How did I become this way?

Forever and Always

 

“Cut!” the director shouted.

“I’m sorry…” Ga-in said in embarrassment.

They were shooting one of the most tiring scenes, because it involved a lot of tears. This was the scene which Kwon helped her practice. Oddly though, she couldn’t get her emotions right.

“Let’s have a 10 minute break guys.” The PD said.

“I’m sorry…” Ga-in said her head hung low.

“Don’t strain yourself Ga-in ah, the scene was just too tiring.” The PD said. He smiled and motioned Ga-in to rest for a bit.

She just stood there, embarrassed.

“Yah! Why couldn’t you get it right?” Seulong said as he patted her back. She glared at him and went to sit on one of the tables were the stylists were. The stylists looked at them and smiled before leaving them alone.

“Yah, Seulong-ah. Why make my life miserable? Rehearse your own lines.” She said, irritated.

“Why don’t you do it exactly what you practiced with Kwon? That was perfect.” Her friend pointed out.

“Ugh. I don’t know anymore…” she said, giving up.

“Do you want me to call Kwon? Maybe you need a little ‘inspiration’.” He said, smirking.

“Don’t call him! He’s busy right now with a new song.” She said. Kwon called earlier about the good news that he will be releasing a duet soon. Even though she was quite jealous of the fact that he already had a lot of duet songs since their last collaboration, she just shrugged off that thought.

“Unless you get your feelings together, you won’t be able film that scene.” Seulong said as she sighed.

Ring

“Hello?” Ga-in asked.

“Unnie! Look at the news at Nate right now.” Sunye said, hurridly.

“What?” Ga-in asked, confused.

“Call me after you read it okay?” the person at the other line said and she hung up much to Ga-in’s confusion.

“Do you have a laptop? Hurry.” She said to Seulong who in return was confused at her sudden outburst.

She got the laptop near him and opened Nate’s website. There she saw shocking articles.

Kwon and new singer Celeste seen at a coffee shop cozy with each other.

Celeste releasing her title song in two weeks, a duet with the ‘kkap king’

A love song duet will be released by Kwon and rookie singer Celeste, is there something more?

Kwon, after marriage with Ga-in found a new interest. Many speculate that there is something more with him and rookie singer Celeste.

Seulong looked at the articles in bewilderment and laughed. He looked at Ga-in who had a shocked look at his face.

“Yah, JO KWON!!!” she said.

“And there goes your inspiration.” Seulong said, chuckling.

******************************

“Goodbye…” was all he ever said as he walked away from the woman he once loved deeply.

“I love you…” she whispered as she looked at her only love walking away from her life, forever. She got down on her knees, unable to bear the pain she was feeling right now.

“CUT!” the PD said. “That’s a wrap for today guys…” he approached Ga-in, who still had a tear-stained face, smiling. “That was one of your great shots Ga-in sshi…I will anticipate the next filming.”

Ga-in bowed and smiled. “Thank you for your patience.” The PD smiled and left to wrap up the filming site.

“That was great Ga-in ah.” Seung hyun said as he patted Ga-in’s back.

“Thanks you for the compliment, sunbaenim. Coming from you, that is a great honor.” She said bowing. The actor just smiled.

“Seung hyun ah, would you like a drink later on?” Ye Jin said. She looked at Ga-in and gave the thumbs up sign, who in return smiled in embarrassment.

“Yah, wipe your snot” Seulong said as he approached her. She quickly got her arm to wipe her tears as he laughed at her.

“Yah Seulong ah…”

“Isn’t it great that we get to work with awesome actors?” he said dreamily. “This is it Ga-in ah…”

She smiled and continued to wipe her tear-stained face.

“I can’t believe you pulled the scene perfectly as soon as you read those articles about Kwon.” Her friend said, teasing her.

She looked at him, embarrassed. “Yah, don’t you ever mention this to Kwon, the other members and Minho oppa, or else I’ll kill you.”

He looked at her and laughed. He zipped his mouth and said “Well, whatever. I will not mention this to them, maybe I could use this in the future.” He said laughing.

