Clearing things

Forever and Always

 

Kwon sat down beside Sunye. He glanced at Ga-in who was staring at him, amused.

What is she doing here? He thought as he looked away. She should be with her ‘groom’

Ga-in began to laugh, Kwon looked at her irritated. Sunye also looked at him and laughed.

“You are so immature, Kwon ah” Sunye said.

Huh? Kwon thought.

“Yah, I can’t believe that you thought I was getting married.” Ga-in said as she laughed harder. Kwon looked at her confused.

“I’m sorry Kwon-ah to let you misunderstand the situation. I really thought it was unnie who was getting married.” Sunye said smiling. “I really didn’t know that the two of you…” she added as she smiled secretly as Ga-in blushed.

“Wait a minute, what are we talking about?” Kwon said confused. Why are they laughing so much?

“Yah! Remember the night I told you guys that I saw Ga-in unnie with someone and they were looking at a possible wedding reception venue?” Kwon nodded. How could I forget? He thought bitterly. “It seems that she was just accompanying her friend.” Sunye said apologetic. Kwon looked at her confused. Huh?

“Yah Kwon-ah! I was accompanying Minho-oppa that night. He practically dragged me to just let him accompany him. I didn’t really want to go.” Ga-in shuddered at the thought. “Ugh. Imagine me being dragged out of my own free will.”

“But you didn’t seem to be grumpy that day. You were kind of blushing.” Sunye pointed out and Ga-in blushed.

“Well, the coordinator sort of thought I was the bride…” Ga-in said softly, faint blush staining her cheeks. And Minho oppa kept on teasing me that I should imagine I was walking down the aisle with Kwon. She thought, she briefly looked at Kwon and blushed.

Kwon looked at her weirdly and smiled. I can’t believe I doubted her.

Sunye looked at the both of them, amused. “I really can’t believe that the two of you….” then she smiled devilishly. “Yah, Kwon-ah, sit beside her.” she said, with that he stood up and sat beside Ga-in.

I can’t believe I doubted you, he thought as he looked at her and Ga-in smiled at him.

Sunye looked at them and smiled. They really suit each other, she thought. She stood up and grabbed Ga-in’s hand who looked at her weirdly.

“Me and Ga-in unnie have a lot to catch up.” She said as she pulled Ga-in out of the coffee shop.

“Sunye dear, where are we going?” Ga-in said confused.

Sunye smiled at her and said “Look closely unnie, Kwon will follow us.” Ga-in turned around and Sunye was right, she saw him following them.

“Where do you think are going?” Kwon said, irritated.

“We’re going out on a date. Me and Ga-in unnie have a lot to catch up” Sunye said.

Kwon grabbed both of them and pulled them towards his car. Sunye looked at Gain and gave her an ‘I-told-you-so’ smile. Ga-in was confused.

Kwon opened both doors for them and let Ga-in in the passenger seat while Sunye sat comfortably at the back.

“Where are you guys going? I’ll take you there” he said seriously that both of them laughed. “Is it that funny?” he asked confused.

“No Kwon-ah, you earned yourself a ticket to buy us lunch.” Sunye said amused and Ga-in continued laughing.

“You are still so easy to read.” Ga-in said, amused and Sunye agreed. Kwon glared at her.

“Where do you want to eat?” Kwon said, giving up.

********************************

“Thanks for the meal” Ga-in said as she prepared to get out of Kwon’s car later that day. Sunye was the first to excuse herself as she had a prior engagement. Kwon grabbed her arm and hugged her.

“I’m sorry I doubted you” he said as he pulled her closer. Ga-in blushed and hugged him back. They stayed that way for a long time. Kwon was the first to pull back.

She smirked at him. “I can’t believe you thought that I was getting married.”

“You can’t blame me, the last time I saw you was at Minho-hyung’s birthday party and that was a long time ago. We haven’t had the chance to talk properly, either of us was busy.” Kwon said.

She smacked him hard on the head.

“Yah! Ga-in ah, what is the matter with you? You are still brutal as always.” He said rubbing his head.

“Don’t YAH me Jo Kwon! How could you ever doubt me that I’m marrying someone else? Are you nuts? I wouldn’t make a decision that hasty.” She said, pouting.

“I guess I was too insecure.” He told her

She smiled and cupped his face “You don’t have to worry about anything yeobo.” She looked straight into his eyes. He was gazing at her deeply that she blushed and tried to look away. Kwon held her hands and kissed her. It was short and sweet.

Ga-in looked at him wide-eyed and smirked. “Kwon-ah, where did you learn to make the first move?”

Kwon looked at her and blushed. “You know sometimes yeobo, you’re kind of a master in ruining a perfect moment.”

She laughed and said. “YAH! You can’t blame me yeobo, all those times you let go of the moment.” She looked at him smiling.

How could this person love me? He thought and smiled. “I was thinking okay? And besides we aren’t in a relationship back then.”

She smirked. “You think too much Jo Kwon. Can’t believe I fell in love with someone so dense.”

He glared at her. She laughed and hugged him. “Well, whatever. Right now, I’m too happy to complain. But next time please, promise me one thing.”

He was the first to pull away, “What is it again yeobo?”

She grabbed his hand and pulled out their famous ‘pinky promise’ “Promise that there would be no doubts between us.”

He looked at her and smiled. “I promise.” He hugged her one last time before she got out of the car.

“Drive safely.” She said as he smiled. She was still standing outside till the car was out of sight. She turned to get in the dorm and found her unnies smiling down at her from the window. She sighed, shook her head and went in, preparing herself to be questioned by her demanding unnies.

******************************

“How was it?” Narsha said slyly looking at her dongsaeng coming in from the “date”.

Ga-in just looked at her unnie who was sitting at the couch comfortably and shook her head. Here we go.

