Our conspiracy

Forever and Always

 

“I’m worried…” JeA told Narsha.

“What are you worried about?” she asked her leader. And she knew what they were talking about.

“I’m worried about Ga-in…”

“Just let her be. You know her right? She is the type of person who doesn’t talk about her problems.” Narsha looked at JeA and shook her head “And don’t ever think of confronting her.” she said as she saw their leader stand up and head for the door.

“I won’t…I’m just going to buy milk…” she said as she closed the door behind her.

“The hell you won’t” Narsha grumbled.

******************************

“Where the hell are my keys?” JeA said as she was rummaging through her bag. “Great, I’m on the way to sneak into her apartment but I forgot the most important…”

“Noona?”

“Huh?” BEG’s leader looks up and sees Seulong hovering over her. “Oh, there you are Seulong”

“Where are you going? You seem in a hurry.”

Well I was about to attack Ga-in...this is an attack gone wrong thought JeA. “I was just going to visit Ga-in”

“Yeah~ Ga-in…do you know anything about those two? Kwon seems rather cheerful and his being a workaholic leveled up 10 times more” he said “I think something fishy is going on”

“Not to mention our maknae doesn’t care at all” JeA said mumbling.

“What noona?” Seulong asked puzzled.

“Nothing. I think I just came up with a great idea.” She said while he looked at her confused.

******************************

“I’m bored…” Seulong said slumping on the couch at 2AM’s dorm.

“Well, we have the day off so…” Kwon said while checking on his emails. Seulong looked at Kwon and smirked.

“I wanna go out. Hyung~ Jinwoonie~ do you want to come with me?” Seulong asked.

“I can’t. I will visit my parents today” Changmin said.

“I’m too lazy to go out hyung…” Jinwoon pointed out.

“Kwon?” Seulong looked at their leader pleading.

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt…” was all Kwon said.

******************************

“Where are we going unnie?” Ga-in said protesting “I was going to watch the re-run of my favorite sitcom”

“I just wanted to buy iced Americano…” JeA told her dongsaeng.

“You know unnie~ a task like that wouldn’t need two people. Even children could buy alone.” Ga-in told her chicly.

“Don’t be rude Ga-in ah. It’s not like everyday that I ask you for a favor.” She told her maknae smiling.

“You do that everyday…” she told her unnie blankly.

“The point is…” JeA told her, face reddening. “I wanted to be with you today.” And as if on cue she looks at the entrance to the coffee shop. “Hey, isn’t that Seulong with Kwon?”

Ga-in looks up and sees Seulong waving at them with a confused Kwon.

“Why hello noona…Ga-in…didn’t know you would be here.” Seulong said as he nudged Kwon.

Kwon looked at Ga-in and smiled “You seem well…”

“Yeah, you too.” Ga-in said back.

Feeling the tense atmosphere, JeA and Seulong looked at the couple weirdly.

“I guess I need to go back unnie, I really need to watch the re-run.” She said then she faced Kwon “see you around Kwon-ah…”

Kwon just nodded his head in return.

What the hell was that? Was all JeA and Seulong could think about

******************************

“We need to do operation B”

“I guess so…hope this works.”

“Oh, it will…”

******************************

“Wow JeA…this is one of those rare times where you would actually treat us for dinner” Narsha said as she settled down. “And in a VIP room no less!”

The Brown Eyed Girls were celebrating their number 1 single in a VIP room of the Blue Paradise hotel’s restaurant. JeA insisted that they would eat dinner together that night and even promised to pay for it.

“I always take you out for dinner…” she said pouting.

“No you don’t” Miryo told their leader which earned her a glare from JeA. “Its either you say ‘take me out to dinner’ or ‘I’m hungry’”

“Or buy me meat…” Ga-in said laughing. “Why did you even bother to take us out for dinner in a nice place? We could’ve just ordered in…”

“I wanted to eat out…is that even a problem?” she said shaking her head.

“Are we expecting company?” Narsha said as she looked around. “It seems like we are not eating for 4.”

“Noona~ thanks for treating us out to dinner.” As if on cue, Seulong went in the VIP room dragging the rest of the 2AM members behind him. Changmin and Jinwoon smiled while Kwon just shrugged.

So that’s why. Was all Narsha and Miryo could think about while narrowing their eyes at their leader.

“Come on guys sit…Noona’s going to buy dinner.” JeA said cheerfully while Changmin, Jinwoon and especially Seulong beamed. “Kwon-ah you sit beside Ga-in ah”

Kwon just nodded and sat beside Ga-in. She looked at him and smiled. Kwon looked at her and shrugged.

“So how are you guys? I heard the news about your concert.” JeA asked Kwon but Seulong was the one who answered her.

“Yeah noona, and it would be an honor if you could attend our concert…”

“More wine?” Kwon said to Ga-in that everyone turned their attention to them.

“Yes, thank you…” Ga-in said giving her glass.

“Anyway, order what you guys want because JeA is buying…” Narsha said smirking which earned the cheers of the other 2AM members.

*******************************

“Thanks for the dinner noona~” Jinwoon said smiling at JeA.

“Anytime guys…” JeA said “Drive safely Kwon-ah”

“I will…” he said as he dug his car keys without looking back.

Just as when they are going back to Miryo’s car, Ga-in said “I know what you’re doing unnie…” which made Narsha and Miryo look at their maknae.

“Whatever do you mean?” JeA asked innocently.

“You know unnie, it was so obvious…you and Ong Ong. You wanted to create an opportunity for me and Kwon-ah.” she said shrugging.

“What was I supposed to think Ga-in ah? We went abroad and the two of you are too much in love and the moment we come back to Korea, it’s like it never happened. That both of you were strangers.” She told her dongsaeng.

“The point is, just leave us alone okay?” she said as she went in the car.

“Ga-in ah!” JeA said irritated that Narsha put her hand on their leader.

“Maybe its better if they work it out themselves.” Miryo said.

******************************

On the road home, Kwon’s car was so silent that Seulong the radio.

Am I foolish or naive?

Only these pathetic words spit out

To be honest what I really wanted to say to you was

I love you

Seulong chuckled nervously and said “Oh look it’s your song…” earning a glare from Changmin.

Kwon looked at his hyung and said, “Seulong-hyung, I know what you are up to…” and that silenced him.

The whole ride to their dorm was quiet.

******************************

“Ga-in ah…” JeA said but Ga-in just went into her room and locked the door.

“I think its better this way…” she said as she tried to force herself to sleep.

******************************

*flashback*

“Hello?” Kwon said.

“What are you doing?” Ga-in asked.

“Just this.”

“What is happening between us?”

“I honestly don’t know…”

“What do you want to do? I’m so tired Kwon-ah and what I don’t want to happen is that we would hate each other.”

“…”

“Everytime we talk we are so angry and we argue so much…” she pointed out.

“What do you want to do?”

“Maybe its best if we concentrate on our work…”

“I guess so…”

*end flashback*

******************************

“I think its better this way…for now.” Kwon said as he threw his keys on the sidetable.

A/N:

The conversation on the flashback if all of you could remember is from Chapter 29. This is the longer version ^^