The first day without you

Forever and Always

 

“So tiring…” Kwon said as he entered the 2AM dorm. He tried not to think of the events that happened that day. He walked pass the hallway to his sanctuary. His room. The first time Ga-in visited the dorm; she entered his room with ease. Stop it Kwon-ah, why are you being too emotional? All you have to do is sleep. Yep, that’s right, sleep is all you need.

He entered his room to the sound of “We fell in love”. Great, just great Jo Kwon; even in your subconscious you hear that song. Get a grip. But he stopped in his tracks when oddly enough he heard someone sing their part.

I’ll cherish you (How much?)

I’ll protect you (How much?)

Even whiter than the winter

As he walked into his room, he saw Seulong and Jinwoon singing and Changmin sitting by his bed obviously amused by his dongsaengs’ humor. Changmin stopped laughing when he saw the 2AM leader glaring at them.

“Yo Kwon-ah, how is it to be newly divorced?” Seulong said despite warning looks made by the eldest member.

“Seulong-hyung, if you don’t have anything else to say, please I need some time alone.” Kwon said obviously irritated by what he said. What does he mean that I’m divorced? Is he that happy that I am?

“Come on Kwon-ah lighten up. I was just joking. You seemed so tense” Seulong said, obviously startled by the leader’s retort.

Kwon was going to give him a piece of his mind that he should mind his own business when the youngest said: “I’ll miss Ga-in noona...” everyone was silent and looked at him.

“Jinwoon, you know that it’s been only a day since ending  playing as “husband” and “wife”, so what’s with the gloomy face? .” Changmin said with concern.

“Yeah, and it’s not like she’ll be going somewhere. We’ll still see each other on music shows, joint concerts…” Seulong said.

“Easy for you to say hyung, you are friends with Ga-in noona long before WGM, you and Taec-hyung.” Jinwoon said. Everyone looked at Seulong.

“Yah! Don’t say unnecessary things.” Seulong said. Sometimes our maknae is too observant and outspoken, he thought.

“What I’m saying is that we wouldn’t see them anymore whenever we would be taping with the WGM studio hosts. It would be nice if we could still retain playing as Ajibaems and Doryooneem but now it’s like an empty kind of feeling.” 2AM’s maknae said.

Everyone became silent until the eldest looked at their leader then reprimanded his dongsaengs for being too thick-skinned.

“Come on guys, let’s go. Obviously Kwon-ah needs to be alone.” Changmin said pushing the two out then turned to his other dongsaeng. “Get some sleep, and don’t worry, nothing would change.” He said closing the door behind him.

I hope so Changmin-hyung.

Kwon stared at his door for quite a long time and settled to sleep.

Affection is really a scary thing.

******************************

“Come on Gainnie, tell us everything!” Narsha asked BEG’s maknae the moment she arrived at the venue.

“Tell us…Tell us...” JeA chanted.

“Okay, break it up all of you. That’s enough” Miryo told the two to back-off. JeA and Narsha pouted and gave her a look while the youngest looked at her in admiration.

Miryo-unnie, I owe you one.

“Baby-G, come here and seat. You need to breathe, and tell us everything!” Miryo told them.

Ga-in glared at her. And I thought you were my savior.

JeA and Narsha went back to taunt BEG’s maknae. “Oh my, Miryo. You are such a sly, sly sister. And I like it” Narsha said as both of them high-fived.

“Unnies, I really love to stay and chat but as all of you know, we need to prepare for the showcase later on.” Ga-in said.

“We don’t have it till later.” JeA said, excited on knowing the inside scoop.

“JeA-unnie, I don’t believe you! And you call yourself as BEG’s leader.” Ga-in said pretending to be shocked. JeA became red and glared at their maknae with Narsha and Miryo laughing at the background.

Ga-in was walking away to avoid further questioning when she heard their leader say. “You can’t escape me Ga-in ah. You will tell me.”

Sometimes I feel I’m older than my unnies, she thought.

****************************

After the showcase, JeA and Ga-in was about to go home when suddenly the two other members went into their nanny van leaving the latter nervous on what her unnies would question her.

Why now? Ugh. She thought

They entered the dorm where only JeA and Ga-in live together since the other two have separate apartments but they still come sometimes for a sleepover. Ga-in was about to escape the questioning and slip to her room when Narsha blocked her from escaping.

“You know maknae, you are so good in evading questions this days.” She told her with a smile.

Oh, I know that smile, she only does that when she’s thinking of something mischievous. Ga-in thought, worried.

JeA was literally pushing her into the living room where Miryo sat waiting.

“So tell us everything!” BEG’s leader told her with child-like glee.

“What do you want to know?” Ga-in said obviously irritated by her sisters’ behavior.

“EVERYTHING!” they all chimed.

“It’s not like you’ll not see it anyway, why won’t you all wait for the broadcast?” she said.

“But that wouldn’t be shown till a month after!” Miryo said. “Come on maknae, why won’t you tell us? It’s not like we don’t know everything about you…”

The person they were questioning was looking at them shocked and hurt. Why do they want to know today? I’m still not over the fact that…It’s still not sinking in.

“Did he tell you he loves you?” Narsha said in wonder but JeA sensing that Ga-in was uncomfortable slapped her. “What?” Narsha looked at her wide-eyed.

“Okay, let’s break this up.” She said standing up and getting alcohol from the fridge. “We need to drink and forget”

“Alright! You took the words from my mouth” Narsha said obviously delighted by the sight of having a party with them.

“But don’t ever think maknae that you would escape from telling us. We’ll just give this night to you.” Miryo said smiling at her.

Ugh. I thought so; she thought and looked around at her unnies delighted with the sight of beer. But even though they are this crazy sometimes, I am forever grateful.

This will be a long night.

Author’s note:

Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate it very much ^^ This gives me strength in writing this fic, and just as I promised I present to you a chapter. I promise to update it everyday. In this chapter, I wanted to cite the aftermath between the two groups. I promise that they would play a part in the story. Thanks again ^^