She slapped his arm. “YAH!” her friend got away leaving he wondering, what in the world has gotten over me? She thought.

*FLASHBACK*

“Ga-in ah…” Seulong said.

She dialed Sunye’s number.

“Sunye ah.” she said.

“Unnie~ don’t believe the articles. I told you first so that you won’t misunderstand araso? Kwon isn’t capable of doing this. The writers were just bored because ever since both of you finished WGM, there were no more juicy news about the two of you.” she said “At least for us there is…” she added, chuckling. “I’ll investigate unnie~”

“…”

“Unnie~ are you there?”

“Don’t worry, Sunye ah, don’t bother investigating. I’m not bothered. I know that the duet is a hot item right now.” She assured her friend.

“Araso. If there is any problem that Kwonnie caused, call me and I’ll smack him hard for you okay?” she re-assured her.

“Araso. See you soon Sun.” she ended the call and turned to Seulong.

“Yah, what was that all about?” he asked, confused.

“Nothing. Some news which was blown up out of proportion.” She said, chicly.

Before her closest boy bud could ponder her over silly questions, the PD called them in for a re-shoot.

Seulong looked at his friend, weirdly.

“Let’s start this Kim PD” she said.

*END FLASHBACK*

“Ga-in ah, do you wanna grab a snack?” Seulong asked his friend as they were packing up from the filming earlier.

“….”

“Earth to Son Ga-in! did you hear what I just said? What is wrong with you?” he said snapping his fingers at her.

“Huh? What?” she said as she looked at him blankly.

“Who are you and what have you done to my friend?” he said to her humorously. He then looked at her with a mischievous smile.

“What?” she said irritated.

“Don’t tell me you are still thinking about those articles? Whatever happened to the chic Son Ga-in? Are you jealous perhaps?”  He said, laughing.

She just glared at him and walked away leaving him behind, laughing. She then looked back and said “Well, are you coming? I thought you wanted to eat?”

He followed her and she added. “For the record, you are going to pay.”

He laughed at her and said. “Araso.”

*****************************

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Ga-in said as they sat at the restaurant, waiting for their order.

“Nothing.” Seulong said, laughing.

“…”

He moved closer to her and said. “Yah, I’m curious; are you jealous?”

She laughed nervously, “No…I’m not…I have no reason to be. What are you talking about Seulong? You are ridiculous.”

He looked at her, brow raised. “I know you better than that Ga-in ah.”

She just looked at him weirdly as the waiter came in with their food.

“Thank you.” he said to the waiter and turned back to Ga-in. “Why don’t you call him? Ask him about the articles.”

“Why should I? There’s nothing to ask about.” She said.

“You are still a bad liar Ga-in ah.” he said, laughing. Just then Ga-in’s phone rang. He looked at the caller id and said, “Speaking of…”

She looked at the caller id and sighed as she answered.

“Yeobo~” he said, excited.

Why is he happy? She thought. “Yeobo.”

“How was the filming? Did you do well?” he asked.

“The filming was great; the PD told me that I did a great job with that scene.” She said.

“Yeah right, you messed up lots of times before you finally got it right because….” Seulong said. Ga-in slapped him and glared at him.

“Who are you with yeobo?” Kwon asked, curiously.

“I’m with Seulong, we just finished the filming.” She said as she turned back to her caller. Seulong was laughing in the background.

“Where are you? Do you want to eat? I could come over there right now.” He said.

“Don’t worry. Maybe next time though, I’m already eating with Seulong.” She said blankly.

“I see…” he said “Next time then…”

“I have to go, the food is here.” She told him.

“Araso. Talk to you later yeobo, take care.” He said.

“Okay.” She said as she hangs up.

“That was cold Ga-in ah. Why didn’t you ask him?” Seulong said, looking at his friend weirdly.

“Why should I? He didn’t mention it, so why should I ask him?” she said, matter-of-factly.

“You’re definitely jealous.” He said, laughing.

“Just eat.” She said, irritated.

Author’s Note:

Ah, Ga-in is jealous, but she won’t admit it. LOL~ I wanted to write about Seulong and Ga-in’s love-hate close friendship, so there are bits and pieces of it here.