyed this. Short but sweet. :D