JeA who heard Narsha’s inquiry peeked at the living room. She was holding a bowl and munching her way through.

“Yah, Gain-ah…mmmfffff---mmpphh….” She tried to say.

“Unnie, will you try to swallow what you’re eating first? Aish, no one’s going to get that away from you.” BEG’s youngest said.

“Ga-in ah, where did you go? Are you alright now?” JeA asked.

“What gave you the idea that I’m not alright?” Ga-in said irritated.

“Yah, we always see you staring at your phone these past few days. You were like a shadow of yourself.” Narsha smirked.

“Don’t make it sound like we are in a drama.” Ga-in said embarrassed. Let me remind myself to let my unnies stop watching those primetime dramas.

“So~~ how was the kiss?” Miryo suddenly said from behind her, which made her jump. She looked at her unnie who was smiling at her devilishly.

“Was it short and sweet~?” JeA asked.

“It must have been longer than that” Miryo smirked. Ga-in looked at her unnie disbelieving.

“Are you guys that dense? Smacking is for kids. They probably did a wet one.” Narsha said laughing while JeA and Miryo joined her. 

Ga-in looked at her unnies wide-eyed. How could they think that? She thought, her face reddening which made the other BEG members laugh harder.

“Unnie~~” is all she said.

******************************

Humming to himself, Kwon couldn’t hide how happy he was. Even though he was alone in the car, driving at night, he couldn’t shake off the scene which happened earlier.

“How could I’ve doubted her? I’m too silly, the important thing is, Ga-in loves me.” He said to himself.

Screech.

Kwon hit the brakes so hard that he thought he hit someone. He hurriedly got out of the car and checked. He looked in front and let out a sigh of relief.

“Omo~”

Kwon looked around and followed the sound of the voice. In a corner he saw a girl about obviously younger than him.

“Are you okay?” he worriedly asked.

The girl just looked at him puzzled.

“Were you the one who I almost hit a while ago?” Kwon said apologetic.

The girl shook her head and squinted her eyes. “Omo~ Kwon oppa?”

“Do I know you?” Kwon asked, confused.

The girl shook her head and said “No, I’m just a fan.”

“Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked again.

She grabbed her bike from the sidewalk and shook her head. “I’m alright, I was just visiting a friend nearby. Thanks for worrying though.” She said smiling.

“Be careful next time.” Kwon said and smiled. He went in his car and drove away.

The girl smiled, her eyes followed Kwon’s car as it drove away before she rode her bike to the opposite direction.

*****************************

“Where the heck is Kwon?” Seulong asked.

“Maybe hyung’s too depressed, that he went to drink alone.” Jinwoon said hurriedly.

“I’m worried; he’s not even answering his phone. We should go look for him.” Changmin said after he did a series of calls to his dongsaeng but to no avail.

The three 2AM members were about to go out when they heard their door slam. All of them looked, curious as to who their visitor was, and to their surprise it was Kwon who was humming to himself.

Everyone was dazed and confused on the sudden turn of events. Earlier he was so depressed by what happened between him and Ga-in and now he comes home all giddy.

“What the heck happened to you?” Seulong was the first one to break the silence. Kwon just smiled at him weirdly and Seulong just stared at him.

“Did you already talk to Ga-in noona, hyung?” Jinwoon asked.

“Have you resolved your misunderstanding Kwon-ah?” Changmin asked Kwon, but he just stared at him smiling.

“Yah, don’t give us that dumb smile Kwon-ah. You are too weird.” Seulong said, and then he remembered. “Oh right, I can’t believe you thought Ga-in was getting married!” he said laughing. Jinwoon held his laughter while Changmin nudged the both of them

Kwon looked at them weirdly “How in the world did all of you know this?” he asked.

“Minho hyung was here a while ago to personally invite us to his wedding, so we kind of asked him if Ga-in was getting married.” Changmin said smiling, trying to hold back his laughter.

“Yah, I can’t believe you thought that she is getting married. Obviously Sunye saw it wrong; it was Minho hyung who was with Ga-in that night. How could you misunderstand her?” Seulong reprimanded him.

Kwon sighed and said “That is why we are now okay. Sunye was the one who ---“

“Sunye noona? Does that mean she already met Ga-in noona?” Jinwoon asked.

“Apparently, they personally already knew each other, which was kind of disappointing, since I wanted to introduce the both of them.” Kwon said.

“The important thing is, at least the both of you have cleared up your misunderstanding.” Changmin said reassuring their leader.

Kwon smiled and said, “Thanks hyung.”

“But I still can’t believe you thought she was getting married.” Seulong said laughing. Kwon just glared at him and went to his room. Sometimes Seulong hyung is so childish, he thought as he closed the door.  

Changmin nudged at Seulong and said “I can’t believe you still laughed.”

“Admit it hyung, it was pretty funny right?” Seulong said.

Changmin couldn’t contain his laughter and bursted out while 2AM’s maknae just looked at his hyungs weirdly.

******************************

Kwon collapsed on his bed in exhaustion. He was about to place his phone on the side table when a message came in.

Kwon-ah, don’t you ever dare to misunderstand me again, understand? I love you yeobo~ ^__^ Sweet dreams.

Kwon shook his head; This woman really knows how to be brutal and cute at the same time. He tapped on his phone in reply.

******************************

Somewhere far away as Ga-in was preparing to sleep when her phone alerted her with a message.

You are still brutal as always. Don’t worry, it won’t happen again. I love you yeobo, very much. Dream of me. (^ * ^) *kiss*

Ga-in smiled and went to sleep peacefully. Thus, the lovers slept through the night without any worries.

******************************

“Oppa, you are handsome as always.” A voice said somewhere.

Author’s Note:

^^