The best for both of us

Forever and Always

 

“Are you sure with this Kwon-ah?” JYP said as Kwon handed him the envelope.

“I’m sure of this hyung. I guess the members will understand me…I need this.” Kwon assured his hyung.

“When?”

“After the concert…”

*****************************

“Where the hell is Ga-in ah?” JeA said worried. She didn’t know what happened back in Jeju but she caught the idea.

“I don’t know. Didn’t you sleep at her place yesterday?” Narsha told JeA

“I did, but she wasn’t even there.” JeA said.

“She took the week off.” Their manager told them.

“What?!?”

******************************

“Why are you even here Ga-in ah?” Minho said exasperated. Ga-in was in his home for almost 2 days now and her mood was obviously down. He sat down beside her and said “You know you could talk to me right? And don’t make my home a retreat house. Seriously.”

Ga-in looked at her oppa and sighed. “I’m so depressed right now.”

“Is this about work?”

“…”

“Are you still fighting with JeA?”

“…”
“Is this about Kwon?” he said and Ga-in looked at him “Ah~ finally a reaction. So what’s all this about?” he said as he patted her hand.

“I don’t even know myself oppa. Things have become so complicated lately. I don’t even know myself.”

“Try me.”

“It’s just that I don’t know where we are right now. Or what we are. Or what we have.”

“You’re confused?”Minho asked his dongsaeng.

“Not confused. I don’t know which situation we’re in. I don’t know what to do with my relationship with Kwon. There I said it.”  She told her oppa as she sank into the couch.

“Ah~ I know what you mean. Life got in the way?” Minho told her and she nodded. “This is the biggest hurdle you should pass through with Kwon Ga-in ah. And I’m saying this because you both know your line of work and its demands”

“I know but still…does this make me seem selfish?”

“Well, you obviously care for the guy. Why don’t you talk to him and face this together”

Ga-in blushed and sunk deeper into the couch.

“Aha! You saw him in Jeju right?” Minho concluded.

“How did you know that?” she said, surprised.

“I have my sources…” he grinned in which she smacked her oppa. “Alright~ Alright~ it was your unnies. They were worried that you had gone home without them. They suspected something, why don’t you call them so that they would know where you are?”

“I left a message…” she said nonchantly.

“So what happened that night?”

She sighed, sat up and looked at her oppa “I was about to confront Kwon once and for all about everything but I saw something I couldn’t handle.”

“Saw what?”

“I saw Rin confessing to him and I kind of panicked…” she said confessing.

“Ah~ the plot thickens. Do go on kiddo~” he said grinning.

“You are so enjoying this…anyway, I ran away.”

“You did what? What did Kwon say? Did you talk to him? Did he follow you?”

“He did follow me, but I got jealous that I ran away leaving him there.”

“That was it Ga-in ah, you were jealous. At least you finally gave those emotions a name.” Minho said laughing.

“Laugh all you want oppa~ and yes, I’m jealous. I’m also insecure about our relationship. I didn’t know that it would get to the point where I’m afraid of loosing what we have” she confessed.

“Did you even give him a chance to explain?” he said shaking his head.

“The point is, he didn’t even follow me the second time…” she said stubbornly.

“Let me ask you one thing, do you love him?” he said matter of factly.

“I do!” she said strongly.

“Then that’s the answer to your question. THE question now is: what are you going to do about it?”

“Ugh…” she said as she sank lower.

*******************************

“Got a message, seems like Ga-in is staying at Minho’s for the meantime.” JeA said.

“At least give Minho the chance on cracking some sense into that girl’s skull. Honestly, the answer is so obvious and she seems so dumb.” Narsha said complaining.

Miryo opened the television and got the attention of the other BEG members. “Guys, watch this...”

Confused on Miryo’s sudden reaction, Narsha and JeA tried to watch the reason why their rapper was freaking out.

“Oh my God…we have to tell Ga-in!” JeA said.

“Get the keys, I’m driving.” Narsha said as the three of them dash off to Minho’s place.

******************************

*flashback*

“Oppa!” Rin said as she ran after him but Sunye blocked her path.

Sunye grabbed her arm and told her menacingly “You are going to explain what the hell is going on…”

“I told oppa I liked him…I knew it was wrong to kiss him…I didn’t know Ga-in unnie was going to be there!” she said panicking.

“You did what?” Sunye said angrily. “You told me you weren’t going to do anything about it!”

“I know I said that unnie and I meant it. But I suddenly blurted it out. What am I going to do now? How am I supposed to face Kwon-oppa? Ga-in unnie?” she said teary-eyed.

“You have to explain this…I can’t believe this…” Sunye said sighing.

*end flashback*

Rin was currently pacing around the JYP studio where everyone said Kwon was.

Should I or shouldn’t I? Rin thought. She was about to retreat when she hears her Sunye-unnie’s voice in her head saying that she should get on with it. She gathered all the strength she could muster and opened the door.

Kwon was working silently and felt like someone came in the studio, he turned around and saw Rin.

“Oppa I…” she started.

“Yes Rin?” Kwon said smiling.

“Why are you like this oppa? Why are you not the least bit angry at what I did?” she said disbelieving and it made her guilty for what she did.

“Rin-ah, it’s not your fault…” he said sighing.

“I was the reason why Ga-in unnie wouldn’t talk to you now. I never wanted any of this to happen. Please forget what I said at Jeju that was just a spur of the moment…” she said tears suddenly forming in her eyes.

Kwon was about to get near her but she took a step back. “None of this is your fault Rin-ah…” he said.

Rin’s gaze suddenly dropped on Kwon’s desk. “Oppa?” she said shocked but Kwon could only shrug.

*****************************

“Oppa, what should I do?” Ga-in said desperately.

“You know the answer to that.” Minho told her.

“Where the hell is Ga-in?” Narsha said as she hurriedly searched into Minho’s house. Ga-in was surprised to see her unnies panicking and looking for her.

“Unnie why?” BEG’s maknae said confused.

JeA could only pat her maknae’s hand as Narsha and Miryo frantically opened the laptop.

“Ga-in ah don’t be shocked, we saw this on the news a short while ago, and it couldn’t wait.” Miryo pressed the website and a lone headline came into view:

2AM’s leader Jo Kwon to enter military after their concert.

Curious, Minho looked at the laptop and was shocked.

“See Ga-in ah…I think…” JeA said and looked around “Hey, where is she?”

“She took off…with my keys.” Narsha said blankly.

Good luck to her. Was all they could think about.

A/N:

Ah~ yes. The headline was the contents of the envelope that made its debut in chapter 32. Another mystery solved. The end is near. ^^ The end is a chapter away~ Thanks for reading guys.