That turning point

Forever and Always

 

“Yeobo…is there something wrong?” Kwon asked Ga-in as she arrived. He was worried because ever since she arrived at the studio and gave him the promised lunch, she was too quiet as opposed to their conversation over the phone.

“You are worrying me yeobo…is there something wrong?” Kwon asked. Ga-in looked at him blankly that made him worry even more.

How should I tell Kwon about this? Ga-in thought.

*flashback*

“We’re going to be on tour overseas. For 6 months or maybe more” JeA said seriously.

“W-what?” Ga-in said, shocked.

“I think you have to tell Kwon…It’s not like you’re breaking up right?” Miryo said.

“Plus think about it, it’s going to be a good opportunity for us. International fans will now see us live right? It’s the chance of the lifetime.” Narsha pointed out.

JeA put a hand on their maknae’s shoulder, “I know it’s going to be hard, Kwon will understand this. After all he is also a leader. Remember their preparation last time for Japan? It’s just like that but longer.”

Ga-in looked at her unnies and nodded, “I’ll tell Kwon.”

*end flashback*

“Yeobo?” Kwon said waving his hand in front of her face. He was worried because Ga-in seems not herself today. She stares into space and she doesn’t say much.

“Huh?” Ga-in said looking at him.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked.

“Do you like the food?” she asked.

“Of course, you should know by now that I love everything you make me, now is there something wrong?” he asked, worriedly.

“Kwon-ah, remember your last showcase in Japan? What was it like?” she asked looking at him.

“I guess it was a fun experience. Meeting new people, having new things to try, bringing your music outside of Korea”

“Really?”

“But there is this one sad part about it” he said and looked into her eyes “It’s not seeing you for a month.”

“But I do call you sometimes, or we even videocall…” she protested.

He put down his lunchbox and pulled her close, hugging her. She just stayed there feeling his warmth. “Yeah~ but nothing beats hugging you like this.” He broke their embrace and kissed her gently “And nothing could ever compare to this.” He said as he winked back at her as he saw Ga-in’s reddened face.

“Yah!”

*****************************

Chae Rin walked the halls after recording her comeback song. She settled to sitting down at the fire escape.

She wiped the tears that threatened to fall the whole day. She tried to be strong but her heart still crushed like the waves of the sea. Why did it have to be like this?

*flashback*

Nothing could ever go wrong, was all that she could ever think about.

“Rin-ah?”

Chae Rin stopped, her heart beating so fast. She looked at the owner of the voice and said softly, “Unnie?”

As much as she wants to run and hide, oddly enough she was glued on the spot.

“Before you could say anything, please Rin-ah…we need to talk” Mina said to her cousin “I know I owe you an explanation, and I know that what I did was unforgivable but…”

“Where do you want to talk?” Chae Rin told her icily much to her cousin’s surprise.

“There is a café near hear if you want….”

“Let’s go…” she told her as her cousin followed her silently.

Chae Rin and Mina sat there in silence. Minutes passed but it seemed liked the both of them had trouble on who should start first.

Breaking the awkward atmosphere, Chae Rin said “What do you want unnie?”

Mina sighed and said, “I know that I’ve done the biggest mistake by loving Joo Bin.” Seeing her cousin about to retort, she stopped her and said “Listen to me Rin-ah…I know that doing this to you is a mistake but you have to understand us.”

“Understand what unnie? How the both of you purposely made me a fool? How I smile everyday not sensing that something like this is going on?” Chae Rin said gritting her teeth.

“I never wanted to love him, I never wanted to hurt you Rin-ah…everyone knows that’s the last thing I wanted to do…”

“But you still did…”

“I hope one day you could forgive us Rin-ah, I want you back in our lives. I miss you…” Mina said as she lightly took her cousin’s hand from across the table.

Chae-Rin harshly stood up “You should’ve thought about that before you betrayed me. I’m sorry unnie; I don’t want to see you right now.”

With that she left the café with tears in her eyes leaving her regretful cousin behind.

*end flashback*

And now I receive this? Chae Rin thought as she looked at the invitation in her hands. Are they purposely hurting me?

She opened the note and read:

Rin-ah,

We know that we hurt you very much, but please come. We want you back in our lives.

Joo Bin and Mina

She stood up and tore the note into a hundred pieces threw it off the building and watched as it was blown away in the wind as her tears fall.

“Are they kidding me, a wedding invitation? What do they want more from me? I hate you! I HATE YOU AND I DON’T WANT YOU INTO MY LIFE EVER AGAIN!!!!”

“Chae-Rin?”

She looked at the sound of the voice who just came out the fire escape and let her tears fall freely.

