Epilogue

Forever and Always

 

“Come on unnie, is this dress too flattering?” Rin said to Ga-in as they were strolling down the shop

“You are going to be fine Rin-ah…” Ga-in said laughing. “Why are you so anxious? It’s only Jinwoonie~” she said teasing her that her dongsaeng blushed.

Two years passed by without a trace. Seulong had starred in two dramas and even in a movie, Changmin did great in his solo album and his compositions, he even composed the song “Till next time” for Ga-in’s solo album which garnered very positive reviews. Jinwoon was enjoying his solo album and got to do the genre he loved which was rock. Lately, all of them seem to notice that he and Rin were getting closer. The parties involved neither denied nor claimed something was happening between them that everyone started to tease them.

“Unnie~ it isn’t like that…” Rin said as Ga-in laughed.

“Come on Rin let’s go…it seems like everyone is waiting for us.” She said in amusement. They paid for the dress and walked out of the shop in mirth oblivious of the paper that dropped on the street.

2AM’s Leader Jo Kwon finally out of the military

*****************************

 I miss you.

By the way, yeobo~ I’ll be out soon. I can’t wait to see you. I really miss you.

Your Kwon

Ga-in smiled as she read the last part of the letter he gave her a month ago. They were exchanging letters for two years. She would update him on what’s going on with her life and he would share stories on his life in the military. She missed him so much and that was an understatement. She was lucky for having the other AM members take care of her during his absence. She even was weirded out that everyone who had an interest on her suddenly backs out. Though she had a faint idea that it’s the AM members fault with the command of their leader, she smirked at that thought.

“Unnie, it seems like everyone is waiting for us at this restaurant…” Sunye said to Ga-in. She went down and saw Rin and Sunye waiting for her.

Tonight was JeA’s birthday night and she insisted on having a party at a restaurant. She even invited the 2AM members. What’s worse she booked the whole VIP room. Ga-in just shook her head and thought Sometimes, she is too extravagant.

“Coming!” she said as she trailed behind them.

******************************

“Where the hell are they?” Ga-in said impatiently. “JeA was the one who wanted to hurry up but in the end we are the one waiting.”

Sunye and Rin laughed at the impatience of their unnie.

“I think they are going to be here soon~” Sunye said.

“Guys! I missed you!” Seulong said dramatically “Yah~ Ga-in…you’re still so….short!” he said laughing.

“Yah! Ong Ong! We just saw each other yesterday!” Ga-in said irritated. She saw Changmin and Jinwoon trailing behind laughing.

“Do you miss us?” Changmin said.

“Of course I did oppa~” Ga-in said smiling as she hugged Changmin and Jinwoon.

“Hey! You saw them yesterday too!” Seulong said in protest.

“Tough luck Ong…” Sunye said and everyone laughed.

“I’m here! Let’s get this party started!” JeA said as she went in the VIP room in her party hat which made Ga-in cringe; Narsha and Miryo following behind.

After all the greetings, Ga-in said “Where’s the wine?”

“Always the heavy drinker Ga-in ah…” Minho said with his wife, Jea’s cousin, trailing behind. This comment made everybody laugh.

“Okay, let’s sing a happy birthday to the birthday girl as one guest over here is protesting.” Changmin said as he turned off the lights and Jinwoon lighting the candles on the cake.

Oh Am I foolish or naive

Only these pathetic words spit out

To be honest what I really wanted to say to you was

I love you

 

Forgetting to say the words I stayed up all night practicing

You laugh brightly and nod when I

Just plainly make my confession, you are an angel

 

You are my angel

You are my angel

I'll do better

But instead of the birthday song, she heard the last lines of the song she knew by heart. The song that Kwon made for her all those years ago. She looked at the faces of everyone in the room and everyone was smiling. Heart pounding, she heard the door close. Slowly she turned and she gasped.

Kwon was there in the flesh. He was holding a bouquet of red roses and smiling at her. She looked at her JeA unnie and she just shrugged while smiling and that was her give-away.

She approached him slowly while her hands were trembling in anxiousness and disbelief. He is here. He is really here, she thought over and over again like a powerful mantra.

“Aren’t you happy to see me yeobo?” he said smiling.

That did it for her. She broke into a run and almost smashed into him, she hugged him tightly and he hugged her back lifting her.

“You’re here…” she said in between tears.

“I am yeobo~ and I’m never going anywhere from now on…” he whispered to her.

He broke the hug and Ga-in touched his cheek with her trembling hands. “I missed you so much.”

“I came back for you…” he said smiling.

She smiled “How can you be so sure that I’ve been faithful for the past two years?” she said teasing him.

“I have my sources.” He replied smugly.

She looked at everyone behind and they started to look somewhere else. “Traitors…” she muttered under her breath.

“After all you are my wife…” he pointed out.

“Since when?” she said raising a brow.

“Starting now and forever…” he brings out a velvet box, gets down on one knee and takes her hand. “Will you marry me? This time it’s for real…” he said expectantly.

Everyone in the room held their breath as they waited for her answer. She looked at the man she loved then and now. “Of course yeobo~” she said in between sobs “Why waste time?” she said as she accepts the ring he put on her finger.

She looks at him lovingly as he pulls her in for a hug and spins her around finally letting her down kissing her.

Oblivious to everyone cheering, the world was theirs.

Forever and Always -- END

A/N:

This is my gift to the readers of Forever and Always. Again, thanks for spending time with me and see you soon!