My feelings in the clear

Forever and Always

 

Ga-in was walking along the hotel’s garden when she heard someone call her. She looked at the source of the voice and saw Seulong approaching her.

“What do you want Ong Ong?” Ga-in asked her friend.

“I’m your best friend right?” Seulong said that Ga-in laughed.

“What is wrong with you? Why are you so sappy? That isn’t like you though it may become a potential blackmail material.”

“Shut up Ga-in…” he said laughing with her.

“And don’t give me the crap about how’s it going between you and Kwon…give me a break.” Ga-in said.

“Who said anything about Kwon?” Seulong said looking at her intently and she blushed. Ah, finally a reaction he thought.

She looked at him and said “If not, what do you want to talk about then?”

“I don’t know…it seems like you and JeA noona has some kind of fight?” he told her.

“You know Ong, why is it you are so sensitive about things like those when you are too dense sometimes?” she said laughing.

“Shut it Ga-in ah…so what happened?”

“Ong…am I indifferent?” she asked her dear friend.

Seulong sighed and led his friend as they sat at the bench near them. “What do you want me to say Ga-in ah?”

“I want to hear a man’s opinion. Am I that indifferent?” she asked her friend.

“Let’s just say that I couldn’t read you these past few months. One day you were so in love but then after the tour it kind of changed.”

“In what way?”

“I don’t know what happened between you and Kwon but can’t you even see that the people around you who love you are just worried? Don’t get it the wrong way Ga-in ah, they are worried because they care.”

“It’s just that…I know I shouldn’t be like this. We have the same job after all but it irks me that we couldn’t spend time together because of it.”

“…”

“Don’t get me wrong, I love my job but sometimes it also gets me frustrated. I don’t understand myself.” She confessed to her friend.

“This is one obvious hurdle. The question now is: will you let it take over or will you get past this? You have to decide soon before it’s too late and you might regret it” he said as he smiled at her.

“You know Ong Ong, sometimes you make sense…” she said laughing which earned her a smack in the head.

******************************

“Hey oppa~ isn’t that Seulong-oppa with Ga-in unnie?” Rin told Kwon which made him look at them.

Seulong and Ga-in were obviously having a great time and Kwon suddenly felt jealous. He wasn’t jealous because of a potential love relationship but the fact that he couldn’t spend time with Ga-in like before.

“I think we need to go to the shoot now.” Kwon said.

“We need to call Seulong oppa…” Rin said but before Kwon could protest, she was already getting the attention of his fellow 2AM member.

Seulong saw them then turned back to whisper something at Ga-in which made her blush, he then patted her head laughing.

“Guys, are we going to the shoot now?” he said smiling.

“I guess so…” Kwon said as he walked away, Rin trailing behind much to Seulong’s confusion.

******************************

“What do you think Ga-in ah are you ready to face it?” Seulong said as he .

“I want to…but I don’t know where to start Ong Ong” she confessed.

“You will know Ga-in ah…better do it soon…” Seulong told her. Just then they heard Rin calling for Seulong. They looked at the direction of the voice and saw her with Kwon looking intently at them. He then whispered to Ga-in “better do it soon while he is in love with you or else he might find it somewhere else. I know you miss him.” he said as Ga-in blushed and he patted her head laughing.

She followed his trail as her friend made way to greet Rin and saw Kwon walking away.

“I guess so…” she said as she leaned against the bench

******************************

“Have you seen Ga-in ah?” Narsha said worriedly.

“She’s just there…” JeA said blankly.

“Oh come on JeA, stop this…we got your point…why should you punish yourselves?” Narsha said irritated.

“Narusha’s right JeA….” Miryo said and she was about to point out something when she saw their leader giving them the puppy dog eyes.

“I know right? Was I too harsh on her? But I made a point right?” she said while covering her face with her hands. This made Narsha and Miryo laugh at her.

“And I thought you were putting that tough girl act so perfectly…” Narsha said in between laughter.

“Ah~ noona, in case you are wondering, Ga-in is at the garden.” Seulong said as he went past them. “And if you want we are having the shoot nearby, you could watch…”

“Thanks Ong…” JeA said sighing which made Narsha and Miryo laugh some more to Seulong’s confusion.

“You are obviously worried…” Miryo said laughing.

******************************

“What are we doing unnie?” Ga-in protested as Narsha and Miryo pulled Ga-in to the 2AM shoot with JeA trailing right behind them.

