Those rumors

Forever and Always

 

“Are you okay?” Kwon said as he grabbed Rin’s waist.

“Thank you oppa…that was close.” She told him. Too close…she thought as she turned her head away, blushing.

******************************

“What the hell is this Kwon-ah?” Seulong said as he slammed the tabloid on Kwon’s desk.

Kwon looked at the paper and shrugged. “Just some tabloid…”

“Not that, look at this!” Seulong said as he pointed at the headlines.

Celeste and Jo Kwon intimate. Is there something more?

Kwon looked at the picture and shrugged. “I think some reporter took that when I was helping Rin-ah yesterday. No big deal.”

“Kwon-ah…” he said sternly. Just then, JYP came in the studio.

“Kwon, we need to talk…” their CEO said.

“We’re not yet finished…” Seulong said irritated as he went out the studio.

“What’s the matter with him?” JYP asked confused which made Kwon shrug. “Anyway, we need to talk…”

“Is this about the rumors at the paper?” he said looking at their CEO.

“Rumors? What rumors?” he looked at 2AM’s leader then looked at the tabloid next to him that he laughed. “Is that the reason why Seulong’s so irritated? You know he’s just worried for his friend. Not you, Kwon-ah…but Ga-in. Anyway, popularity comes with a price”

“Yeah~ well…”

“Anyway, that’s not why I wanted to talk to you…” JYP said as he hands Kwon the envelope. “It’s about this…”

*******************************

“Are you just a bit worried?” Narsha asked her dongsaeng.

“About what?” Ga-in asked innocently as she was flipping channels.

“About the rumors between Rin and Kwon…” Narsha said exasperated.

“Nope…” her dongsaeng told her blankly.

“And why are you here again at my apartment Ga-in ah? Why won’t you talk to JeA? It’s been days and it’s so obvious that you are avoiding her.” she said to her dongsaeng.

“Why unnie~ don’t you miss me?” she told Narsha sweetly.

“Shut up…” she said which earned her dongsaeng’s laugh.

******************************

“I’m so bored…” Ga-in said.

“What are you doing here Ga-in ah?” Minho told his dongsaeng.

“I came from Narsha unnie’s apartment, she had her schedule. I had nothing to do.” She said sinking deeper on the sofa.

“So, you think of visiting me only if you have no choice?” he said laughing.

“I do think of you oppa~ sometimes.” In which he threw a pillow at her.

“Come on what’s wrong? What’s the problem?” Minho said sitting down beside her.

“Why does everyone insist that I have a problem? I’m sick of that.”

“Because it’s obvious…have you talked to Kwon-ah?”

“And why does everyone conclude that it’s all about him?” she said irritated which surprised Minho.

“What happened Ga-in ah? Is this about the rumors between him and Rin ah? You know he isn’t like that…”

“Oppa~ I came here to relax not talk about something so important…” Ga-in said glaring.

“If there’s one thing you are not Ga-in ah, a coward; don’t try to act like one right now.”

******************************

“Is it true?” Sunye asked as she confronted Chae Rin at the studio.

“About what unnie?” Rin asked confused.

“This!” she said as she slammed the paper at Rin.

Rin looked at the paper and shook her head. “That isn’t true unnie, oppa was just helping me that time.”

Sunye sighed and sat on the couch. “Okay just tell me one thing, and tell it to me honestly…”

“What is it unnie?”

“Do you like Kwon?” Sunye looked at her.

“I---- I…” her hoobae looked at her face reddening.

“I thought so…”

******************************

“What the hell is the matter with you Ga-in ah?” JeA asked as she went into Miryo’s studio to the work for their next single.

“What the hell is the matter with you unnie?” Ga-in fired back that made their manager did a double take and with Narsha’s permission let her out and locked the door behind them.

“Now there are only four of us left…” Miryo said as she sat down “Fire away…”

Ga-in just shrugged and sat down much to JeA’s irritation. “If you have a problem with anything, isn’t it a given that you could talk to us?”

“The only problem is I don’t! Why do you keep on insisting that I do?” their dongsaeng said irritated.

“I’ve known you for so many years Ga-in ah and don’t give me that crap that nothing’s wrong!” JeA said, voice rising which made Narsha and Miryo cringe. This wasn’t their leader. Usually, JeA was level-headed and sometimes too sweet but this was one of those rare times where they see her standing her ground.

“What do you want me to say unnie? I have nothing to say…This isn’t about anything. This isn’t about Kwon. This isn’t about the rumors.” Their dongsaeng said sternly.

Miryo and Narsha could only cringe and look at their leader and their maknae. Normally these two would act like mother and daughter but right now JeA is taking her place as the leader.

“Besides it’s not like I wasn’t doing my best on our schedules. I don’t even know where you are coming from…”

“This isn’t about the schedules…this isn’t about work Ga-in ah…”

“I told you before that nothing is wrong! Why are you being so nosy unnie?” she told their leader irritated.

“This isn’t like you at all...you know what I like about your personality? You are bold, frank and honest. What you are right now is a coward. Why are your trying your best to hide? What irritates me is you don’t face your problem head on, trying to act so indifferent, trying to act like nothing is wrong…that is so pathetic!” JeA said angrily.

“JeA…” Narsha said.

“I need to be alone. I’m going back to the apartment.” Their leader said as she closed the door behind her.

“What is wrong with her?” Ga-in said numbly.

“You know Ga-in ah, she is right.” Miryo said.

“So now you are taking her side when she is the one who started it first?” their maknae told her unnies, irritated.

“We are not taking sides Ga-in ah. JeA might did this rashly but we all know she means no harm. And this is the first time I’ve seen her like that. She’s just concerned.”

Ga-in was about to speak in protest when Miryo cut her off.

“Think about it maknae…think about it real hard”

******************************

What is wrong with me? Ga-in thought that night Why do I seem so unaffected? Is JeA unnie right? She kept on thinking as she drifted off to sleep.

******************************

“Why are we even here?” Narsha asked their manager as she went down their van on to the Jeju island hotel.

“Well, the president wanted everyone to have a vacation. It seems like we were working too hard.” Their manager said glancing at JeA and Ga-in. It has been days after their confrontation at the studio and neither one of them wanted to talk about it. Things went on smoothly, schedules, recordings and the like while everyone avoided the subject.

“Well this is nice…” Miryo said as she looked around.

“Unnie~” Sunye said behind them which made all of them turn around. To their surprise they saw the 2AM boys and Chae Rin behind her.

Narsha and Miryo looked at JeA who said in protest “I did not do this…”

“Why are you here Sun?” Narsha asked her hoobae.

“Well, the wonder girls were given their vacation so I decided to tag along 2AM and Rin’s making of their video.” Sunye told them innocently And to make sure Rin won’t do anything fishy, she thought.

“What a coincidence that we are staying at the exact same hotel…” Miryo said.

“Well to tell you the truth unnie, I think JYP oppa arranged this. Though they insisted it was for the MV shooting.” Sunye whispered to Miryo and Narsha.

“I’m going in…” JeA said as she grabbed her bag into the hotel.

“What’s wrong with the both of them?” Sunye asked but Narsha and Miryo could only shrug.

A/N:

I’m too excited for this right now :D