Jeju Island

Forever and Always

 

The warm sea breeze was serenity to her. She closed her eyes and breathed the fresh air.

Ah, this is the life. She thought as she looked at the vast sea.

“Ga-in ah!” she heard them say. She looked at the source of the voice and saw the other BEG unnies smiling back at her. Behind them to her surprise, are the 2AM members.

She squinted her eyes to look at their smiling faces and there at the far end is the one face she wanted, but never admitted that she did, to see.

She smiled, and she saw him smiling back at her.

******************************

“We’re here…” BEG’s Manager Kim told them.

“Wake up sleepyhead” Miryo told their maknae as they arrived at Jeju.

Ga-in looked around and saw her unnies smiling broadly looking at the scenery.

“I can’t believe that our schedule gave us this free vacation!” Narsha exclaimed.

“You know Narsha, it isn’t exactly a vacation. We are still here for work” JeA said. Ah expected from the leader. Everyone thought.

“Lighten up JeA-sshi even though we are here for work, it is still Jeju Island. How do we have a little play in between?” Narsha smiled knowingly.

JeA shook her head and looked at Ga-in “Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing I’m just tired…” she replied blankly.

“Maybe she just misses Jo-seobang.” Miryo said and everyone looked at me with a silly grin plastered on their face.

BEG’s maknae groaned. “Ugh, sometimes I’m starting to think that I’m the eldest one here.” 

“Stop being so stiff sometimes maknae, and enjoy the scenery.” Narsha told the youngest. All three unnies went out of their nanny van to enjoy the breath-taking scenery. They are as hyper as elementary school kids. She thought as she silently followed behind.

She went to the far end of the scenery just by the cliff and enjoyed the sunset. The sea really is a wonder, even though this is about work, I’m glad I could relax and enjoy some time alone for a change.

She looked at her phone and stared at the last message on her screen.

“I’ll be looking forward on seeing you again.”

She smiled and calmly looked at the sea, she closed her eyes as she breathed fresh air; she stayed that way until she heard someone calling her name.

******************************

“Yah Jinwoon-ah! Where is my ipod?” Seulong asked their youngest as Changmin just shook his head.

“Hyung~ I told you that I was going to borrow it…and you said yes” the youngest explained.

“I don’t recall us having that conversation.” Seulong retorted.

“Well, you were half-asleep that time.” Jinwoon whispered.

“That doesn’t count as affirmation” Seulong protested and looked at their leader being quiet and occasionally smiling at himself. Look what we have here. He thought as he approached him.

“Yah Kwon-ah! Why are you in such a good mood?” he asked his dongsaeng.

“Come on Seulong-ah, of course he will be seeing Ga-in ah again.” The eldest member teased. Kwon just look at his hyungs and shook his head. No matter how hard he tries to be serious, a smile unknowingly forms that is why they kept teasing him.

“Kwon-hyung is missing Ga-in noona” their maknae said joining in their teasing but Kwon just glared at the youngest.

“Will you guys leave me alone?” Kwon said.

“Whatever you say.” Seulong said still having this mischievous glint in his eyes.

Kwon just shook his head and shrugged off s’ absurdity and looked at the last message he sent.

“I’ll be looking forward on seeing you again.”

******************************

The 2AM members went down their nanny van to enjoy the breathtaking view. All of them were kind of thankful for this project because even though it’s for work, they get to relax a little.

They were about to go and enjoy more when they saw the BEG noonas calling out to them. Kwon was about to approach them when he noticed that a certain person he wanted to see wasn’t with them.

“Good Afternoon, noona” Changmin said politely and Jinwoon smiled his famous eye-smile.

“Hey, where is Ga-in ah?” Seulong said not noticing Kwon glaring at him. That was supposed to be my line.

“She was just here a while ago…” JeA told them. “Strange, maybe she just went to explore alone. She has that strange habit.”

Yeah, I know. Kwon thought smiling to himself.

“There she is!” Narsha said excited, pointing to the far side of the cliff and everyone followed suit.

She was looking at the sunset, her back to them.  She really looks beautiful.  Kwon thought. The warm breeze was letting her hair flow in the wind.

“Gain-ah!” Narsha called enthusiastically and she responded.

Ga-in looked at the people calling her and smiled.

Their eyes met.

Author’s note:

Hehehehe, sorry for such a short (?) chapter. I thought that this kind of scene as they came to jeju was romantic. The two of them are still confused of their feelings (ok I said too much)

Actually, I wrote this chapter while listening to love songs, I don’t know why but I was in the mood to listen to them thus me finishing this chapter.

Please anticipate the next chapters ^^