“I wanted to watch this, besides Seulong invited us.” Miryo pointed out.

“Won’t we get scolded by the JYP staff? I mean we are at their territory and obviously we are from different agencies.”

“Can you see them bringing out their bouncers and letting us off the set? Just enjoy dear maknae…after all it’s our vacation and it isn’t everyday we get to be invited to this.” Narsha said.

“Do they really need to do that?” Sunye suddenly protested nearby which made the BEG members look at her. “Oh unnie, you aren’t supposed to be watching this.” She told Ga-in.

“Why what’s the matter?” Narsha said curiously.

“They are going to add a kiss scene in the MV shoot. A kiss scene between Kwon and Rin…” Sunye said irritated but stopped when she looked at Ga-in. “Omo unnie, I didn’t mean…”

“Okay guys…we need to shoot this quickly okay? If possible, one take?” the director said.

Amidst their protests, Ga-in couldn’t hear them clearly. All she could see is the scene taking place in front of her. Kwon looking at Rin lovingly. Rin hugging his waist. Kwon caressing her cheeks and slowly kissing her.

She stood there rooted to the spot. The world was spinning around her and she knew exactly why. She was jealous.

“Unnie? Are you alright?” Sunye asked her worriedly when she saw a tear drop.

“Huh?” Ga-in said as she wiped the tear and smiled. “I just need to…I forgot that I need to do something…” she said as she went out.

“Unnie…” Sunye was about to go after her when JeA stopped her.

“Its okay Sun, I’ll go after her.” JeA said.

“Noona~ you came.” Seulong said as soon as he saw Narsha and Miryo. Changmin, Jinwoon were trailing behind.

“Congrats on the shoot guys.” Narsha said then looked at Kwon michieviously “Nice Kiss~” she said teasing him that Kwon reddened.

“By the way, didn’t Ga-in come?” Changmin said and that put Kwon into alert mode searching for Ga-in.

“She’s with JeA for something…” Miryo said.

Nice save unnie, Sunye thought. It’s good that they didn’t see Ga-in unnie. I hope she’s fine.

******************************

Ga-in sat down on a bench at the hotel’s garden. She couldn’t prevent her tears from falling. At least here no one is watching, she thought.

“Ga-in ah?” JeA told her maknae and she jerked up.

“Un---unnie, I was just…I was just…” she told her trying to stop the tears but failing to do so.

JeA held her hand and let her sit beside her. Just then Ga-in couldn’t hold back any longer that she cried. Her unnie could only pat her back and hold her hand.

After sometime that Ga-in couldn’t cry no more, she just looked at the scenery in front of her. JeA didn’t push her why her reaction was that way and for that she was thankful.

“Unnie, I’m sorry for fighting with you the last time…” Ga-in said holding her hand.

“That’s okay Ga-in ah, I shouldn’t even have said those in the first place…”

“No you are right. I’ve been hiding these past months. I wanted to hide and pretend that everything didn’t happen. That everything is just the way it was…” she said then sighed.

“Ga-in ah…”

“I wanted everything to be normal but it seems that after being stuck on cloud 9, reality caved in. I love my job more than anything else in the world and I know that Kwon treasures his too but I sometimes wished that we were normal. There I said it.”

“You know Ga-in ah, this was something the both of you obviously should work out. Our job has its pros and cons. Popularity always comes with a price.” JeA said. “It must be harder for Kwon, he is the leader of 2AM. Being the leader is much harder than you think. Believe me, I know.”

JeA looked at her maknae and said “I am happy that you took the first step in facing the obvious problem between the two of you but care to tell me what’s going on between you two?”

“When we were out of the country, it was so hard to keep a relationship going unnie. Whenever I needed him, he was busy. Whenever he had time, I was busy. Whenever we finally talked to each other we argue. I know that he didn’t forget his promise that one time on purpose but it really made me mad at him.” her maknae explained.

“So that’s what happened…” JeA said Makes sense, she thought. “So what’s your plan?”

She looked at her unnie and sighed “I really don’t know what to do unnie. I was the one who told him that we should just concentrate on our careers for the time being but I want to take them back so badly. I’m selfish right?”

“Not selfish Ga-in ah, you are just in love…” JeA told her as she hugged her dongsaeng letting her tears flow once more.

A/N:

I think this is one of the longest chapters in this fanfic. Drained. o_O