Down memory lane

Forever and Always

 

“I would like my wife to be happy with this event. She has been working hard for her solo album…”

Ga-in sat in front of the television staring at this week’s episode of WGM.  2 weeks already has passed since the last time she saw him. She stared at the face of her “husband” happily explaining in his back-room interview the event he has planned for her. She remembers that day so vividly; she walked into “their” apartment when…

Stop it Ga-in, agh. What am I doing? Why am I watching this?

She stared at the screen. This episode happened a month ago, and she was very grateful to him. She stared at his face for a long time. Why oh, why of all days am I free of schedule? The other BEG members were in their different schedules and only she was left at home, today of all days.

She couldn’t admit it to herself but she actually misses him. She stared at the screen and looked at the phone in her hand.

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

******************************

He stared at the screen for a long time. He was at a location with the other 2AM members when he saw the staff members watching WGM. Not knowing yet that they have already filmed the last episode, the staff members present signaled him to come closer and watch the episode with them.

Sighing, he moved forward.

“Where exactly are we going yeobo~?” she asked him puzzled by his strange behavior.

“Stop whining Ga-in ah, and just follow me…” he said pulling her and smiling secretly..

She glared at him. “Yah! Why are you calling me Ga-in ah? I’m still your noona.”

“You talk too much” he said chuckling.

Closing his eyes, he walked out of the room, unnoticed.

Why am I feeling this way? Why couldn’t I continue watching the episode? Come on, snap out of it Kwon. He said trying to convince himself, until he gave up and let the thought sink in.

I miss her.

******************************

Ga-in stared at her phone for a long time as she rests her head on the sofa. Even though the TV is on, and the event is being shown, she couldn’t bring herself to look at it.

Aish...ok fine, I’m just thinking too much. She thought. Maybe I was just feeling the aftermath of all this. She sighed and rested her head on the side of the couch. Maybe sleep would flush these feelings away.

Lie~ Don’t lie~ Don’t lie~

She was on the verge of sleeping when she heard her phone rang. She looked at the name of the caller and suddenly without knowing a smile crept to her face.

“Hello~?”

“Uhmm…yeo- noona?” he asked nervously.

Kwon-ah. She thought, smiling.

“Yeah? Why the sudden call?”

“Where are you? Are you~”

“I’m at home, apparently the unnies have different schedules, leaving me all home alone, why what’s the matter kwon-ah?”

“I just wanted to check on you…”

She shifted from her seat, accidentally sitting on the remote control making the volume rise up.

“Yah! Why can’t you tell me where are we going?”

“Just be quiet yeobo~ you’ll definitely like this”

Ga-in embarrassed, quickly grabbed the remote and turned the volume down.

“Are you watching today’s episode?” Kwon asked, amused.

“Uh—hehehe…there was nothing interesting on TV and I was bored out of my mind that is why I watched it.” She said stammering. She heard him chuckle in the background, “Yah! Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing, it’s rare to see you that way. It’s like you were caught after you did something bad.” He said now laughing.

“Don’t laugh at me. Yah! Kwon-ah. How dare you---“

“So were you watching the episode?”

“I was, alright? Aish, I wanted to know what you said on that back-room interview, I bet it was something stupid”

“Yeobo~” he suddenly said.

Both of them became silent.

“Do you realize that you called me yeobo?”

“Ga-in noona, sorry I guess it was a slip of the tongue.”

“I like it…” she said, her reply barely a whisper but he heard it

“Is it because you miss me?” he said his smile in his voice.

“What~?” she said shocked, her face red.

“Yah, Kwon-ah! The PD told us to get ready so hurry up!” Seulong said in the background.

Aish, Hyung~ he thought.

“Noona, I think I have to go. Take care of yourself.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at a recording with the other members right now. I’ll call you later.”

“Ok…take care of yourself always, yeobo.” She said and was surprised at her own slip of the tongue.

Kwon smiled at the other end of the line. “Okay yeobo~ see you later. I miss you.”

But before she could answer, he hung up leaving her blushing at his last remark.

******************************

“Yah, Kwon-ah where have you been?” Seulong asked squinting his eyes, curious.

“Just there.” He said smiling.

“Why are you in a good mood today?” Changmin asked.

“Come to think of it, when I called you a while ago, I saw him taking a call.” Seulong said to their leader suspiciously.

“Maybe he is talking to Ga-in noona..” Jinwoon said innocently.

Sensing that their leader is not speaking up, Seulong smirked.

“Aha~ caught in the act Kwon-ah.” He looked at Kwon turning red. “Missing her already?”

Kwon looked at the 2AM members, Changmin and Jinwoon were sharing a smile and Seulong with his eyes twinkling mischievously.

Ugh. Here I am, going to endure my friends’ scrutiny.

“I have nothing to explain to you...” Kwon said trying to steady his voice.

“Hehehe, oh come on my dear, dear dongsaeng…your voice may be serious but your face says otherwise.” Seulong said and the other two laughed.

Kwonnie looked at the mirror, and they were right. His face is as red as a strawberry. Damn it Ga-in noona, you make me like a teenage boy in love…Love? Nah, love is such a strong word.

“You boys better get ready; we’ll start the shoot now.” Manager Min said as he walked in the dressing room.

“You are so lucky Kwon-ah. But you can’t escape me…” Seulong said.

Kwon sighed.

******************************

“Hey guess what?” Changmin said to his dongsaengs later that day.

“What---“ the three of them replied, blankly.

“We are having a joint showcase and a magazine pictorial at Jeju Island 2 weeks from now.” the eldest member said excitedly.

“Really, with who?” 2AM’s maknae asked.

“A girl group.” Changmin said.

“SNSD? Kara? T-ara? 2NE1? F(x)?” Jinwoon asked excitedly.

“Nah, better…” Changmin said. Looking at his dongsaengs’ expectant faces he added “Brown Eyed Girls…”

“Alright!” Jinwoon said and high-fived Seulong.

Unknown to them there is a certain leader who is at the corner, smiling.

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update. Mianhe. In this chapter, I wanted them to feel the emotions on how they miss each other. This chapter is also a cliff-hanger for the next chapter. ^^ Readers, enjoy. ^^  P.S. I made her song "Irreversible" as her ringtone in this fanfic. hehehe ^^