That guy

Forever and Always

 

“I missed you” the guy said.

“I missed you oppa~ please don’t leave me again.” Ga-in replied.

“I won’t leave you ever….” He said as he hugged her and slowly came in for a kiss.

“I lo---“ she said as she welcomed his kiss.

******************************

“Yah, Kwon-ah!” Seulong said and Kwon jumped in surprise.

“W-what?” 2AM’s leader asked.

“Why are you so nervous? You aren’t like that whenever we had our stages. Weird.” Seulong wondered.

“Maybe his mind is just pre-occupied with what we saw earlier.” Changmin said blankly.

Seulong look at 2AM’s eldest and smiled. “Right…Right… are you curious if he is Ga-in’s lover? Long lost boyfriend perhaps?”

“I’m not curious… and what she does in her personal life, is none of my business…” he said as he walked to the door. He caught Jinwoon smiling and said, “We have to do great in this stage, so no slacking around…” he said as he slammed the door behind him.

“What did I do?” Jinwoon asked puzzled, but Seulong and Changmin just laughed.

“He acts like he doesn’t care but he is jealous.” Seulong said.

******************************

“Here is your iced coffee…”

BEG and guy were waiting for the nanny van later that day. The show was a success and they decided to have dinner together.

“Thanks oppa~” Ga-in said, smiling.

“Yah, Minho aren’t you going to give us some too?” Narsha said playfully.

“Of course, I wouldn’t forget about the noonas.” He said as he gave them their coffee.

“You know, you are unfair…. Treating Ga-in well first before us...” JeA said teasing him.

“Unnie~~” Ga-in said embarrassed.

“Of course… Ga-in will always be first to me…” Minho said smiling and ruffling Ga-in’s hair.

“Don’t treat me like a kid oppa, besides you have…” Ga-in protested.

“Hey isn’t that Kwon?” Miryo suddenly said pointing.

Ga-in quickly looked to the place Miryo was pointing to Minho’s amazement. All of them looked and there they saw the 2AM members waiting for their nanny van.

“Yah, Jo-seobang!” JeA said as they approached them.

Kwon looked, and to his surprise, saw the BEG members approaching them. Why do they have to be here now? He put on his best smile and said, “How are you doing?” The other 2AM members were surprised at their leader’s polite reaction.

“I saw your comeback stage and it was amazing.” Narsha said.

“Thank you, that was a great compliment coming from BEG.” Changmin said.

“Take care of yourselves…” Ga-in said to them then looking at Kwon.

Kwon just bowed politely and Ga-in was confused.

“Yah, Ga-innie won’t you introduce me?” Minho said, BEG members smiled while on the other hand, the 2AM members were kind of worried.

“Oh, yeah~ Guys, I want you to meet Minho-oppa, a very close friend of mine.” Ga-in said as she smiled warmly. “Oppa, I want you to meet our friends, Seulong, Changmin-oppa, Jinwoonnie and Kwon-ah.”

The 2AM members bowed politely and Kwon just nodded.

“So…” Minho was about to say when 2AM’s nanny van suddenly arrived.

Kwon smiled once again and went in.

Startled by their leader’s behavior, Changmin just said “It was nice meeting you, see you around.”

Ga-in was startled by Kwon’s behavior because he wasn’t normally like that.

Seulong sensed that Ga-in was wondering so he quickly said. “Don’t worry he has a lot on his mind, he was just tired.” The 2AM members said their goodbyes and went in their van.

******************************

“What is wrong with you? That was rude Kwon-ah.” Changmin said as they boarded their nanny van.

Kwon just looked at his hyung and closed his eyes.

“Definitely jealous.” Seulong said.

What is wrong with me? He thought.

*******************************

It was a week after the incident and the 2AM members were preparing for their performance at a certain broadcasting station for the show’s anniversary celebration.

“Hey hyung~ guess what?” Jinwoon said excitedly.

“What is the matter with you?” Seulong said.

“I know who would do the special stage today…” Jinwoon said.

“Well, tell us….” Seulong asked.

“It’s the BEG noonas! They will be singing Lady Marmalade! Isn’t it cool?” Jinwoon said.

“Awesome…” Changmin said.

Kwon just played with his cellphone, pretending not to listen to them.

“I heard they are at the next room, let’s greet them come on…” Jinwoon said excitedly.

Everyone started to go when Changmin noticed that Kwon wasn’t moving.

“Kwon-ah, come on let’s go, try to make up for what you did last time.” 2AM’s eldest said. Kwon looked at him and stood up.

At the hallway, they were about to greet the noonas when they saw the guy introduced to them earlier went out of their room.

Minho saw the 2AM boys and greeted them brightly.

“Sorry if we were introduced so fast the last time…” Minho said to them.

“That’s alright, sorry if we didn’t have the chance to talk much…” 2AM’s eldest politely said.

“That’s alright…” Minho looked at Seulong and smiled. “Are you by any chance Im Seulong?” he asked.

Seulong was startled as the other 2AM members as well as Kwon.

“Yes, that would be me, do we know each other?” he said confused.