******************************

“Okay yeobo~ I’m going to eat dinner don’t worry…” Kwon said while he went out the studio

“If you don’t…I’m not going to speak to you ever again…” Ga-in said.

“I will~ so don’t worry okay?”

“Speaking to the wife????” Changmin suddenly said as he passed by 2AM’s leader. “I’m jealous”

“Yah~ the way you speak to each other’s like you are married” 2PM’s Junsu said. “Ah~ so jealous”

With the mention of wife, Kwon reddened. He tried to get away from them and went into the fire escape.

“Is that Changmin-oppa? Say hi to him for me.”

“Yah, Son Ga-in!”

“I’ve got to go now Kwon-ah; talk to you later.” Ga-in said.

“I love you~” Kwon whispered.

“Yeah whatever~” she said as she hung up much to Kwon’s disappointment.

“…I HATE YOU AND I DON’T WANT YOU INTO MY LIFE EVER AGAIN!!!!”

“Chae-Rin?”

Chae-Rin with her tear-stained face looked at the sound of the voice and said, “Oppa?”

“Are you alright?” Kwon said worriedly.

Instead of answering him she just let her tears flow freely, Kwon who didn’t know what to do hugged her and let her cry till she could not cry no more.

*******************************

“Did you tell Kwon yet?” Narsha asked their youngest. Seeing her sullen face she concluded, “Guess not”

“You have to tell him sooner or later. We are going to have this press conference, its impossible that he won’t know.” JeA worriedly told her maknae.

“It’s best that he knows it from you…” Miryo added.

“I know unnie…”

“Girls, you have to take your places…” Manager Kyun Sun told BEG.

******************************

Why is Chae Rin too sad?

“Kwon-ah…what’s the matter? Missing Ga-in already?” Changmin told his dongsaeng as he went back from the recording booth.”

“Oh, shut it! I’m cringing from all the sweetness…” Seulong said as he squirms.

Kwon glared at his hyungs who only laughed at him.

Jugeodo mot bonae naega eoddeohge neol bonae…

“Probably Ga-in…” was all Seulong could say.

“Yeobo~” Kwon smiled genuinely as he saw the caller id.

“Kwon-ah…”

“What’s the matter?”

“…”

“I love you~” she said as she hung up.

Kwon was so confused on why Ga-in would randomly call him for no reason. He was still drawing up scenarios in his head when 2AM’s youngest suddenly called out to his hyungs about something he saw online.

“Hyung! Come here at the hottest news here at Nate” Jinwoon called out. Everyone gathered round their maknae saw the title of the article and gasped.

Brown Eyed Girls to tour overseas.

“Click on the video! Click it…” Seulong said.

“Alright…” Jinwoon said as they started to watch the video.

******************************

“Everyone welcome to Brown Eyed Girls press conference. Please do ask questions.” The manager Kyung Sun said.

“Please state your feelings on the perfect all kill on your latest album.”

“We were very happy and we didn’t expect the warm apprieciation of all the fans.” Miryo said smiling.

“All of you took a risk in making this album, it is truly a masterpiece. It is something that could bend over the stereotype...”

“Yes, we did make a huge risk here and this album is a make or break for us. We’ve been gone for a long time and we didn’t expect the fans to receive us warmly. And we thank you guys for everything.” Narsha said.

“What are your thoughts about this album”

“This album clearly shows how mature we’ve become in terms of our music. How we could do music with sincerity.” Ga-in said.

“What are your future plans as BEG?”

JeA looked at Ga-in then looked back at the one asking, “Music has always been our first love and even though we did things out of the group, the fans loved us first because of our music. We were happy that we also have fans not only in Korea but internationally too. We are most thankful to them, without them we wouldn’t make this far. With this, the language barrier is not an issue because clearly, music holds no bounderies. And with that, we will be officially starting our tour 2 weeks from now.”

“But how about the drama that Ga-in is in?”

Ga-in looked at her unnies first and said, “The last 2 episodes of the drama would be aired this week. I was very happy because they gave me the opportunity to do something I love. I will always be grateful and I hope that everyone will support it till the end.”

“How long will the tour be and where will it be?”

“We will be touring outside of Korea starting in Japan and all the way to the US. As for how long…” Narsha said and looked at JeA.

“We will be gone 6 months, or maybe longer….so please wait patiently for us.” JeA said and with that BEG bowed to everyone.

****************************

“That long??” Changmin said.

All of them looked at Kwon who was white as a sheet.

Author’s note:

Now how will the two of them cope up with them being apart? Hehehehe… *evil grin* Anyway, I assumed this was the Sixth Sense promotions (I do hope there would be a tour though, make international fans happy!)