Minho held out his hand and laughed. “Don’t you remember me?” Seulong shook his head. “I think that was about 2 years ago, at an event. I was visiting then…”

Seulong shook his head and then suddenly remembered; he smiled brightly and said “Hyung! How have you been?” he took his hand and shook it excitedly.

“I’m fine, thank you for taking care of Ga-in…” Minho said, much to the confused faces of the other 2AM members…

How do they know each other? Kwon thought.

“How is Taec by the way?” Minho suddenly asked.

How does he know Taecyon too? Kwon thought still puzzled.

“He’s fine.” Seulong said smiling. “We missed you hyung.”

Minho smiled and was about to reply when his phone rang. “I have to go, nice meeting you once again and I hope we could chat more in the future.” He smiled and went back to BEG’s dressing room.

Seulong waved and smiled, as he was about to turn around to go to their own dressing area, he was startled at 3 faces looking at him suspiciously.

******************************

“Where have you been oppa?” Ga-in said as Minho went back into the dressing room.

“Just there, you know what I can’t believe that Im Seulong of 2AM whom you introduced to me earlier was the same Seulong I met 2 years ago.” He said smiling.

“Oppa~ don’t tell me you didn’t know?” Ga-in said laughing

“I’m confused, how and where did you meet him?” Miryo asked.

“It was 2 years ago at an event.” Minho said.

“Oh, that event…” Narsha said.

“He seems like he is your big brother that time…” Minho said laughing.

“Considering that you left me, yes. And for the record we are the same age.” Ga-in said pouting. “He always teases me…”

“So that is why you are close with him…” JeA said.

“Yep, he was close to me before I was even friends with Kwon…”

“Kwon?” Minho asked.

“Her husband, the guy you saw earlier. 2AM’s leader, Jo Kwon.” Narsha said slyly.

“Unnie~~” Ga-in said embarrassed.

“Oh that Jo Kwon… I saw a couple of the episodes of your show Ga-in ah, even the last episode. And I daresay you look good together.” Minho said teasing her.

“Oppa~~” Ga-in said, red with embarrassment.

“So that’s why he was indifferent the last time, and even a while ago…” Minho said amused.

“Yep, Ga-in is always looking at her phone. Hoping that he would call or text this past week, but it obviously hasn’t happened.” Narsha said teasing their maknae.

All of them smiled at her with a glint of teasing in their eyes, much to her embarrassment.

Ugh, what have I gotten myself into? She said closing her eyes and ignoring them.

******************************

“Tell me, what the heck is going on hyung? How do you know Minho?” Jinwoon asked.

“That’s Minho-hyung for you Jinwoonnie, he is 2 years older than Changmin-hyung too.” Seulong said.

“I know you were close to Ga-in noona, but how do you know that guy?” Kwon asked.

“Ah—he speaks.” Seulong teased and Kwon just shook his head. “Well, remember the first time I became friends with Ga-in?”

“I remember you first met her at an event 2 years ago…” Changmin said.

“Yep, and that is where I also met him…”

“He also knows Taecyeon because it was the three of you who hosted the event…” Changmin pointed out.

“That’s right hyung, from what I noticed he was pretty close with Ga-in ah. He told us that he knew her since the elementary days.”

“It seems like you are pretty close…” Kwon pointed out.

“Well, Minho-hyung is quite cool; he cooks well like Ga-in too.” Seulong said. “He brought us lunch that day and I’m impressed”

“Is he really that great hyung?” Kwon said.

“Yep, he’s a pretty cool guy. He takes care of Ga-in as his little sister, although I have this suspicion that it is more than that.” Seulong said.

Kwon just looked at him wondered how close is that guy with Ga-in.

********************************

“Our Ga-in is all grown up now.” Minho exclaimed later that day when the show was finished. They were out waiting for the nanny van.

“Oppa~~” Ga-in said embarrassed.

“I can’t believe though that you could dance that ily! What would aunt and uncle say?” he said pretending to be shocked.

“Oppa you are ridiculous...” Ga-in said giving up and glaring at him but they all laughed.

“Hyung!” Seulong said.

“Ah, Seulong-sshi save me from Ga-in, she is glaring at me…” Minho said laughing.

“Don’t worry, she is normally like that” Seulong said teasing her.

“Yah Im Seulong, how dare you talk at me that way?” Ga-in said angrily.

“Hey Jo-seobang…” JeA said but Kwon just smiled.

“Why don’t we have dinner together?” Narsha said.

“That would be---“ Jinwoon said when Kwon suddenly stopped him

“That would be nice but we have to go to rehearsals tonight, maybe next time?” Kwon said as he walked away.

“We’re sorry….” Changmin politely bowed and everyone followed their leader.

“What the hell was that? We don’t have rehearsals till tomorrow evening!” Seulong whispered to Kwon.

“I was just tired.” Kwon said ending the conversation.

Meanwhile the BEG members were puzzled by Kwon’s behavior.

“What the hell was that all about?” Narsha said.

“I don’t know…” Ga-in said sadly.

Minho smiled and thought. Well this is interesting.

Author’s note:

Ah, our Jo-seobang is jealous. Bwahahahaha, the writer in me is too excited. Minho loves to tease our buin. Don’t worry you won’t hate him. ^^ I wanted to write about how coldly he would treat our buin in that situation.